フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Fenrir » Relic Loan
Relic Loan
 Fenrir.Sumnydera
Premium
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Sumnydera
By Fenrir.Sumnydera 2011-07-16 13:20:06  
Hi, I am looking for some help to finish my relic. I am at the final stage and i need a 30 jade loan. My refrences are Yinnyth, Kirschy, and Jackblck. Can pm me here to discuss terms of the loan. I'm coleader of Trutle and pretty trustworthy. So please help me out!

Edit* Sadly I cannot do a gil collateral, but I can do an items value collateral. ~.~;

Thanks in advance!
[+]
 Fenrir.Fearforever
By Fenrir.Fearforever 2011-07-17 13:12:21  
It's an MMO you sound like your applying for a loan. no one is going to lend you that kinda money without knowing you and references are pointless players can lie pretty easily.

Just do Dynamis solo or with a small group and you'll get your currency.
[+]
 Asura.Jaybezz
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Jaybezz 2011-07-17 13:15:44  
do agreement in game via tell with a GM present if u dont give them the currency back the GM kicks ur *** plan and simple.
[+]
 Bismarck.Altar
サーバ: Bismarck
user: altar1
By Bismarck.Altar 2011-07-17 13:19:36  
Fenrir.Fearforever said:
no one is going to lend you that kinda money without knowing you and references are pointless players can lie pretty easily.

Fenrir.Sumnydera said:
My refrences are Kirschy
I can do an items value collateral. ~.~;

Shouldn't be that hard. GL OP
[+]
 Carbuncle.Asymptotic
サーバ: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Asymptotic 2011-07-17 13:22:57  
Fenrir.Fearforever said:
It's an MMO you sound like your applying for a loan. no one is going to lend you that kinda money without knowing you and references are pointless players can lie pretty easily.

People do this all the time since you get 3000 currency back when you complete your weapon o_O
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
サーバ: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-07-17 13:25:17  
Quote:
My refrences are Yinnyth, Kirschy, and Jackblck. Can pm me here to discuss terms of the loan. I'm coleader of Trutle and pretty trustworthy. So please help me out!

If Kirschy actually comes in here and confirms, I'd loan this guy money (if I had it), and I'm not even on his server.
[+]
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2011-07-17 13:42:32  
I don't know Sumnydera directly, but Frypan (JB's Dynamis shell) was on good terms with Trutle and I've never heard a bad word about them. Kirschy and Yinnyth are in the same shells as Sumny and have known each other a long time. I'd be willing to trust them with the currency if I had it, for what it's worth.
[+]
 Fenrir.Skarwind
user: Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2011-07-17 13:45:13  
Sumny is good for it and I know for a fact Kirschy can vouch. Used to be in trutle a long time ago and Sumny is a trustworthy person.

Only reason I stopped doing Dyna is things got way too busy for me. Sumny and the following references are all good people and could vouch IMO

Also lol
Fenrir.Fearforever said:

If you we're around longer you would know. You seriously derped.
There is no point in grinding it out when you can get a loan, get your relic and give the value in currency back.
[+]
 Leviathan.Draylo
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-07-17 14:16:25  
Don't loan anyone anything of significant value w/o collateral. I don't care if they have "references" of internet people, don't put yourself in a vulnerable position. People are people, you can't trust everyone on the internet. Item collateral is fine, make sure it adds up.
[+]
 Fenrir.Sumnydera
Premium
By Fenrir.Sumnydera 2011-07-17 14:31:44  
Yeah, I do have enough items in value to equal the collateral, and like someone else said, long as we make a verbal agreement in tells or party chat a GM would easily interfere. I just want to finish now ._o this whole dynamis nerf means I'd have to grind out for another 6+ months when a loan would finish me today. The loan I had planned finished before me and I ended up having to loan them the 30 jades ><;
[+]
 Fenrir.Thandar
user: Thandar
By Fenrir.Thandar 2011-07-17 23:20:28  
Id assume Sumny would be good. Based on refrences and what I have done with people.in Trutle
 Fenrir.Lillaly
By Fenrir.Lillaly 2011-07-18 06:51:43  
Fenrir.Sumnydera said:
Yeah, I do have enough items in value to equal the collateral, and like someone else said, long as we make a verbal agreement in tells or party chat a GM would easily interfere. I just want to finish now ._o this whole dynamis nerf means I'd have to grind out for another 6+ months when a loan would finish me today. The loan I had planned finished before me and I ended up having to loan them the 30 jades ><;

meh it would take you 2 weeks tops, thats if you have crap luck

took a pug in there and walked out with 1x100 coin and 4x 1 pcs

we were not even going for money drops either.

but anywho GL on your relic. what weapon are you makeing (to busy to see what falls into jade final stage :P)
 Fenrir.Sumnydera
Premium
By Fenrir.Sumnydera 2011-07-18 08:23:23  
*Update* Been able to find a cool person to loan me 14 jades so far. Anyone happen to have 16 jades to make the 30 ._o? Oh, and it's for a relic horn.
user: mwingate
By Fenrir.Apyrrhicvictory 2011-07-18 10:14:03  
I might know someone. Contact me in game this evening.
 Siren.Mesheef
サーバ: Siren
user: Mesheef
By Siren.Mesheef 2011-07-18 10:45:53  
Asura.Jaybezz said:
do agreement in game via tell with a GM present if u dont give them the currency back the GM kicks ur *** plan and simple.

Plan and simple this guy nailed it
 Fenrir.Kirschy
user: Kirschy
By Fenrir.Kirschy 2011-07-18 16:08:38  
Hey~ Yea I'll def vouch for Summer. Been playing with her since like... 2005? Aside from LS, she's also been apart of various statics from Abyssea to Assault/Salvage/Mythic stuffs. (She's one of the few who helped me get Liberator!) GL /w the loan, Summer~
[+]
 Fenrir.Sumnydera
Premium
By Fenrir.Sumnydera 2011-07-19 09:17:05  
*update2* I've been able to collect 11 jades, all I need are 19 more and i can be done today! I'm willing to offer a free jade from my own personal purchase A a reward to loan me others!._o
[+]
 Fenrir.Sumnydera
Premium
By Fenrir.Sumnydera 2011-07-19 13:54:23  
and done! Thanks everyone who helped me find peoples! and thanks even more to Cassalot, Apyrrhicvictory, and Terminus for lending me the jades :) <3
[+]
user: mwingate
By Fenrir.Apyrrhicvictory 2011-07-19 14:21:21  
Grats on completion. :)
 Fenrir.Captaincrunch
By Fenrir.Captaincrunch 2011-07-19 14:22:11  
Grats Sumny!
 Fenrir.Cassalot
user: Cassalot
By Fenrir.Cassalot 2011-07-19 14:23:50  
Congrats! :D
[+]
 Fenrir.Lillaly
By Fenrir.Lillaly 2011-07-19 14:47:58  
Grats!

now sings the great songs of justice!
 Fenrir.Idevlboy
user: idevlboy
By Fenrir.Idevlboy 2011-08-03 21:46:01  
Hey sorry to bump/hijack the thread! Didnt want to start a new one for the same thing... I am also looking for a loan to complete a relic (Excalibur). Looking to borrow 30 m.silvers. Have a ton of nice/expensive gear to offer as collateral. Also offering 100 coins of choice as a reward. Please PM or /tell

Thanks!

P.S. Congrats Sumny on completing yours!
 Fenrir.Idevlboy
user: idevlboy
By Fenrir.Idevlboy 2011-08-04 07:05:12  
Bump! Still looking. Please let me know if you can/will help! Thanks!
 Fenrir.Jailbird
user: jailbird
By Fenrir.Jailbird 2011-08-05 00:38:00  
Excalibur done!! thanks for the loan Shames,Terminus,Darkshade.
Thanks Idev,Mertz,Pep,and Shwag lets keep rockin em!!
[+]
 Sylph.Vestal
サーバ: Sylph
user: miperich
By Sylph.Vestal 2011-08-05 00:40:24  
Fenrir.Jailbird said:
Excalibur done!! thanks for the loan Shames,Terminus,Darkshade.
Thanks Idev,Mertz,Pep,and Shwag lets keep rockin em!!
cg on finishing ^^
 Siren.Daddyx
サーバ: Siren
user: Daddyx
By Siren.Daddyx 2011-08-05 00:44:56