Dark Night Angels - A NEW GMT+, Dynamis Shell...

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Fenrir » Dark Night Angels - A NEW GMT+, Dynamis Shell...
Dark Night Angels - A NEW GMT+, Dynamis Shell...
 Fenrir.Tessy
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Tessy
By Fenrir.Tessy 2011-06-19 05:05:03  

Hello everyone,

I have finally come to an decition that I wanna start up my own little LS again, however I decided to focus on old content Dynamis & Limbus only at this given time.

Below you can read some few info regarding ouer new LS made on Fenrir Server, that if anyone should be interested.

So what are Dark Night Angel's goals?

Our goals is to do Dynamis & Limbus twice a week. Able to help members to obtain the gear they still might be needing, and the oppertunity to gains some ingame gils each month, paid out as monthly "Paychecks"
(We are using the old times glasses wich cost 500k each run for the "Dreamland areas" & normal "Prism Glas Key item on regular zones).

• When it comes to Limbus will we only focus on doing Aopllyon Zones for Omega fights, and help our members to obtain some Homam gear.

Event Days

Tuesday = Dynamis Dynamis Gathering @ scheduled Dynamis area, 30 mins before event starts.

Wedensday = Limbus, Gathering @ Port Jeuno for Limbus, 30 mins before event starts.

Friday = Dynamis Dynamis Gathering @ scheduled Dynamis area, 30 mins before event starts.

Sunday = Limbus, Gathering @ Port Jeuno for Limbus, 30 mins before event starts.

Gathering Time for designated Dynamis & Limus are - GMT 5.30pm / GMT +2 7.30 pm / EST 1.30 pm

Entering Time for Dynamis & Limbus are - GMT 6.00pm / GMT +2 8.00 pm / EST 2.00 pm

Trial Members:

Upon acceptance into the Linkshell all new members are placed on a 14 day trial to look on your skills, and how you act as an player. During your trial you will accure "Dark Night Angels Attendance" for events you make the efforts to attend.

SeaCom:

• SeaCom will be used by our members to select there gear choice for the current Dynamis & on Limbus runs.

Dynamis Currency:

All the normal coins will be splitted equal to all members who have participated on the current run, these coins will be distributed out to members after we end each run.

Regarding the 100's, those will be held by my mule Moghouse and sold to the best offer in private bazaar. On each Dreamland run we are doing, will I first collect Dynamis Currency equal to what covers the entery fee of the 500k, the remaining after that will as stated above, be equal shared after each run, and 100's will be sold in bazaar for monthly paychecks to members with minimum 80% attendance.

In order to obtain any gils from the monthly payout, you will be needing a minimum 80% attendance during the month. All the 100's will be paid out as "Paychecks twoards members who forfill the 80% attendance @ end of each month.

Limbus ABC Coins & AF+1 Items

• All ABC Coins are equal splitted amongst the members who have participated on the current Limbus run. And if we get odd coins, we will conduct a /random higest to see who will get an extra coin or 2 all depening on how many coins is left over.

• For AF+1 Item we use our SeaCom for our choices.

• We will also do a few Temenos zones so we can obtain the other half of the AF+1 items needed.

You can keep track of your own attendance true our DKP site wich has a link on the main website.

Dark Night Angels Main Site

Dark Night Angels Rules

Dark Night Angels DKP Site

Dark Night Angels Application Chart

Thank You for reading the OP, have a good day.

/Tessy & D.N.A Linkshell Of Fenrir
 Fenrir.Tessy
By Fenrir.Tessy 2011-06-19 10:46:29  
Bump to refresh the link on FFXIAH front page :)
 Fenrir.Gradd
By Fenrir.Gradd 2011-06-20 13:45:08  
No offense but seems pretty dumb, just about anyone can go into dynamis now with a duo and come out with a decent ammount of currency just proc'ing JA on JA mobs, so why split it with a bunch of other people?

Also whats the point of paying for the 500k Glass? Are you only doing dream zones? Because thats the only thing they work for as far as I know.
[+]
 Fenrir.Tessy
By Fenrir.Tessy 2011-06-21 02:19:26  
Fenrir.Gradd said:
No offense but seems pretty dumb, just about anyone can go into dynamis now with a duo and come out with a decent ammount of currency just proc'ing JA on JA mobs, so why split it with a bunch of other people? Also whats the point of paying for the 500k Glass? Are you only doing dream zones? Because thats the only thing they work for as far as I know.

None Offense taken!!!

Yeah you are right you can enter Dynamis with the Prism Glass Key item. Yes you can do decent ammount of currency. Agree to all that.

Even how much the new system can be fun and you can enter Dynamis every 24 hrs, thats fine, but personally will I choose old Dynamis ways anytimes.

And rater have solid players who learn to play together and have alot of fun, then all the random people whos skills many times lack alot, and random people allways argue, no matter what, and I don't want that. (and yes I shouted many times for Dynamis on random groups, in hope to get players who don't argue over things) When I play I wanna have fun, help others, not argue pitty tings, bad lcuk if you wont get an item, just try again :)

Regardign the glasses, next time you do a Dynamis, run and click on the ??? see what the lines says, do you wanna trade a Glass or use your Prism Key, so from that view I assume you also can use normal glass in the normal zones aswell. Besides that yes, glasses is used in Dreamland areas correct.

And regarding proc methodes, TBH to many people who don't know what to do, they just kill all as fast they possible can, And god nows I was one of them that diden't know you had to proc in the new Dynamis sense update, I was explained to by some nice players. And yes I didne't done my homework well enough before that run. But hopefully I have been little wiser.

And regarding splitting coins, even if you are doing a random shout group or a small friends run you allways end up splitting coins, so why should it be different in my LS? I belive in shared things and equal twoards others, regardles if my LS or not, friends or not, but I'm a shamed to say, far far all players are this. Over my almost 7 years of FFXI the term "GREED" has grown inside FFXI alot. The terms "Give and Take" & abel to help others out, nah dosen't excist. The smaller grp of such ppl are hard to find. Not saying everyone is like this, but many are, sorry to say.

And you are welcome to comment on anything, thats fine. But people who don't wanna join such an LS don't have to, I'm not forcing anyone. And tbh This server lacks of GMT shell for some fun. The server is so JP/NA dominant.

This is for people who really wanna do old time Dynamis instead of the new additions :)

Anything else you want to have clerifyed?

Have an good day!

/Tessy
 Sylph.Siccmade
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Siccmade 2011-06-21 03:02:45  
Fenrir.Tessy said:
We are using the old times glasses wich cost 500k each run "NOT Prism Glasses".
Fenrir.Tessy said:
Even how much the new system can be fun and you can enter Dynamis every 24 hrs, thats fine, but personally will I choose old Dynamis ways anytimes.
Fenrir.Tessy said:
This is for people who really wanna do old time Dynamis instead of the new additions :)
It sounds like you're saying that if you enter with the Glass as opposed to the KI,
you have the option to do dyna the old way?

If I read you wrong then go ahead and ignore me,
haven't done Dyna in a long time.

Either way though, have fun and GL with the shell!
 Fenrir.Tessy
By Fenrir.Tessy 2011-06-21 03:43:48  
Sylph.Siccmade said:
Fenrir.Tessy said:
We are using the old times glasses wich cost 500k each run "NOT Prism Glasses".
Fenrir.Tessy said:
Fenrir.Tessy said:
It sounds like you're saying that if you enter with the Glass as opposed to the KI, you have the option to do dyna the old way? If I read you wrong then go ahead and ignore me, haven't done Dyna in a long time. Either way though, have fun and GL with the shell!

Hi Sicc,

Np problem, welcome to ask. Well as I said from the view of point when click on the ??? markings I have got the options to trade a 500k Glass OR use my Prism Key Item. I'm not quite sure if this is correct or if a glitch.

If anyone can confirm this more 100% I would be glad.

1. Can you enter Normal Dynamis areas such as
Sandy, Bastok, Windurst, Jeuno with a 500k glass and get old time Dynamis. Or sense the new update can u ONLY use Prism glasses? Can anyone confirm this 100%. Tryed seeking info on this, but get alot different awnsers.

2. Or is the dynamis glasses only related to Dreamland areas such as Beau, Xca, Qufim, Valk, Bub, Tav?
 Phoenix.Uzugami
サーバ: Phoenix
user: SSJAV
By Phoenix.Uzugami 2011-06-21 03:47:24  
Only related to Dreamlands now. They removed the option to enter Normal Dynamis with that glass.
 Fenrir.Tessy
By Fenrir.Tessy 2011-06-21 04:20:48  
Phoenix.Uzugami said:
Only related to Dreamlands now. They removed the option to enter Normal Dynamis with that glass.

Hi Uzu,

Thanks for the reply. I assume my options when click on the ??? markings has been an glitch ingame, then I just have to adjust some things to fit the Prism entery instead, all besides Dreamlands of course.

Huge thank you everyone for fast replies :)

FFXIAH OP & D.N.A LS Website will be updated when I get home from work due to the new information thank you!
 Fenrir.Tessy
By Fenrir.Tessy 2011-06-21 07:01:11  
Updated OP & D.N.A Website for the new changes..

And again thanks for the replies and making me aware of the options regarding the Prism Key and Glas entery, wich I had overlooked. :)

Thank you everyone, and have a good day.
 Fenrir.Tessy
By Fenrir.Tessy 2011-06-23 15:48:51  
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if there still are some players out there who enjoy doing Limbus and all it's aspects, would like to do this aswell.

I'm thinking of doing a lowman Limbus, however mostly on Omega path's for Homam gear, AF+1 items, and ofcourse we do a few runs on Apollyon's zones to so we can compleat the AF+1 items we get from Temenos areas. Wanna do an equal share after each run on coins.

This of course will run on GMT times aswell if anyone should show interest for this. Days are not yet set, but thinking mabey Wedensdays and Sundays.

Send me a PM or post here if interest, and of course we also do Dynamis, check out the website, and any questions at all I'm happy to try awnser them best possible. Thank you and Good Night.
 Fenrir.Tessy
By Fenrir.Tessy 2011-06-25 07:56:21  
Bump,

Dark Night Angels have upgraded its events to Limbus aswell.

We will do our Limbus runs on Wedensdays & Sundays.

Be aware we only do Omega (Aopllyon Zones), however, we will of course do some random Temenos zones so we can compleat our AF+1 items. But we will NOT do Ultima at this point.
 Fenrir.Tessy
By Fenrir.Tessy 2011-06-26 15:21:14  
Bump,

Still looking for some dedicated members who can do both events x2 per week, we are atm 6 members and we start our LS next Tuesday :)

So if we appeal to you take a look on site, read the ruls and if still interested, please send us your app, and then mabey it is you who we welcome aboard into Dark Night Angles LS on Fenrir. But by all means we ar not any new hardcore shell, and we never will be. But we like to help each other with goals and different adchivments, all tings more or less wich makes FFXI fun to play when logging ingame.

- See you ingame! Thank you!
 Fenrir.Tessy
By Fenrir.Tessy 2011-06-27 15:07:59  
Hi all,

Sorry but wanted to bump this again, due to my new LS starts tomorrow tuesday for the first time, and still looking for some dedicated players who can attend both events we do, Dynamis & Limbus x2 a week.

Atm are D.N.A hosting 6 players on GMT!

Thank you!
 Fenrir.Tessy
By Fenrir.Tessy 2011-06-29 11:23:53  
Bump....
 Fenrir.Tessy
By Fenrir.Tessy 2011-07-04 15:31:29  
Bumping again!

If getting enough people I will of course also do regualr Ultima runs aswell, and we talked about starting some sky. And if really really many people joins we wanna do einjher aswell. But htis is of course if people joins in those numbers :)

So atm we only do Omega in Limbus and Dynamis, working our way up to clear people so we cna get all to dreamlands and final goal Dynamis Tavnazia and keep spamming that for 12 ppl.

So basic we are looking for some deicated players who wanna do this, and can tell the time and be respectful twoards others. then I gladly have you all in same shell as us. If you only here for small occations and small shows, please don't bother, want people who like such tings, and belive in the word "fun" and don't complaine if they should happend to die, regardless for any reson. We are Nubs and I'm proud to say it, far far away from veterans/elite. But what I can proudly say is we have fun, don't need anything more then that.

Anyway before I start writting awhole novel, I better jump into bed. Have a great day everyone and see you all ingame!
 Fenrir.Tessy
By Fenrir.Tessy 2011-07-11 06:10:03  
Bump once again, still looking for 6-8 nice player who really are interested in this and who hs accesa to Limbus/Sea.

And for people who keeps laughing when I say we do Dynamis and helping members to clear different zones, well let me inform you people that Dynamis Tavnazia holds gear as "Hydra Armor" that dosen't drop any other places then inside Tavnazia.

So our goal here is to clear our members who need access to Tav, and spam Tav Dyna for some Hydra gear for our members, and sense Tav only can hold 12 ppl entering, thats more or less what I'm looking for. Mambey some few extra incase someone can't come, so we have to swap around a few, but deffently not more then 18 people.

And if you are interested youc an take a look here GMT LS Dark Night Angels Website And if you sign up remember we do atm x2 runs of Dynamis per week, and also x2 runs of Limbus, and most focus on Omega paths for Homam gear atm. Yes we will do Ultima, but not right now.

D.N.A will also expand in time, so we will focus on some Abyssea related events and fun, but not right now.

So cutting this down, if interested make sure you can and will attend both events we currently have on our schedule Thank you!

Looking forward to hopefully see some new applications.

O.o yeah almost forgot. I had so many question regarding signing up for D.N.A's Website.

Several reasons.

1. Shows you are atleast some part interested, if taking your time to fillout our application chart.

2. Our event Calander, Countdown Clock are located on site, aswell are our DKP chart for attendance % per week/month.

3. I don't want you to spend hrs after hrs on site, All I want is that ppl can check whar current event we have, not allways /LSMES ingame has enough room.

4. And also the importent one "Abcent Topic" if you can't make it, please try your best to write atleast a few words that you can't come. I don't need an novell, just say I can't come todays run períod the end.

So I hope this can clarify up some questions players might have.
 Fenrir.Tessy
By Fenrir.Tessy 2011-07-17 01:58:16  
Bump Still looking for 6-8 people with more jobs then one, And amongst the jobs BLM is a huge +, and players who allready have Sea/Limbus and Dynamis acsess. And also who is able to attend all of Dark Night Angels event runs.

Thank you!
 Fenrir.Fearforever
By Fenrir.Fearforever 2011-07-17 13:15:10  
How many players do you have atm Tessy?
 Fenrir.Tessy
By Fenrir.Tessy 2011-07-17 14:36:22  
Fenrir.Fearforever said:
How many players do you have atm Tessy?

Hi Fear, I currently have 9 members
 Fenrir.Tessy
By Fenrir.Tessy 2011-07-19 16:38:50  
Just wanted to say thanks for everyone who jumped in and checked out the site, we have all the members we need at current time, so therfor recruitment is now closed.

Thank you!