Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Alexander » Apademak's Horns
Apademak's Horns
By Delion 2011-04-29 14:13:19  
Alexander.Msthief said:
Done. Special thanks to Amadeo, Zajin, Inuyasha, and Dagmar. Extremely special thanks to Zajin who stayed after he completed what he needed to on BOTH Sobek and Apademak!

/haaaaaaaaaate
Good job on such an irritating trial!
;; I'm still stuck at 22/75
 Alexander.Msthief
サーバ: Alexander
Game: FFXI
user: Msthief87
By Alexander.Msthief 2011-04-29 14:24:20  
Odin.Sparow said:
Which WS is good for Brewing this chick?

You're not the first person to ask this so I'll explain. In short, Hi > Hi is darkness and is really *** sweet, I was able to get four in per pull (a fair amount, but you can definitely do better - just make sure crit+ damage is capped out). The best way to pull is the following:

1. Every person who's popping should sub thief for flee, use the job ability seconds before you pop.
2. After you pop run back to the Martello, flee should run out just as you hit the top of the hill.
3. Have someone standing directly east of the Martello whose sole purpose is to stun and run to the brewer who's holding it. This is a little hard to explain, but basically you can stun apademak while he's running through the canyon and you NEED to so that he doesn't go unclaimed. You'll notice that directly east of the martello puts you pretty high up on the hill's cliff and that's true and by design.
4. It's helpful to have several stuns and a fresh set of five shadows. Enstun and fulmination are incredibly annoying and if more than 3-4 go off during your brew you will have a problem fitting in a fourth. I'd recommend using ANY screen to know when you have a minute left. Petrify screen is the best since if you get in bad placement (should always be from the side) you won't get petrified. Physical weapon skills do hit for full damage when double weakened. During one very very good run I got off 4.9 - my brew ran off a second before I finished but a sam came in and meikyo'd the rest.

I also recommend having someone whose sole responsibility is to cover your *** when this doesn't work. Maybe 2-3 times out of 45 I would have lost the pull without that person for whatever reason I do not know.
 Alexander.Msthief
サーバ: Alexander
Game: FFXI
user: Msthief87
By Alexander.Msthief 2011-04-29 14:25:39  
Delion said:
Alexander.Msthief said:
Done. Special thanks to Amadeo, Zajin, Inuyasha, and Dagmar. Extremely special thanks to Zajin who stayed after he completed what he needed to on BOTH Sobek and Apademak!

/haaaaaaaaaate
Good job on such an irritating trial!
;; I'm still stuck at 22/75

Haha I tried farming them myself but sisyphus is a ***. In the end I just had to farm the living crap out of everything else in the game and buy them. Good luck man, that was a solid 50-60 straight gaming hours that I won't miss.