Caturae/Zone Boss Party ?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Fenrir » Caturae/Zone Boss Party ?
Caturae/Zone Boss Party ?
By Jeubond 2011-07-25 06:07:25  
Hi everyone,
If you are going after any Caturae or Zone Bosses and have room for a 90Bst [can sub Nin or Whm] who wants nothing more than the kill and experience [fun would be a bonus], so that I can complete the 'Emissaries of God' quest and obtain a 3rd Lunar to equip 3 atma's please contact me in-game or here.
I'm willing to help out in any way and although on GMT am able to attend at any time to suit.
Thanks !
Jeubond

My Wiki page
 Fenrir.Crystenne
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Crysten
By Fenrir.Crystenne 2011-07-25 06:52:22  
I would advise as a BST trying to farm your own pop items from Gold chests and show a little initiative when asking for groups. This'll help you get parties much easier in the long run. I would much prefer to take along a person willing to put the effort in rather than the all out leechers you hear in PJ. Nothing urks me (and many others) more than a "Rani, can I have it? I have no KIs, I want to leech and will probably insist on lottin stuff also" shout. Listening for the usual Empyrean pick up group shouts is usually a good idea also.

That being said, gimme a tell if you need a hand with any kills in a group. I can come out if I'm not already occupied.
 Fenrir.Lillaly
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
By Fenrir.Lillaly 2011-07-25 07:15:34  
Me too -.- been shouting for a good week, ive found no one....

oh and im EST
By Jeubond 2011-07-26 06:06:43  
Fenrir.Crystenne said:
I would advise as a BST trying to farm your own pop items from Gold chests and show a little initiative when asking for groups. This'll help you get parties much easier in the long run. I would much prefer to take along a person willing to put the effort in rather than the all out leechers you hear in PJ. Nothing urks me (and many others) more than a "Rani, can I have it? I have no KIs, I want to leech and will probably insist on lottin stuff also" shout. Listening for the usual Empyrean pick up group shouts is usually a good idea also.

That being said, gimme a tell if you need a hand with any kills in a group. I can come out if I'm not already occupied.

Hi Crystenne,
Fair comment, I have got the pop items for the sub-boss fights [Iron Sunderer/Smiter etc] and have indeed attempted to fight them and the chariots solo to obtain the actual Rani/Raja pop items but too hard for my present gear/exp level. [one of the reasons I want the 3rd lunar and Discernment Abyssite is so that I can proceed further solo]
One thing I have learnt is that there are players out there quite willing to use your pop items and once obtained watch how they strangely disconnect . . .
I've had this done several times now and have also learnt that I don't send items to players delivery boxes, don't expect if in a seal party for everyone to stay until everyone has what they want, etc, etc !
Thanks for your very kind offer, you just might hear from me one day . . .
Jon