GMT GMT+1 - Event LS Can I Have It?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Fenrir » GMT GMT+1 - Event LS Can I have it?
GMT GMT+1 - Event LS Can I have it?
 Fenrir.Tessy
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Tessy
By Fenrir.Tessy 2011-05-27 04:32:41  
Hello Fenrir,

As some of you know I no longer have Skylines LS wich I was owner of on Unicorn to several reasons. So I'm looking for a pure GMT shell that do regular events such as Dynamis, Abyssea (seals,Gear, ZB's etc)Einhejar, Limbus, Sky

I'm an old school player, but that dosen't means an elitest. I love FFXI I been here almost 7 years in total. Today I play on my wifes charter Tessy due to loosing my own Piccardo on Bahamut back in end of 2009/2010. I did create my new own charter again called "Moghouse" and my plans with him in due time, is to become main WHM 2nd BST, but I level him as I feel for it, so mostly I'm on Tessy playing.

I can say I have in someway tryed to play all jobs or very close, but I must say my best skills are on either PLD, RDM, DRG. But I have following jobs so far DRG, BRD, BLM, PLD, RDM,(90)- SCH (85).
I have a NIN 50, BLU 50 and THF 18, but I havent decided yet wich will be my next job to 90. Atm I'm trying to focus on the jobs I have and get em geared on step 1 for AF3 seals. All my jobs have gears and functional (just takes awhile to gear up a new job when chaning as most of us know :P

All my jobs are merited near upon SMN and BRD wich lacks afew merits more. I'm a laid back guy in my almost 40 I enjoy the gaming life alot, even tough last few years I play alot less then I used to. But I like to meet honest people and have fun, see equal sharing, good leadership, all the butt kissing ain't me. So if I get an LS who favorit members just because of such tings, I'm not your guy to recruite, because I will walk. I belive in honest hardwork, will reult in you getting the gear on you own wishlist in due time.

Atm I'm going home due to a knee operation almost 6 weeks ago, and June 6.I start partcial on work again. And atm I'm working daytimes, when I get back on work fulltime I work evening/nights, so my playtime will change alot. But the LS who recruite me, i keep u informed on times how I can play.

I can't spend every night playing to midnight due to getting up 4am getting to work, but I can promise that when online and ingame I allways be on time for events and stay as long time I can.

If anyone have room for a player like myself, please give me an /tell ingame to /Tessy

Thank you for reading my OP!
 Fenrir.Tessy
By Fenrir.Tessy 2011-05-28 14:31:05  
/Bump still looking!
 Fenrir.Tessy
By Fenrir.Tessy 2011-05-31 00:25:21  
New bump, still looking for an event LS who runs on GMT times Anyone, or is entir Fenrir server empty on GMT shell?
 Fenrir.Saeki
user: Mirae
By Fenrir.Saeki 2011-06-07 13:28:58  
I think your best bet would be to ask people currently in the linkshell Europa. (I had a pearl but tossed all before I quit for years T_T) I know Wabbits did Dynamis regularly in GMT time, not sure if they still do...and there's Abysseu, not sure if that still runs either though. The Europa shell is still attached to my profile if you wanna have a look at who's in it~
Good luck with the hunt, let me know if you find anything!
 Fenrir.Tessy
By Fenrir.Tessy 2011-06-08 01:48:14  
Fenrir.Saeki said:
I think your best bet would be to ask people currently in the linkshell Europa. (I had a pearl but tossed all before I quit for years T_T) I know Wabbits did Dynamis regularly in GMT time, not sure if they still do...and there's Abysseu, not sure if that still runs either though. The Europa shell is still attached to my profile if you wanna have a look at who's in it~ Good luck with the hunt, let me know if you find anything!

Hi Saeki,

Yeah I did see a random player one day with the yellow pearl named Europa, but I forgot to check up on it after. SO thanks for the info I will try and talk the them and see what they do etc..
 Fenrir.Tessy
By Fenrir.Tessy 2011-06-08 05:06:28  
Okay update,

I have today sent the LS leader of the linkshell Europa a PM regarding my interest to join thier event GMT shell. So I get back to you how the outcome will be later on. Thank you everyone for some links, advices.
 Fenrir.Johng
user: Johng
By Fenrir.Johng 2011-06-08 05:54:03  
Unfortunatly Europa is purely a social ls, no events are run from europa and i'm sorry to say, unless one has come over from unicorn since the merge i don't think there is a GMT event ls, theres been single event ls's popped up over the years but most have died off since abyssea came along.
 Fenrir.Tessy
By Fenrir.Tessy 2011-06-08 06:07:02  
Fenrir.Johng said:
Unfortunatly Europa is purely a social ls, no events are run from europa and i'm sorry to say, unless one has come over from unicorn since the merge i don't think there is a GMT event ls, theres been single event ls's popped up over the years but most have died off since abyssea came along.

Hi Johng,

I see, thanks for the info. I wait and see if the LS leader response to my private PM and what he says. I know there are a few GMT shells on Fenrir now, but huge differenc on events they are doing. And I would like an LS who is more spreed out doing random events, then just Abyssea 95% of the time.

I had my own LS on uni before transfer, but unfortanuly I had some bad experience with getting unseriouse players (Not all, but a few) wich ruind the fun from the games aspects. But yeah I have been thinking of making a new shell if I can't find any GMT shells on Fenrir. But I'll wait a few more and see if ther can't be an LS who hides in the corner :P

Again thanks for the info!!
 Fenrir.Rangedhunter
By Fenrir.Rangedhunter 2011-06-09 11:28:09  
tessy i have seen you in game a bit and you can join us seeing as there are a few nights a week some ofthe guys i run with stay on very late / early. think we even have a few eur players we hang with.
 Fenrir.Havster
user: Havster
By Fenrir.Havster 2011-06-09 11:34:29  
Replied to you Tessy, hope you find what you're looking for and my PM offer still stands. :D

Edit: Cheers JG, have been a busy bee past few days so only just got the chance to see all this.
 Fenrir.Tessy
By Fenrir.Tessy 2011-06-11 16:43:44  
Thank you everyone for the replies. But I have found my homes so far thank you!
 Fenrir.Azaru
By Fenrir.Azaru 2011-06-17 05:56:55  
Ill tag a GMT+1 shell if you found anything useful, seems like everything starts when Im just shutting down to go to bed, very annoying!
 Fenrir.Tessy
By Fenrir.Tessy 2011-06-19 04:47:35  
Fenrir.Azaru said:
Ill tag a GMT+1 shell if you found anything useful, seems like everything starts when Im just shutting down to go to bed, very annoying!

Hi Azaru,

I joinded Havster's Social LS called Europa, so far very helpful and nice people, most off them on GMT. try PM Havster or send him a tell ingame. :)