Efficient SCH Macro Set-up && More...

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Scholar » Efficient SCH Macro Set-up && More...
Efficient SCH Macro Set-up && More...
First Page 2
 Hades.Triet
サーバ: Hades
Game: FFXI
user: Sirseiko
By Hades.Triet 2011-04-12 14:03:58  
Creating this thread in an attempt to fix my SCH macros so that I can play it more efficiently. And hopefully others will benefit from this thread as well. Anyways, I was messing around on SCH earlier today and realized that my macros are a horrendous mess...so I was wondering if anyone would share their SCH macro setup so that maybe I can get a better grip on playing SCH more efficiently. I intend on using SCH mostly for solo purposes.

Also any nuking gear suggestions are welcome^^; (AF3+2 is out of the question at the moment though><)

Nuking gear set:
 Hades.Triet
By Hades.Triet 2011-04-12 17:05:02  
bumpity
 Cerberus.Vaness
サーバ: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Vaness 2011-04-12 17:08:55  
hmm I am not sure what you want exacly.I use spellcast for sch wich makes the job a quazillion times easier.Maybe elaborate a bit on what you want @_@?
 Bismarck.Misao
サーバ: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2011-04-12 17:13:20  
my nuke set, take in mind, I have really neglected my sch and its not even 90 yet. my setup is mostly pre-abyssea

as for my macros, I had to use a new book, since it spans 3 pages.
1 for Light Arts, 1 for Dark Arts, and 1 for DA, when Addendum: Black is active.

Ill post more later once i get home and look at macros, but my trick is, when Hitting DA while on LA, my macro palette automatically changes to DA, same if I go back to LA or switch to Addendum: Black

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Hades.Triet
By Hades.Triet 2011-04-12 17:20:08  
Cerberus.Vaness said:
hmm I am not sure what you want exacly.I use spellcast for sch wich makes the job a quazillion times easier.Maybe elaborate a bit on what you want @_@?
I see you!

and yeah my SCH is from the pre-abyssea era too. Just recently started getting +1 pieces.
 Cerberus.Wolfshadow
By Cerberus.Wolfshadow 2011-04-12 17:20:19  
You almost need spellcast for what you do on sch if you want to optimize everything, otherwise you'll have a billion macros you'd need to hit for each part of a spell. This is due to the fact that you'd need a different macro for whether you're nuking with Parsimony (lol), ebullience, nothing, parsimony AND ebullience, Immanence, and the list goes on and on, and that's just for nukes.

If you want, if you are willing to use spellcast, I can let you see the one I made, it optimizes everything according to what buffs you have on you, puts on af3+2 feet for klimaform, hat for ebullience/rapture, pants for parsimony/penury and so on and so forth. I have the full af3+2 and a bunch of other things though so you'd need to edit the rules etc to match just the +1.

Also we got the sucky +2 set bonus, just throwing that out there.
"Die monster! You don't belong in this wor- wait why is it awake already and at 1%. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUCHAINSPELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL"
 Cerberus.Vaness
By Cerberus.Vaness 2011-04-12 17:21:56  
My blizzard usual nuking set.I mainly almost always use ice or wind magic when I nuke, depending on the mob.

I switch Savant's Bonnet +1 when I use Ebullience.Also will use cognition belt/searing cap in some situation.

This set up gave me 5k + blizzard 4 Using Beyond/MM/Hell's Guardian.
 Hades.Triet
By Hades.Triet 2011-04-12 17:24:57  
@Wolfshadow; Yeah I use spellcast. It helps a ton, but mines not entirely decked out to scholar. I fear that would be billions (over-exaggeration) of lines of scripting...scary D:

If you can it would be greatly appreciated!^^y

edit: lmao wolf xD
 Cerberus.Wolfshadow
By Cerberus.Wolfshadow 2011-04-12 17:25:45  
Cerberus.Vaness said:
My blizzard usual nuking set.I mainly almost always use ice or wind magic when I nuke, depending on the mob.

I switch Savant's Bonnet +1 when I use Ebullience.Also will use cognition belt/searing cap in some situation.

This is mine, doing self skillchains and the occasional magic burst for funsies ending with blizzard IV I make blms QQ. Of course this is assuming ebullience and immanence for the first 2 nukes for the skillchain. Rings are augmented of course.
 Cerberus.Vaness
By Cerberus.Vaness 2011-04-12 17:26:44  
Hades.Triet said:
Cerberus.Vaness said:
I see you!

and yeah my SCH is from the pre-abyssea era too. Just recently started getting +1 pieces.
*hide*

I can send you my xml file if you use spellcast, windower macros are great too.Just makes it easier with spellcast because you can set him to switch to savant's bonnet +1 if you have ebullience active or equip selenian if not.

Make it alot easier with my idle set.I have one if sublimation is active ( getting siriti/earring/argute body/sch head on) and one that switch imidiatly when my sublimation is full or not on (pluviale/terra's staff ect).Maximise the best of sch, mp wise anyway.

though, it's a headache to set xD
 Cerberus.Vaness
By Cerberus.Vaness 2011-04-12 17:27:54  
Cerberus.Wolfshadow said:
Cerberus.Vaness said:

This is mine, doing self skillchains and the occasional magic burst for funsies ending with blizzard IV I make blms QQ. Of course this is assuming ebullience and immanence for the first 2 nukes for the skillchain. Rings are augmented of course.
You have HQ version of me! ;p *hate* lol, nice set
 Cerberus.Vaness
By Cerberus.Vaness 2011-04-12 17:28:45  
some1 need to explain to me how work that Skillchain thing, I dont get it x.x
 Cerberus.Wolfshadow
By Cerberus.Wolfshadow 2011-04-12 17:29:48  
Here's my spellcast: http://pastebin.com/hX33G4Ci

I haven't been on sch for a long time because I'm always needed on whm or something gay, so some things might (probably) are outdated in terms of gear :<
[+]
 Cerberus.Vaness
By Cerberus.Vaness 2011-04-12 17:33:39  
just looking at your file give me nightmares o.o
Nice spellcast tho!
 Cerberus.Wolfshadow
By Cerberus.Wolfshadow 2011-04-12 17:37:18  
Cerberus.Vaness said:
Well as we're working with "weaponskills" (our magic) with only the properties of one element, we can only make tier 1 and 2 skillchains.
For instance: using Immanence, then casting Blizzard (Induration Property) on the target, then using Immanence again, then casting Water (Reverberation Property) on the same target, assuming the timing is correct, you would make a Fragmentation skillchain which is capable of being Magic Bursted with Thunder and Wind magic naturally.

The trickiest thing is just the timing, a good rule of thumb is to try and make the 2nd spell of the skillchain land just after the animation for the first is finished. This can be harder to time with ending with big spells, but its worth it.

For funsies when I was making my ice staff a wHile back I did this while killing bees. Many lulz were had:

The damage you can do is mostly dependent on what you think you can get away with, I might've could've slipped an ebullience in there, but who knows. You just need to experiment.
[+]
 Cerberus.Vaness
By Cerberus.Vaness 2011-04-12 17:38:45  
Cerberus.Vaness said:
Well as we're working with "weaponskills" (our magic) with only the properties of one element, we can only make tier 1 and 2 skillchains. For instance: using Immanence, then casting Blizzard on the target, then using Immanence again, then casting Water on the same target, assuming the timing is correct, you would make a Fragmentation skillchain which is capable of being Magic Bursted with Thunder and Wind magic naturally. The trickiest thing is just the timing, a good rule of thumb is to try and make the 2nd spell of the skillchain land just after the animation for the first is finished. This can be harder to time with ending with big spells, but its worth it. For funsies when I was making my ice staff a wHile back I did this while killing bees. Many lulz were had:

The damage you can do is mostly dependant on what you think you can get away with, I might've could've slipped an ebullience in there, but who knows. You just need to experiment.
oh wow, I think I love you.
 Cerberus.Wolfshadow
By Cerberus.Wolfshadow 2011-04-12 17:39:31  
Cerberus.Vaness said:
Cerberus.Vaness said:
Well as we're working with "weaponskills" (our magic) with only the properties of one element, we can only make tier 1 and 2 skillchains. For instance: using Immanence, then casting Blizzard on the target, then using Immanence again, then casting Water on the same target, assuming the timing is correct, you would make a Fragmentation skillchain which is capable of being Magic Bursted with Thunder and Wind magic naturally. The trickiest thing is just the timing, a good rule of thumb is to try and make the 2nd spell of the skillchain land just after the animation for the first is finished. This can be harder to time with ending with big spells, but its worth it. For funsies when I was making my ice staff a wHile back I did this while killing bees. Many lulz were had:

The damage you can do is mostly dependant on what you think you can get away with, I might've could've slipped an ebullience in there, but who knows. You just need to experiment.
oh wow, I think I love you.
Yeah I'm a peach
[+]
 Hades.Triet
By Hades.Triet 2011-04-12 17:40:43  
Cerberus.Vaness said:
just looking at your file give me nightmares o.o
Nice spellcast tho!
Was just looking at it and thinking that xD
I need to find an abyssea ls...I am so far behind gear-wise.

And I honestly have no clue how the Immanence works either.
 Cerberus.Vaness
By Cerberus.Vaness 2011-04-12 17:44:08  
Do you have abilty + spell macros?you seem to do abilty and spells after each other very fast, for my old pc I might have fun.I will try do, been killing bees for thunder staff trial.Might make it less boring ;p
 Cerberus.Vaness
By Cerberus.Vaness 2011-04-12 17:46:34  
Hades.Triet said:

Don't really have an abyssea ls either, having friends helping me sometimes.Do you have friends? xD Should try that option! Promess them candies or cookies or help them with their empyrian.Works well lol.
 Hades.Triet
By Hades.Triet 2011-04-12 17:48:27  
Cerberus.Vaness said:
Hades.Triet said:

Don't really have an abyssea ls either, having friends helping me sometimes.Do you have friends? xD Should try that option! Promess them candies or cookies or help them with their empyrian.Works well lol.
I have maybe 3 online at one time...at the most. hah...normally have to bug my LS D:
 Cerberus.Wolfshadow
By Cerberus.Wolfshadow 2011-04-12 17:48:41  
Cerberus.Vaness said:
Do you have abilty + spell macros?you seem to do abilty and spells after each other very fast, for my old pc I might have fun.I will try do, been killing bees for thunder staff trial.Might make it less boring ;p
Yeah, I forget to use them sometimes though, I tend to just //cure 6 xname on whm and the like and the lazy just carries over, but on my a-game for dark arts I have like 2 or 3 macro lines, my job abilities like ebullience etc are always on the ALT and spells are on the CTRL, debuffs/sleeps/and higher tier 3s like blizzard III and lower IVs are on one, higher tier IVs and Vs are on the next, and then I have my weather spells on ALT and helices on the CTRL on the third
 Cerberus.Vaness
By Cerberus.Vaness 2011-04-12 17:56:46  
Cerberus.Vaness said:
Yeah, I forget to use them sometimes though, I tend to just //cure 6 xname on whm and the like and the lazy just carries over, but on my a-game for dark arts I have like 2 or 3 macro lines, my job abilities like ebullience etc are always on the ALT and spells are on the CTRL, debuffs/sleeps/and higher tier 3s like blizzard III and lower IVs are on one, higher tier IVs and Vs are on the next, and then I have my weather spells on ALT and helices on the CTRL on the third
I can't play that way x.x I think I would go crazy if I had to type to cure ppl.I played on xbox for so long, playing now on pc with controller.My actual macro are a mess only spellcast make it easier, but it's still a mess.and lol, this reminds me so many time ppl died when I was whm caus I can't *** type w/o looking at the keyboard and im also pretty slow (lol).
 Cerberus.Wolfshadow
By Cerberus.Wolfshadow 2011-04-12 18:01:26  
Cerberus.Vaness said:
Cerberus.Vaness said:
I can't play that way x.x I think I would go crazy if I had to type to cure ppl.I played on xbox for so long, playing now on pc with controller.My actual macro are a mess only spellcast make it easier, but it's still a mess.and lol, this reminds me so many time ppl died when I was whm caus I can't *** type w/o looking at the keyboard and im also pretty slow (lol).
It all comes down to this huh. Keyboard peeps are superior to those of the controller variety by far!

KEYBOARD PEOPLE ASSEMBLE
[+]
 Cerberus.Kvazz
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2011-04-12 18:06:31  

It all comes down to this huh. Keyboard peeps are superior to those of the controller variety by far!

KEYBOARD PEOPLE ASSEMBLE

\
 Cerberus.Valmur
user: Valmur
By Cerberus.Valmur 2011-04-12 18:09:08  
Sigh... look at what you started wolf -_-
[+]
 Cerberus.Wolfshadow
By Cerberus.Wolfshadow 2011-04-12 18:12:09  
Cerberus.Valmur said:
Sigh... look at what you started wolf -_-
teehee
 Bismarck.Misao
サーバ: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2011-04-12 20:22:16  
typing and curing is neat and all, but it sucks *** when someone in your pt (and if hes the Tank is worst) is named something like "Xxilolfunnynameherelololxx"
 Caitsith.Heimdall
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Heimdall
By Caitsith.Heimdall 2011-04-13 06:09:53  
U might be able get a better head from trophys then Selenia Gomez cap. Maybe also use a mab club/shield combo to save room for nuking on non main nukes. Also out curiosity what do people favor on there helixs +int or +mab builds?

oh and trying read that spellcast thing made my head explode X.x
First Page 2