フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Fenrir » Nyzul Isle
Nyzul Isle
 Unicorn.Lefiont
サーバ: Unicorn
Game: FFXI
user: Lefiont
By Unicorn.Lefiont 2011-05-11 15:51:53  
Hello!

I am looking for a group or to start a group to do Nyzul Isle runs. Currently, there are three of us who need to complete this, and we are all on floor one. We're looking for up to 3 more people to join us to complete up to floor 100. We are unfamiliar with Nyzul and would like some people who are more familiar to help us along.

-*edit- nvm we have enough people xD
 Leviathan.Draylo
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-05-11 15:54:11  
Unicorn.Lefiont said:
Hello!

I am looking for a group or to start a group to do Nyzul Isle runs. Currently, there are three of us who need to complete this, and we are all on floor one. We're looking for up to 3 more people to join us to complete up to floor 100. We are unfamiliar with Nyzul and would like some people who are more familiar to help us along.

Thanks!
Lefiont

Go with three, its extremely easy these days... and was at 75 as well with competent players. BLU RDM DD is preferable.
 Fenrir.Saeki
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Mirae
By Fenrir.Saeki 2011-05-12 08:47:55  
My brother (Tsuji) and I need it as well, but our schedules are pretty tight until May is over..not sure if you'd be willing to wait that long lol.
We are on floor 1 as well. :<
But I see that you are from the US, so not sure what time you were thinking...damn timezones.
 Fenrir.Mewgoat
サーバ: Fenrir
user: mewgoat
By Fenrir.Mewgoat 2011-05-15 17:30:57  
i still need also, have yet to do single floor on my disc
By Lefiont 2011-05-17 12:21:27  
Fenrir.Mewgoat said:
i still need also, have yet to do single floor on my disc

We actually have one more spot open for Nyzul Isle if you are interested. We plan on doing runs on Saturdays or Sundays, starting at around 6:30 pm - 7 pm. If this would work for you please let me know! I will add you to my friend list if it does. We would like to try to do 4 runs each time.
 Carbuncle.Ianpyst
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: ianpyst
By Carbuncle.Ianpyst 2011-05-17 12:28:12  
Leviathan.Draylo said:

Go with three, its extremely easy these days... and was at 75 as well with competent players. BLU RDM DD is preferable.

^This