日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Dragoon » DRG SC Help
DRG SC Help
 Ragnarok.Martel
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
By Ragnarok.Martel 2011-07-25 17:40:49  
Please turn on showgearswaps in the mage XML, then use a JA, and tell me if a [SpellCast] Precast message pops up.

I'm just trying to confirm if JA and WS are failing to parse across multiple XML or if its just drg for some bizzare reason.

Oh, and posting the debug log of said test would be nice.
 Ragnarok.Martel
By Ragnarok.Martel 2011-07-25 17:43:07  
Reloading spellcast before hand makes things easier, as it resets the debug log so i don't have to go through the text for everything else you've done since loading it. <,<

And all you have to do to get any new data in the debug file, is reopen it. Then anything you've done since last opening the file will show in there.
 Bismarck.Faelar
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2011-07-25 17:49:55  
Debug.

This is what happened, as per my chat log.

Built TP, then WS'd on a mob.

Will try the Mage JA in a sec and post it.
 Ragnarok.Martel
By Ragnarok.Martel 2011-07-25 17:55:22  
Ok, see this?

[6:41:22 PM] 3492:<4328> IncNormalCmd: /ws "Drakesbane" <t>
[6:41:22 PM] 3492:<0> SpellSearch Returned: (no) : <t> (no) - NotST

This is when you tried to drakes. SC looked up drakesbane... and didn't find it. Which means it wouldn't do anything on it, since it considers it an invalid command.

Basically, Drakesbane is somehow Not in your resources. Mostly likely, no JA or WS are.
 Bismarck.Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2011-07-25 17:55:38  
RDM Debug on JA's.
 Bismarck.Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2011-07-25 17:56:57  
Ragnarok.Martel said:
Ok, see this? [6:41:22 PM] 3492:<4328> IncNormalCmd: /ws "Drakesbane" <t> [6:41:22 PM] 3492:<0> SpellSearch Returned: (no) : <t> (no) - NotST This is when you tried to drakes. SC looked up drakesbane... and didn't find it. Which means it wouldn't do anything on it, since it considers it an invalid command. Basically, Drakesbane is somehow Not in your resources. Mostly likely, no JA or WS are.

That would explain my RDM debug too.

So an updated SpellCast resources would fix all my issues here?

If so, send me the files!! xD
I've no clue how to manually update it, and in doing so I'd prolly screw it up worse :/
 Ragnarok.Martel
By Ragnarok.Martel 2011-07-25 18:05:10  
As for a fix.. Reinstalling windower should have done so already... if not that updating resources should have.

Did you download a new windower when you reinstalled, or did you use a back up file you already had or something?

Anyway, what I'll do is, I'll post the contents of my resources files to pastebin. Then you can copy them, open your files and paste the new contents in.

Windower\plugins\resources abils.xml

And, Windower\plugins resources.xml
 Bismarck.Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2011-07-25 18:10:26  
Ragnarok.Martel said:
As for a fix.. Reinstalling windower should have done so already... if not that updating resources should have. Did you download a new windower when you reinstalled, or did you use a back up file you already had or something? Anyway, what I'll do is, I'll post the contents of my resources files to pastebin. Then you can copy them, open your files and paste the new contents in. Windower\plugins\resources abils.xml And, Windower\plugins resources.xml

I did a new install from the Windower site.

Replaced those files with yours, testing my DRG out now.
 Ragnarok.Martel
By Ragnarok.Martel 2011-07-25 18:13:36  
Pease god work, lol. cause if it doesn't I'm going to have a headache. <,<;
 Bismarck.Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2011-07-25 18:15:43  
INC headache :/

Debug of above test.
http://pastebin.com/VMzPFcM7

In case it may help, this is where I got Windower from.
http://forums.windower.net/files/file/25-windower-installer/

I also got the Hook file.
 Ragnarok.Martel
By Ragnarok.Martel 2011-07-25 18:21:22  
The only other thing I can think off, assuming the resources are all good now..

When you reinstalled windower did you delete the old install? Or install it in a different place? Or overwrite?

It's possibly you could have 2 separate installs and that all our work does nothing cause you're updating one set and playing on the other.

You might check the target of your short cut and make sure that's the one you've been editing.

If that's not the issue, I am well and truly stumped. And I'll probly need a break
 Bismarck.Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2011-07-25 18:22:53  
Ragnarok.Martel said:
The only other thing I can think off, assuming the resources are all good now.. When you reinstalled windower did you delete the old install? Or install it in a different place? Or overwrite? It's possibly you could have 2 separate installs and that all our work does nothing cause you're updating one set and playing of the other. You might check the target of your short cut and make sure that's the one you've been editing. If that's not the issue, I am well and truly stumped. And I'll probly need a break

I deleted the previous one and installed the new one to the old ones place.

Take a break, I'll put DRG away.
 Ragnarok.Sekundes
user: Sekundes
By Ragnarok.Sekundes 2011-07-25 18:33:31  
Bismarck.Faelar said:
Ragnarok.Martel said:
The only other thing I can think off, assuming the resources are all good now.. When you reinstalled windower did you delete the old install? Or install it in a different place? Or overwrite? It's possibly you could have 2 separate installs and that all our work does nothing cause you're updating one set and playing of the other. You might check the target of your short cut and make sure that's the one you've been editing. If that's not the issue, I am well and truly stumped. And I'll probly need a break

I deleted the previous one and installed the new one to the old ones place.

Take a break, I'll put DRG away.
What OS are you on?

Perhaps what we need to do is set up a new install in a new location. It may somehow be pulling settings from another place even if you deleted it.

First off, think you can show me the resource files you have currently and their file locations on your system?
 Ragnarok.Martel
By Ragnarok.Martel 2011-07-25 18:34:50  
*passes the baton to Sek*
 Bismarck.Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2011-07-25 18:40:23  
Ragnarok.Sekundes said:
Bismarck.Faelar said:
Ragnarok.Martel said:
I deleted the previous one and installed the new one to the old ones place. Take a break, I'll put DRG away.
What OS are you on? Perhaps what we need to do is set up a new install in a new location. It may somehow be pulling settings from another place even if you deleted it. First off, think you can show me the resource files you have currently and their file locations on your system?

Windows 7 Professional.

Thought it'd be easier to type it out than taking screenshots, uploading, etc.

Windower:
My Computer -> Local Disk (C:) -> Program Files (x86) -> Windower
Resources:
My Computer -> Local Disk (C:) -> Program Files (x86) -> Windower -> Plugins -> Resources
This is where abils.xml etc are.

Spellcast Resources:
My Computer -> Local Disk (C:) -> Program Files (x86) -> Windower -> Plugins
This is where all my plugins including spellcast are. The resources XML is also located here.

Spellcast Resources:
http://pastebin.com/1xQzCS6A

Abils.xml:
ttp://pastebin.com/G8zMqQmX
 Bismarck.Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2011-07-25 19:47:30  
I didnt change anything, but I logged back on and hit meditate...its showed:

[SpellCast] Precast
[SpellCast] Midcast

....so im like.. Hmm, ok...and i go and engaged a goblin in Sauromogue.

Hit Drakesbane.

IT WORKED.

I physically saw my WS set on, the animation went off, then I went back to idle set (WS killed it).

Holy jebus.

What happened here?? Q_Q
 Cerberus.Wolfshadow
サーバ: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Wolfshadow 2011-07-25 19:52:08  
Bismarck.Faelar said:
I didnt change anything, but I logged back on and hit meditate...its showed:

[SpellCast] Precast
[SpellCast] Midcast

....so im like.. Hmm, ok...and i go and engaged a goblin in Sauromogue.

Hit Drakesbane.

IT WORKED.

I physically saw my WS set on, the animation went off, then I went back to idle set (WS killed it).

Holy jebus.

What happened here?? Q_Q
You un-goofed
 Ragnarok.Martel
By Ragnarok.Martel 2011-07-25 19:54:56  
Maybe spellcast needed to be completely unloaded before the new resources would load. So logging would do that.

Anyway, Great. I really couldn't think of anything else that matched what was happening here. Glad its working now.
 Bismarck.Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2011-07-25 20:01:39  
Well, now its an XML issue. Not putting engaged set on after WS ^^
 Ragnarok.Sekundes
By Ragnarok.Sekundes 2011-07-25 20:03:05  
Bismarck.Faelar said:
Well, now its an XML issue. Not putting engaged set on after WS ^^
what's your latest posted version, I wasn't keeping track...
 Bismarck.Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2011-07-25 20:06:24  
http://pastebin.com/razC47pJ

Latest.
 Ragnarok.Martel
By Ragnarok.Martel 2011-07-25 20:10:32  
It's because someone put your aftercast rule under a spell="auotset" rule.

this bit...
Code

<if spell="autoset">
<if Status="Engaged">
<equip when="Engaged|aftercast" set="EngagedSet"/>
</if>
<else>
<equip when="Idle|aftercast" set="Standard"/>
</else>
</if>

Is wrong.
the autoset rule blocks the after cast rule, cause aftercast isn't an autoset(engaged, idle,resting)

Edit: well, really its more that drakes, or any action isn't an autoset. So the if status engaged will never parse. And so your aftercast doesn't parse.
Code

<if Status="Engaged">
<equip when="Engaged|aftercast" set="EngagedSet"/>
</if>
<else>
<equip when="Idle|aftercast" set="Standard"/>
</else

this will work fine.
 Bismarck.Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2011-07-25 20:14:17  
Works! Thank you kindly.

I am so relieved that this is all fixed now. This means my other XML's should have no problems.

Thanks so much to all who helped!

/bow
 Ragnarok.Sekundes
By Ragnarok.Sekundes 2011-07-25 20:19:09  
Glad to see it working.
 Ragnarok.Martel
By Ragnarok.Martel 2011-07-25 20:21:08  
I'm pretty relieved myself. It was driving me nuts, and it wasn't even my problem. <,<

Later, I'd recommend filling out your XML with some more sets. And you might want some rules(and gear) for restoring breath at least. And make some custom jump sets. What's great for drakes, is not always what great for jumps.

EDIT: btw, that AutoChangeXMLonJobChange="true" bit in your config? I don't think you need that. I'm pretty sure spellcast has auto loaded XMLs by default since like ver 2.0 or earlier.
 Bismarck.Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2011-07-25 20:23:35  
Ragnarok.Martel said:
I'm pretty relieved myself. It was driving me nuts, and it wasn't even my problem. <,< Later, I'd recommend filling out your XML with some more sets. And you might want some rules(and gear) for restoring breath at least. And make some custom jump sets. What's great for drakes, is not always what great for jumps.

I have gear for Breaths, I just havent actually used it. I havent been on DRG much until recently, so that will certainly change.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [42 days between previous and next post]
By cptransom 2011-09-05 18:17:06  
I need some help with Windower macro (I know it's not SC-related, but I figured I wouldn't start a new thread) and Healing Breath.

My regular macros are set up like this:

(Alt-1)
/equip Head "Drachen Armet"
/equip Legs "Drachen Brais"
/ma "Dia" <t> <wait 2>
/equip Head "Saurian Helm" <wait 4>
/equip Head "Perle Salade"
/equip Legs "Perle Brayettes"

This has worked well for me for quite a while now, but I just got my Lancer's Torque and I'm working on Wyvern HP+ gear, so obviously I'm going to start needing windower macros to stay on the ball.

Does anyone have any sample macros they can post or PM me to help me get started? I'm trying to keep myself to one macro for HB (well, one for Dia, one for Restoring Breath, etc). I just need a template to start from!
 Cerberus.Kvazz
サーバ: Cerberus
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2011-09-05 18:21:08  
cptransom said: »
I need some help with Windower macro (I know it's not SC-related, but I figured I wouldn't start a new thread) and Healing Breath.

My regular macros are set up like this:

(Alt-1)
/equip Head "Drachen Armet"
/equip Legs "Drachen Brais"
/ma "Dia" <t> <wait 2>
/equip Head "Saurian Helm" <wait 4>
/equip Head "Perle Salade"
/equip Legs "Perle Brayettes"

This has worked well for me for quite a while now, but I just got my Lancer's Torque and I'm working on Wyvern HP+ gear, so obviously I'm going to start needing windower macros to stay on the ball.

Does anyone have any sample macros they can post or PM me to help me get started? I'm trying to keep myself to one macro for HB (well, one for Dia, one for Restoring Breath, etc). I just need a template to start from!

input /equip Head "Drachen Armet"
input /equip Legs "Drachen Brais"
input /ma "Dia" <t>
wait 2
input /equip Head "Saurian Helm"
input /equip neck "Lancer's torque"
wait 4
input /equip Head "Perle Salade"
input /equip Legs "Perle Brayettes"

In a txt file, should work I belive
By cptransom 2011-09-05 18:27:04  
Semicolons after every line, right? Could I use the same text file for Cure spells and Restoring Breath as well (with keyboard_bind ^1, ^2, etc)?

Would I type "exec drg-whm.txt" in console when I first load the game? Or do I include the txt file in a regular macro?

Sorry for the newb questions. Gotta start somewhere!
 Carbuncle.Shadowreapper
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: MrReapper
By Carbuncle.Shadowreapper 2011-09-05 18:31:01  
input /equip Head "Drachen Armet"
input /equip Legs "Drachen Brais" can get +1 for a +5% upgrade
input /equip back "lancer's pelerine"
input /equip feet "hommam gambieras"
input /equip ear1 "lancer's earring"
input /ma "Dia" <t>
wait 2
input /equip Head "Saurian Helm" Dyna is cheap now, and drop rate are kinda good, try to get ur hand on af2.
input /equip neck "Lancer's torque"
wait 4
input /equip Head "Perle Salade"
input /equip Legs "Perle Brayettes"