フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Fenrir » Einherjar
Einherjar
First Page 2
 Fenrir.Anarchyy
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Anarchy54
By Fenrir.Anarchyy 2011-08-07 03:19:48  
Any LS's still doing Einherjar? Looking to join one if so.
 Fenrir.Skarwind
user: Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2011-08-24 13:25:52  
Bumping this, need an Einherjar LS if I come back some time next month. Just need to see how school and eye surgery is going to go.
 Fenrir.Tessy
user: Tessy
By Fenrir.Tessy 2011-08-26 02:48:53  
I like an Einherjar LS to who runs on GMT and mostly weekends due to my work scehdule i9s crap during week days. Send a tell ingame.

Check my profile for my jobs, 98% of my jobs are geared and almost fully merited. Random Af3's on each jobs, but none compleated 199% so far due to bad play times. But like to have fun when playing and a solid member. Thanks!
user: mwingate
By Fenrir.Apyrrhicvictory 2011-08-26 09:06:18  
Pretty sure Magitek is starting up Einherjar again. We had been taking a break because some of our members were working on ochains. I am fairly certain we already have a partial if not full odin set already also.
By Faigai 2011-08-30 12:24:26  
Is Einherjar still under the 6+ member restriction? Was thinking that some early floors could be done with less (3-5) people.

I saw that they lessened the lamp cost, seems that would be the next logical step, with the level increase and all. Would be nice for some Therion Ichor farming.
 Fenrir.Gradd
By Fenrir.Gradd 2011-08-31 03:27:44  
Faigai said: »
Is Einherjar still under the 6+ member restriction? Was thinking that some early floors could be done with less (3-5) people.

I saw that they lessened the lamp cost, seems that would be the next logical step, with the level increase and all. Would be nice for some Therion Ichor farming.

It was never 6+ member entry, could always enter with 1 person x:

If people want Ichor I don't mind letting them tag along for Tek runs, but gear is pretty much already spoken for.

We generally try to do 2 runs a week, Monday/Thursday at 8EST, can shoot me or Apy a /tell in game if you are interested.
 Leviathan.Draylo
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-08-31 03:30:11  
Fenrir.Gradd said: »

If people want Ichor I don't mind letting them tag along for Tek runs, but gear is pretty much already spoken for.

We generally try to do 2 runs a week, Monday/Thursday at 8EST, can shoot me or Apy a /tell in game if you are interested.

? It kicks you out if 6 people aren't inside after a certain amount of time from trading the lamp.
 Fenrir.Gradd
By Fenrir.Gradd 2011-08-31 03:31:30  
Leviathan.Draylo said: »
Fenrir.Gradd said: »

? It kicks you out if 6 people aren't inside after a certain amount of time from trading the lamp.

Oh really o.o
 Leviathan.Draylo
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-08-31 03:32:40  
Yup, even says when you trade the lamp:

"If fewer than six people occupy the area 10 minutes after the reservation is made, the reservation will be automatically cancelled, regardless of the time remaining on the lamp. At this point, the Glowing Lamp will become void and players will not be allowed re-entry with it. "
 Fenrir.Gradd
By Fenrir.Gradd 2011-08-31 03:34:00  
Leviathan.Draylo said: »
Yup, even says when you trade the lamp:

"If fewer than six people occupy the area 10 minutes after the reservation is made, the reservation will be automatically cancelled, regardless of the time remaining on the lamp. At this point, the Glowing Lamp will become void and players will not be allowed re-entry with it. "

Shows how much I pay attention I've always broken the lamp with my Mule and never noticed <.<'.
 Ragnarok.Afania
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2011-08-31 03:43:51  

Grab a few mules and you should get enough. Or can try /shout.
 Bismarck.Helel
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Billzey
By Bismarck.Helel 2011-08-31 04:16:02  
We've done a few 6-man t3's. The dvergr is obviously an issue with this number, but the other bosses are quite easy. The mobs are jokes; we just have 1-2 BLU's using whirl of rage + whisker, while 2+ BLMs -ja them to death. Auroral drape is extremely useful for casting mobs, and dragons as well (to prevent voidsong).

Edit: oh and for Odin just use migawari. I just straight tanked the adds on BLU/RDM (for diaga). No need to kite them.
By Faigai 2011-09-01 22:18:49  
Thanks for the ideas guys. We have a 5 man group, so one mule should do it.
 Fenrir.Leoheart
user: Leoheart
By Fenrir.Leoheart 2011-09-05 19:58:17  
Sorry for bumping, Currently seeking an einherjar shell myself.
 Fenrir.Eneas
user: Eneas
By Fenrir.Eneas 2011-09-05 21:09:42  
hey leo we can form a static, i wanna do ein too.
What time sdo you play usually ?
Feel free to PM me in game or here. Cheers.

PS nice avatar XD
By Quiznor 2011-09-05 21:49:22  
Fenrir,why do you guys do Einherjar and my server doesnt ;-;
By Fenrir.Apyrrhicvictory 2011-09-06 09:31:13  
If your still looking to Do Einherjar Let me know in game, your welcome to come with us if you'd like.

We are actually running tonight, /tell me in game if you'd like to. we usually try and go in around 8PM EST
 Fenrir.Leoheart
user: Leoheart
By Fenrir.Leoheart 2011-09-06 09:53:34  
Sent you a tell Apyrrhic~
By Fenrir.Apyrrhicvictory 2011-09-09 13:38:48  
:o must have missed it. I play during the evenings most. I'll be sure to respond if i'm on.
 Fenrir.Divinian
user: Divinian
By Fenrir.Divinian 2011-09-25 22:52:14  
Hi Fenrir! I'm looking to get Atma of the einherjar. I would be willing to work with people regularly to build up pop(s) for Odin or will pay a reward for just tagging along during an Odin run. If anyone can help me out please let me know. Thanks.
By Quiznor 2011-09-25 23:20:16  
You ccant just tag along for an odin run.You would need a T1/2/3 feather just to enter odin.

Not to sound like an arse or anything,just saying so you'll know whats in store.
 Fenrir.Divinian
By Fenrir.Divinian 2011-09-26 07:07:36  
Quiznor said: »
You ccant just tag along for an odin run.You would need a T1/2/3 feather just to enter odin.

Not to sound like an arse or anything,just saying so you'll know whats in store.

Thanks...while I have been to Ein a couple times I never really got into it enough to understand the whole system. I just assumed it was more like the regular systems that SE has where only one person needs the KI. I know I have at least one maybe two tiers, but I doubt I have the third.

My offer still stands though...if anyone is doing Ein on Fenrir and needs a hand, please let me know. I am not looking for ANY gear, just an Odin win. If you want a reward, I will give it, since I am not really looking to join an Ein LS full time. I will however be present for any runs leading up to Odin. Please PM me or tell in game. I mainly play from 4-11 EST.
 Fenrir.Divinian
By Fenrir.Divinian 2011-09-26 07:16:26  
Confirmed, I have a T1 and T2 feather, but not the third.
 Fenrir.Phatstackodax
By Fenrir.Phatstackodax 2011-09-26 09:07:57  
if you guys are still accepting, i need some ichor! as well as if possible i'd like to look into some gear once you guys finish, or if i need to help tek with some stuff lemme know.

/t me if ya have room ^.~
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [119 days between previous and next post]
 Fenrir.Terravcota
By Fenrir.Terravcota 2012-01-23 09:01:57  
Bump - Anyone still doing Ein?
 Fenrir.Krazyrs
user: krazyrs
By Fenrir.Krazyrs 2012-01-23 21:37:17  
bunp again

would like to know, have 6/9 feathers from my ls back at 75 cap lol
rossweisse/grimgerde/helmwige/schwertleite/waltraute/gerhilde
 Fenrir.Ultrajake
user: Ultrajake
By Fenrir.Ultrajake 2012-01-26 18:40:51  
I usually 4box it with a few friends. They got what they wanted, but im still after a few things for my main char. Interested still if anyone wants to kill some more. Pretty much just after stuff for jake, so still a really good chance for other people to get what they want.... hence "friends" not doing einherjar after they get good stuff lol. It it didnt take so damn long to get to the Zone maybe more people would wanna do it lol.
 Fenrir.Kelyn
user: Yummee
By Fenrir.Kelyn 2012-01-26 18:57:05  
Anybody interested in going on Friday nights?
 Fenrir.Ultrajake
user: Ultrajake
By Fenrir.Ultrajake 2012-01-26 19:01:25  
Im interested. Let me know. I have multiple char so its easier to build feathers.
 Fenrir.Riken
user: Riken
By Fenrir.Riken 2012-01-26 19:45:26  
Id be down. Hit me up in game jake
First Page 2