日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Warrior » Cloudsplitter setup
Cloudsplitter setup
 Cerberus.Wolfshadow
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
By Cerberus.Wolfshadow 2011-09-11 12:03:26  
I guess, I'm personally waiting for him to post about his BST on the proper thread, I'm actually interested to see what he's rockin, he sounded like a chief.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Siren.Stunx
サーバ: Siren
user: Bungie
By Siren.Stunx 2011-09-11 12:06:18  
gear wise, he is a chief.
 Alexander.Vivicide
サーバ: Alexander
user: Vivicide
By Alexander.Vivicide 2011-09-11 22:51:14  
Cloudsplitter on war is a failure... you'd see better damage out of raging rush unless you are brewing. Take this to the bst threads where it can be appreciated as an accomplishment instead of a horrible decision.
 Odin.Sawtelle
サーバ: Odin
user: tooheyv
By Odin.Sawtelle 2011-09-12 04:38:39  
Cloudsplitter might be good on jailer of fortitude...I haven't seen ukko's dmg on it but I know it has like 90% physical dmg reduction or so.
 Bahamut.Keinn
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Keinn 2011-09-12 13:57:43  
For WAR

Atma: Razed Ruins/ Ultimate/ Lion

I do 3000-4200 consistantly while on restraint (@100TP), 2300-2900 while restraint is on cooldown. Numbers are similar across the board from DC mobs to VT to NMs.

I'm being told on official forums that I'm gimping myself by trying this instead of sticking with widowmaker, but it feels pretty strong to me. I'm having fun with it at the very least. Going to parse myself against some LS mates sometime using farsha & widowmaker to see how it holds up.
 Carbuncle.Virtuosus
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Virtuosus
By Carbuncle.Virtuosus 2011-09-12 14:55:20  
Bahamut.Keinn said: »
I'm being told on official forums that I'm gimping myself by trying this instead of sticking with widowmaker, but it feels pretty strong to me. I'm having fun with it at the very least. Going to parse myself against some LS mates sometime using farsha & widowmaker to see how it holds up.

You are. But as long as you're having fun, whatever!