Sam Equip Yet Again . .

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Samurai » Sam Equip Yet Again . .
Sam Equip Yet Again . .
By Biglen 2011-06-14 10:47:14  
So my son leveled a job on my character I guess out of pure boredom, and I now kind of like playing with it. My question is I've been reading the forums and wiki guides that are pretty much out dated, so I want to make it a "decent" Samurai. Nothing crazy I'm not going to do magian trail right at this moment but I have some pretty good gear but I am falling short on the body, hands, feet, are for tping in.

Also I guess any good WS macro pieces in. Here is what I have at the moment.

I don't know how to add all this crap in and make it cool like you all do but whatever I have it on my profile for public view.

All I see in these forums are the math and arguments over what is 4/5/6 hit build and I'm not really interested in that just want a decent outside of abyssea set for Tping and WS for YGK. I really don't like my leg gear with the -acc but with the added acc on the other gear is it really a problem?

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Nemesio
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Nemesio
By Ragnarok.Nemesio 2011-06-14 10:54:07  
Get rid of the GK -> Get anything at 90
Get rid of that body -> Use AF3 for TP, Osode/Twilight for WS
Get rid of that waist -> Get a Goading or Bullwhip(Bullwhip should be far easier than Goading)
Get rid of those legs -> Get AF3
Hands are fine
Feet are fine -> Aim for Aces
Get rid of those earrings -> Brutal and an attack earring

And as for YGK, but STR anywhere and everywhere it fits.

It seems like you don't care to much to fix the job properly, so I simply stated some quick, simple fixes, to make you look less gimp.
By BorealisV2 2011-06-14 11:00:28  
DOMARUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

But seriously, Hagun is ***now. Focus on getting a decent haste, 5-hit setup, preferably with a Fudo GK >.>

Never Perle feet, Fumas or the easily obtainable Ace's feet are better. Bullwhip belt is another easily upgraded piece. AF3+1/2 head/body/legs, Rajas. None of this requires a massive amount of commitment, just a couple of friends and some luck.
By Biglen 2011-06-14 11:01:55  
Yea getting Ortho GK

AF3 coming soon

Bullwhip will be next then

Aces for tping and AF3 for WS?

Will get Brutal

I might care about it but like I said I'm just discovering that I like it and it's useful out of aby which I'm concentrating on so I might have a different convo latter as I continue to play with it. . .

I just like you said don't want it mega gimp and pretty useful I don't want to just sit there wasting space in the party.
 Ragnarok.Crunkie
user: Crunkie
By Ragnarok.Crunkie 2011-06-14 11:01:59  
Man, was hoping for some good trolling from Borealis >.<;;
 Ragnarok.Ashman
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2011-06-14 11:03:10  

you're welcome
 Ragnarok.Crunkie
user: Crunkie
By Ragnarok.Crunkie 2011-06-14 11:04:15  
3 hit Zanshin!!!!!

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Ashman
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2011-06-14 11:38:40  
All jokes aside. posting in troll thread etc...

When they change hasso so that you can zanshin on hits that actually land... will the PW Great katana get 100% double attack (technically 110% with landing on misses)? That would be pcool