How To Replenish Grand Company Points?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXIV » General » How to replenish grand company points?
How to replenish grand company points?
By MystinaValeth 2011-07-23 19:24:44  
Does anyone know how to get more grand company points/marks? I have 1,750 storm, serpent, and flame points, but I can't get anymore, its been a few days since I finished the quests and they didn't reset with leves. I went back to the dungeon and completed it again, but because its no longer in my journal I dind't get any points. The NPC and the grand hall counters don't say anything new and I can't get anymore points to buy the R50 weapons for 4k marks... Please help, does anyone know how to get more points yet?
 Bismarck.Patrik
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Patrik
By Bismarck.Patrik 2011-07-23 19:45:40  
keep in mind that only the start of grand companies was added. Only a limited amount of quests were added to each and once you finish them all you just gotta wait for the next update. I'd imagine eventually they will add repeatable quests or someway to get seals continuously. Since just having several quests that give seals could only give you so much XD

but yea, sadly we just gotta wait til they add more
By MystinaValeth 2011-07-23 19:51:53  
Why would they make it so you can buy consumables but not be able to replenish the points after spending it? I don’t want to have to wait a month for next update just so I can get more than one weapon >< and I want to be able to buy scrolls from time to time too…
By Calemero 2011-07-23 19:55:10  
http://www.ffxivpro.com/forum/topic/23837/rank-45-dungeon/2/#1444785

at the end
By MystinaValeth 2011-07-23 20:03:22  
Well the next update, update 1.19, is coming out somtime next month, august... It could be a week away from now, but unlikely, probably 3-4 weeks from now...