Looking For A Fun LS! (Fenrir)

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Fenrir » Looking for a fun LS! (Fenrir)
Looking for a fun LS! (Fenrir)
 Fenrir.Caladbolg
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
By Fenrir.Caladbolg 2011-05-23 01:08:46  
Hi! (o.o)/
I've been playing FFXI off and on since 2004. I recently returned after 6 months away and the few people I know from way back who still play don't play often, and I usually find myself bored sitting in Port Jeuno. Now that there's been a server merge I hope it'll be easier to find a good LS. I didn't want to shout for one because I'm not looking for a typical LS.

I'm looking for a(or is it an?) LS with cool people that does lots of different events and has fun.
Not looking for a LS that lives in abyssea 24/7 grinding to get everyone multiple empy's.

I've had tons of linkshells over the years and I prefer a bigger LS that is more interested in having fun and helping people than pimping everyone's gear out (although that is fun too). I know there's not a lot of big linkshells anymore and very few events that require more than a full party, but there still has be some big fun linkshells still out there that don't do the same things over and over. Abyssea is ok, but I'd rather not do non-stop boss spamming for empys, though that seems to be the most common event these days. I like shells that mix up the events and reward consistent attendance... Oh, and hopefully reward people who go to events as jobs they might not really want to play anymore (incase I get 'stuck' on RDM or BLM forever).

I usually play around 6pm-2am EST. I have access to pretty much everything except Dyna-Tav. My 90 jobs are NIN RNG SAM BLM, 85RDM. I have all the red/yellow/blue procs I can get except Impulse Drive, Empyreal Arrow (I have the weps of trials) and Aero IV (I'm cheap and the Yagudo haven't dropped it for me yet). I have important atmas like RR, MM, etc. I have good gear sets for everything, and I play on PC (windower, spellcast, etc) I don't have “Heroes of Abyssea” zones access yet. (no newest zones, no shinryu) I didn't feel like paying for it if I was just gonna quit FFXI again, but I'll get it if I have a reason to.

Any big, fun LS left?
I need some new friends! FFXI is usually pretty boring alone and annoying with pick-up groups.

And just an FYI:
I've only played on Fenrir, never transferred.
I've had this name since 2004 (and yes, I got it from FFX).
I don't have a Caladbolg and don't plan to get one.

{fun} {linkshell} {Please let me join.} (o.o)/

If anyone wants to make an LS with me that would be cool too!
 Fenrir.Caladbolg
By Fenrir.Caladbolg 2011-05-23 13:42:57  
bump (;_;)

Edit: Found a LS with some people from an old dynamis shell.
Disregard this thread.. for now.. (O.o)
 Fenrir.Tessy
user: Tessy
By Fenrir.Tessy 2011-05-24 09:18:07  
Hi Caladbolg,

First welcome back to FFXI, and yes alot have changed and as you say it remember to have fun. All I can suggest is the LS called RoundAbout, we are currently from Unicorn and this LS is a pure social LS. And I say most players in this LS is NA players, only a few of us like myself on GMT times. But regardless that I like the LS its fun, tough we could do more helping each other more then we currently do. But sense I joined the LS about 6 months ago, and the fun we done togheter as an social LS with out demands, but still fair play, I'd say like it and wouldent change it.

You can contact following sacks Vernonm, Jsdarian, are a few others aswell, or just send me a tell ingame and I see if any sacks online.

I hope you will find a good LS who will fit you, but this is my quarter for a good joyfull LS all in general.

I know u said Disregard this thread.. for now, but still a post so u can read if change of hearts!
By Artemicion 2011-05-24 09:22:34  
I'm interested.
 Fenrir.Rangedhunter
By Fenrir.Rangedhunter 2011-05-31 14:43:59  
hey guys hit me up am looking to put a ls together.