COP Who's Coming?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Fenrir » COP Who's Coming?
COP Who's Coming?
 Fenrir.Velourium
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Chron2cLe
By Fenrir.Velourium 2011-06-14 13:31:02  
Hey, I'm looking for some people or an LS to help me finish COP. I'm on 7.5 The Warrior's Path. I am willing to backtrack and help people out with earlier missions. So if anyone is interested in helping or needs any help let me know.
 Fenrir.Azaru
By Fenrir.Azaru 2011-06-17 05:55:14  
Im stuck on the pot fight before Promathia himself, willing to help if you give me a shout ingame.
 Fenrir.Enternius
user: Enternius
By Fenrir.Enternius 2011-06-17 05:59:41  
Would be willing, but my fiance can't currently play fulltime and I've been waiting for her to get her own laptop so we could do CoP together.

Depending on how long that would take, I'd be happy to join.
By Lefiont 2011-07-04 16:08:34  
Fenrir.Azaru said:
Im stuck on the pot fight before Promathia himself, willing to help if you give me a shout ingame.

My two friends and I are also stuck on this pot fight. hoping to find help with it sometime :D
 Fenrir.Tessy
user: Tessy
By Fenrir.Tessy 2011-07-05 01:46:12  
Hi everyone,

I and many others have helped alot of people on CoP for a while now.

We cleared Azaru for the pots, but happily do em again for ppl who need. And we are missing Reece, we just finished his Airship fight last night, and not sure how much CoP he did after that, but shoulden't take long time to get him up to pot fight aswell.

When it comes to climbing the 4 towers and obtain the differen brands, this can be done solo. But when it comes to the rest of CoP, all I demand is that you done all preperations for the fight, wich means done all CS up to the acctuall fight and I help :)

So we lets do CoP this comming weekend. For people who need it, gather togheter 6pm GMT, 8pm GMT +2, and EST 2pm

see you there!
 Fenrir.Lillaly
By Fenrir.Lillaly 2011-07-05 11:23:34  
I'd be willing to help out, i am currently on 3 paths.
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-07-05 11:27:11  
Cop is coming!
 Fenrir.Tessy
By Fenrir.Tessy 2011-07-05 11:32:07  
Phoenix.Sehachan said:
Cop is coming!

Hahaha, good one :P
 Fenrir.Parak
By Fenrir.Parak 2011-07-05 11:32:14  
I am on 3 paths as well... I would love to come :)
 Bahamut.Fistandantilus
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Fistandantilus 2011-07-05 11:40:52  
Phoenix.Sehachan said:
Cop is coming!

Brb getting Arrested~
 Fenrir.Tessy
By Fenrir.Tessy 2011-07-06 05:58:23  
LOOL Fistandantilus, Yeah who woulden't wanna be arrested if they look like this every time they come knocking on your door :P

And regarding CoP, all ppl who need 3 path's done please show up on time and come prepared, wich means do ALL of your CS up to the acctual fights. We will not do prep work for ppl when that is easy enough to do solo :)

See you all there!

Meeting place Port Jeuno at Crystal (Home Point)
 Ramuh.Bigdawgrr
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Bigdawgrr
By Ramuh.Bigdawgrr 2011-07-06 06:19:11  
I havent started CoP :(

Im on Fenir now btw
 Fenrir.Tessy
By Fenrir.Tessy 2011-07-07 06:16:16  
Ramuh.Bigdawgrr said:
I havent started CoP :( Im on Fenir now btw

Hi and welcome to fenrir server.

Tbh CoP today is alot easier, first parts is easy to do solo, mabey the Crag BC u need a hand but besides that shoulden't be to hard and get solo up for 3 paths. I help my LS memebrs as much I can if they lack Sea, however I do see they havent before joinging, so we can use all members on events :) But in occational I do accept before and help out. All I demand ppl come prepared know what to do, and made all CS done 100% up to a fight.

So get to 3 paths and I help ya get furter along with rest who might need. :)

Forgot to say, 2 days people Saturday July 9 2011 gathering Port Jeuno Home Point Crystal @ Time GMT 6pm GMT+2 8pm EST 2pm and be on time, we leave 15 min after, if u are not there and rdy, sorry you have to wait until next run, all depending what missions we do on CoP. Remember helpers put our free time on this to help random players on Fenrir ^^

Thanks!
 Fenrir.Tessy
By Fenrir.Tessy 2011-07-09 13:17:18  
Hi All,

As it turns out I haven't seen one living soul of the people who said they needed some help, so I'm gonna go do something else now best of luck..
 Bismarck.Faelar
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2011-07-09 13:32:56  
Fenrir.Tessy said:
We will not do prep work for ppl when that is easy enough to do solo :)

Tbh everything up to Tenzen is solo prepwork. Then the tower climbs are solo. So you can pretty much solo 99% of CoP now.
 Fenrir.Tessy
By Fenrir.Tessy 2011-07-11 05:50:09  
Bismarck.Faelar said:
Fenrir.Tessy said:
We will not do prep work for ppl when that is easy enough to do solo :)
Tbh everything up to Tenzen is solo prepwork. Then the tower climbs are solo. So you can pretty much solo 99% of CoP now.

Yeah, I know it can be done alot solo, however I don't mind helping ppl out, but letting me stand in port jeuno alone for 15 mins, and not 1 singel player was there, who acctually needed CoP. Remember one thing I don't need it, you do! All I got was a tell, like 30 mins after time saying, shame none CoP once again. Where I aslo explained I stod there and waited on others who posted here, and who needed it, but never showed for several reasons wich I don't know.

But you players can atleasts show some respect to ppl who try and help out, but comming on time, and or post here that none are able to show this day. So I must say I was little disapointed that none ever showed, when I offer my free time to help you guys/girls out on CoP.