users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Chatterbox » final fantasy 7 remake
final fantasy 7 remake
First Page 2 ... 11 12 13
 Carbuncle.Ancientdragon
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
By Carbuncle.Ancientdragon 2011-03-23 05:13:03  
if they keep on track of 20 aniversery thing ff7 will be remade with in next 5-6 years lol
[+]
 Fenrir.Fearforever
サーバ: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Fearforever 2011-03-23 05:15:16  
They've already said countless times they are not remaking FF7
[+]
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2011-03-23 05:16:54  
They said they were never going to raise the level cap for ffxi either.
[+]
By zahrah 2011-03-23 05:16:54  
Boo! You can't remake greatness!
[+]
 Fenrir.Enternius
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Enternius
By Fenrir.Enternius 2011-03-23 05:17:07  
Leviathan.Hohenheim said:
They said they were never going to raise the level cap for ffxi either.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Ancientdragon
By Carbuncle.Ancientdragon 2011-03-23 05:23:33  
they have remade every ff game to date with the 20 year anniversery and got a email 2 days ago they was remaking ff4 to be released april 19th
[+]
 Ifrit.Bloodbathboy
サーバ: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Bloodbathboy 2011-03-23 05:23:36  
That would be sweet with graphics . Knights of the round with maxed out mime materia!!!
[+]
 Ragnarok.Tuvae
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Tuvae
By Ragnarok.Tuvae 2011-03-23 05:26:52  
They already remade 4 though..
 Ifrit.Bloodbathboy
サーバ: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Bloodbathboy 2011-03-23 05:52:07  
would be sweet !!!!
[+]
 Bismarck.Rinkydink
サーバ: Bismarck
user: rinkydink
By Bismarck.Rinkydink 2011-03-23 05:52:19  
Actually they said they had considered remaking ff7 but at this moment it isnt financially viable..
[+]
 Carbuncle.Ronson
user: ronson
By Carbuncle.Ronson 2011-03-23 05:55:18  
Gawd NOOOOO!
 Ragnarok.Tuvae
By Ragnarok.Tuvae 2011-03-23 06:05:41  
I made dis for yoo

[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Tuvae
By Ragnarok.Tuvae 2011-03-23 06:11:30  
Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Ragnarok.Tuvae said:
I made dis for yoo

Proper lol'd. I had never seen that before XD The camera work was shody though... needs more tripod.
[+]
 Sylph.Ignignot
サーバ: Sylph
user: ignignot
By Sylph.Ignignot 2011-03-23 06:11:38  
4 was my favorite, They remade that for PS1, GBA, and DS. And like a retard....I keep buyin em. All they have to do is revamp the graphics or toss in a new dungeoun and they got me by the short fuzzies. MUST....BUY.....RECYCLED.....GAME!!!!!

P.S. Fearforever is right. They all but flat out told consumers to "STFU about FF7, we're not fkin doin it, piss off and stop asking!". That being said, they're dumb if they don't, it's obviously in demand, the script/storyline is already written (unless they would want to tweak that too), and it will sell a HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE amount of copies.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Tuvae
By Ragnarok.Tuvae 2011-03-23 06:22:38  
Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Ragnarok.Tuvae said:
Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Ragnarok.Tuvae said:
I made dis for yoo

Proper lol'd. I had never seen that before XD The camera work was shody though... needs more tripod.
Btw he does later on some of his work. He actually talks in one video about a mobile dolly thing he uses. /shrug. :3 Check out the channel if you haven't. It's gold. lol
Ah awesome :D haha. Will do ^^ thankies.
 Quetzalcoatl.Kouryuu
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Antonaki
By Quetzalcoatl.Kouryuu 2011-03-23 06:23:45  
Sylph.Ignignot said:
the script/storyline is already written (unless they would want to tweak that too)

not sure if it was true or not but way back when this was released, the original story was rumored to have given you the ability to bring Aeris back to life but they removed one of the key NPCs to do it, (guy that lived in the pipe and mumbled, in the slums) he was rumored to be connected to the Ancients. If this was true and they were to remake it i guess that could be a tweak. Either way a remake would be awesome, 7 was by far my favorite.
 Caitsith.Ravant
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Ravant
By Caitsith.Ravant 2011-03-23 06:42:45  
While I did like 7 it definitely wasnt my favorite. I would LOVE to see 6 remade with better graphics and voices etc. but I wont hold my breathe.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Delsus
サーバ: Cerberus
user: delsus
By Cerberus.Delsus 2011-03-23 07:08:16  
Sylph.Ignignot said:
4 was my favorite, They remade that for PS1, GBA, and DS. And like a retard....I keep buyin em. All they have to do is revamp the graphics or toss in a new dungeoun and they got me by the short fuzzies. MUST....BUY.....RECYCLED.....GAME!!!!!

P.S. Fearforever is right. They all but flat out told consumers to "STFU about FF7, we're not fkin doin it, piss off and stop asking!". That being said, they're dumb if they don't, it's obviously in demand, the script/storyline is already written (unless they would want to tweak that too), and it will sell a HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE amount of copies.

Would it be a bad idea to tell you there remaking 4 on the psp as well? released in UK on 22nd april, got an email last night from SE
 Carbuncle.Lynxblade
user: Lynxblade
By Carbuncle.Lynxblade 2011-03-23 07:16:27  
Hell , i wish they woulda made a remade version of ff7 for ps3 only when ps3s first came out, then they woulda been sold out for months., I would buy a new ps3 just for final fantasy 7 remade lol, I have a ps3 and xbox(lamp stand) and i like ps3 way better
[+]
 Sylph.Quiznor
サーバ: Sylph
user: Quiznor
By Sylph.Quiznor 2011-03-23 07:21:22  
I wonder,if they remade 4 like they "remade 1 and 2" for the psp.just with redrawn sprites basically instead of the 3D version they have on the DS
By zahrah 2011-03-23 07:28:40  
Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Ragnarok.Tuvae said:
Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Ragnarok.Tuvae said:
I made dis for yoo

Btw he does later on some of his work. He actually talks in one video about a mobile dolly thing he uses. /shrug. :3 Check out the channel if you haven't. It's gold. lol

You, sir, have proven you are more mentally competent than me at the moment. Back on your bottle!
 Ramuh.Kailana
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Kailana
By Ramuh.Kailana 2011-03-23 07:33:28  
Sylph.Ignignot said:
4 was my favorite, They remade that for PS1, GBA, and DS. And like a retard....I keep buyin em. All they have to do is revamp the graphics or toss in a new dungeoun and they got me by the short fuzzies. MUST....BUY.....RECYCLED.....GAME!!!!! P.S. Fearforever is right. They all but flat out told consumers to "STFU about FF7, we're not fkin doin it, piss off and stop asking!". That being said, they're dumb if they don't, it's obviously in demand, the script/storyline is already written (unless they would want to tweak that too), and it will sell a HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE amount of copies.

Yeah, I'm unsure why but the last few years SE seems to have made it clear that they are not interested in making stupid amounts of money. :P

Also, forgot about all the rumorcrafts in FF7. Bartimaeus just sent me back in time like 10 years lol.

I would say if they do re-release FF7 someday, the script could use a good tweaking. The story was a lot of fun, and really interesting with a lot of depth, but translation issues made a lot of bits of it really hard to grasp.
 Bismarck.Rinkydink
サーバ: Bismarck
user: rinkydink
By Bismarck.Rinkydink 2011-03-23 07:41:41  
Asura.Bartimaeus said:
You're speaking of the "this guy are sick" is ..what sector 4?, supposedly zack in rumor crafter theories. Also supposedly when you used gameshark codes to bring Aerith back later, she had a few bits of dialogue, which could of indicated possible [but unused] pieces of conversation. It's been a long time since I lurked on theory craft for this game but I remember all that. lol

ahhh dont get me involved conspirisy theories and stuff abotu the uncompleted ff7... i could go on for hours... but i wont.

Back in the day i dedicated a website to it.. ill have to try dig it out.. unliokely thought because most of it was on an old hard drive im having difficulty finding in a full shed
 Ragnarok.Ashman
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2011-03-23 07:59:41  
sage
[+]
サーバ: Titan
By Titan.Darkestknight 2011-03-23 08:05:50  
zahrah said:
Boo! You can't remake greatness!

You can, it's just usually when they do you think, "Actually, I remembered this game better than it was."
 Alexander.Deadlydiva
サーバ: Alexander
By Alexander.Deadlydiva 2011-03-23 08:08:30  
FF7 was/is my favorite Final Fantasy game. Would be awesome if there was a remake if not it's ok cause we shared awesome memories =)
 Unicorn.Kaida
サーバ: Unicorn
user: kaida
By Unicorn.Kaida 2011-03-23 08:15:34  
Would make SE a lot of money if they did. Face it they need to make money after 14 and the earthquake.
First Page 2 ... 11 12 13