Best ARC50 Gear Atm?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXIV » Classes » Archer » Best ARC50 gear atm?
Best ARC50 gear atm?
By marcosens 2011-04-21 13:31:53  
Is it acc+ best for HNM fights even with less defense and ele resist?

wondering if there is any update on STR DEX VIT attributes affecting ARC dmg (projectile)

thx
By AquaRegia 2011-04-21 18:59:38  
I don't feel stats do much of anything right now. Att/Accu on the other hand do work. Crab Bow +1 (or better if you can find) and silver ring x4 would be sufficient. Non of the other armor piece seem to be very useful. Do not skimp on arrow though, it's a very noticeable difference between wrapped, silver (minimum for NM) and red coral.

Better ability set from Lancer (Invig and Ferocity), Pug (Blindside), and Gladiator(Cadence) will help.

Don't worry about defense too much since if you do it right you will never get hit during NM fight. Though since STR / DEX do nothing, might as well put stats into VIT.
By Calemero 2011-04-22 01:50:08  
Stats are definitely not worth much right now outside of Accuracy. Regardless of that fact I can still hit 173-174 (theoretical soft cap) STR/DEX. I don't use VIT on ARC during NM fights because you shouldn't ever be close enough to get hit. Here's what I use:

Main: Crab Bow +2
Pouch: Silver Arrow
Head: Silver Tricorne +1
Neck: Mythril Choker +1
Body: Bowman's Tunic (Black) +1
Hands: Venerer's Bracers
Belt: Penance
Legs: Tarred Leather Trousers +1
Feet: Cavalry Sollerets +1
Ring1: Electrum Ring +1
Ring2: Electrum Ring +1

That should leave you with 140-150 Attack and 190-200 Accuracy. I use 54 points in Fire Elemental for Shepard's Pie (HP/Atk food). I have Invigorate II, Raging Strike II, Ferocity II, Hawk's Eye, Blindside, Cadence, Keen Flurry and Still Precision for BR/WS. I keep Out of Sight, Complete Control I/II, Prime Conditioning, Fleet of Foot, Pikemanship and Seasoned Veteran equipped for traits.
By Crevox 2011-04-25 02:02:05  
Quote:
(theoretical soft cap)

Not even theoretical. It's very easy to prove that this stat is not soft nor hard cap. You can push further.
By jdcho99 2011-04-25 09:40:35  
Crevox said:
Quote:
(theoretical soft cap)

Not even theoretical. It's very easy to prove that this stat is not soft nor hard cap. You can push further.

sure you can put points into it, but whether or not you benefit from it farther than 174 is what he's prolly talking about. but, strength and dex dont seem to do anything, i crit and hit just the same with 174dex/str and vs no points in str/dex =p
By Crevox 2011-04-26 01:03:28  
jdcho99 said:
Crevox said:
Quote:
(theoretical soft cap)

sure you can put points into it, but whether or not you benefit from it farther than 174 is what he's prolly talking about. but, strength and dex dont seem to do anything, i crit and hit just the same with 174dex/str and vs no points in str/dex =p

I know what he's talking about. 174 is not the cap, soft or hard. You don't notice a difference because the gains are small (as is with all stats).
By Calemero 2011-04-26 03:06:40  
Crevox said:
jdcho99 said:
Crevox said:
Quote:
(theoretical soft cap)

I know what he's talking about. 174 is not the cap, soft or hard. You don't notice a difference because the gains are small (as is with all stats).

The gains from VIT/MND/PIE/INT are most definitely not small gains compared to STR/DEX. I would go as far as to say that, PIE/VIT + M.Acc M.Potency M.Def are the most important stats in the game because they give very noticeable returns. Here's to hoping they will fix stats in forthcoming patches instead of giving us HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE ideas like DoH/DoL Guild Tasks.
By Crevox 2011-04-26 12:37:25  
Calemero said:
Crevox said:
jdcho99 said:
Crevox said:
Quote:
(theoretical soft cap)

The gains from VIT/MND/PIE/INT are most definitely not small gains compared to STR/DEX. I would go as far as to say that, PIE/VIT + M.Acc M.Potency M.Def are the most important stats in the game because they give very noticeable returns. Here's to hoping they will fix stats in forthcoming patches instead of giving us HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE ideas like DoH/DoL Guild Tasks.

The guild tasks can be performed by anyone, though they have a tendency to favor those due to difficult to obtain items. You can purchase the items you need to get the SP or you can go hunt them from monsters.

They already stated that with the redo of the battle system, stats would play a much more important role. They will affect you more.