Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Warrior » Haste cap
Haste cap
First Page 2
By mortontony1 2011-08-08 01:11:23  
Hopefully this doesn't end up like my other thread...

http://www.ffxiah.com/item-sets/226042

Since this set will put you over haste cap, why is there still such a rush for dusk +1 gloves? I understand other jobs don't get 14 (15?) from pants/boots, but still. It doesn't seem that hard to cap gear haste anymore...

Also, I don't know how to make the set show up here, sorry.
 Bismarck.Faelar
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2011-08-08 01:15:10  
mortontony1 said:
Hopefully this doesn't end up like my other thread...

Since this set will put you over haste cap, why is there still such a rush for dusk +1 gloves? I understand other jobs don't get 14 (15?) from pants/boots, but still. It doesn't seem that hard to cap gear haste anymore... Also, I don't know how to make the set show up here, sorry.

Fixed :D

[itemset ]226042[/itemset ] is the code (no spacing in the tags)
[+]
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2011-08-08 01:17:31  
Because jobs other than WAR can equip Dusk Gloves +1.
[+]
 Odin.Sawtelle
サーバ: Odin
user: tooheyv
By Odin.Sawtelle 2011-08-08 01:17:51  
Dusk gloves+1 have long since been rather pointless for war but some jobs (dnc and maybe sam, I dont know if the zanshin on ace's makes them better) still use them. Dusk+1 are still good for (I believe) the 2nd best restraint down set.

Haste cap is easilly reachable by many jobs w/o dusk gloves but it still takes a decent amount of GPs to get 110leather to craft dusk gloves T1.

Itemsets are [ itemset ]223379[ /itemset ] btw.
 Sylph.Annex
サーバ: Sylph
user: Annex
By Sylph.Annex 2011-08-08 01:22:21  
I would prefer Goading Belt over Bullwhip for the sTP (5 hit build GOGO!) which would be 25% haste and I could see why dusk gloves would be beneficial there for the 26%. But you do have a good point! XD
[+]
By mortontony1 2011-08-08 01:24:00  
Fenrir.Nightfyre said:

[Understood] that but I was asking in WAR forum because I see lots of gear sets with them and I was curious as to why use them when there are almost infinitely cheaper alternatives. I wasn't saying they were obsolete as a whole, just for WAR they seemed like it. And Sawtelle unless you really need that 1 extra attack or DEF, you can cap and still use the NQ gloves that are what, 4K?
By mortontony1 2011-08-08 01:25:42  
Sylph.Annex said:
I would prefer Goading Belt over Bullwhip for the sTP (5 hit build GOGO!) which would be 25% haste and I could see why dusk gloves would be beneficial there for the 26%. But you do have a good point! XD
But even there, I'm sure you can find something for that 1 haste taht isn't blitz ring and <1mil+.
 Odin.Sawtelle
By Odin.Sawtelle 2011-08-08 01:28:10  
mortontony1 said:
And Sawtelle unless you really need that 1 extra attack or DEF, you can cap and still use the NQ gloves that are what, 4K?

You could! I have them for dnc myself.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2011-08-08 01:30:36  
DNC doesn't hit 26% without +1 though. Same for a well-geared NIN (Usu feet or augmented Haidate) and BLU using Zelus/Loki's or Cuauhtli +1/Metxtli off the top of my head.

mortontony1 said:
Fenrir.Nightfyre said:

[Understood] that but I was asking in WAR forum because I see lots of gear sets with them and I was curious as to why use them when there are almost infinitely cheaper alternatives. I wasn't saying they were obsolete as a whole, just for WAR they seemed like it. And Sawtelle unless you really need that 1 extra attack or DEF, you can cap and still use the NQ gloves that are what, 4K?
People without Zelus I guess, or maybe something like the setup Sawtelle posted for those who are staying ahead of the curve.
By mortontony1 2011-08-08 01:33:26  
Alright cool lol
 Lakshmi.Blacklion
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Blacklion
By Lakshmi.Blacklion 2011-08-08 01:45:55  
Person who created this topic, it's because people use goading for the stp and not bullwhip 9/10 times. No set Requires dusk gloves+1 with war, tp in Af3+2 hands
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Dova
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: dova
By Quetzalcoatl.Dova 2011-08-08 01:50:44  
Can someone explain this thing to me.... FFXI Melee Damage Comparator v5.1.0. I use it bored but I'm not sure if i'm doing something wrong. I did af3 head, dusk +1, bullhhhwip, and timarli body vs the normal what we use zelus and af3 and it beats it? Amidoinitrong?(more like what am i doing wrong)
 Odin.Sawtelle
By Odin.Sawtelle 2011-08-08 01:52:19  
not counting store tp maybe? cause right there missing 5stp from belt and 4-8 on body?

edit:+askar/ebody>af3 body in most situations
 Quetzalcoatl.Dova
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: dova
By Quetzalcoatl.Dova 2011-08-08 01:54:57  
Yea its a horrible like 15 or 16/hit. But for some reason it shows that it beats it. Im probably doing somethin wrong and should accept all wars look the same ; ;. i just like timar dat
 Odin.Sawtelle
By Odin.Sawtelle 2011-08-08 02:18:44  
If you wanna stand out wear the pheasant hat. It turns heads faster than spys snapping necks in action movies.
By mortontony1 2011-08-08 02:22:54  
O-Hat?
By Lillica 2011-08-08 02:25:21  
Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
DNC doesn't hit 26% without +1 though. Same for a well-geared NIN (Usu feet or augmented Haidate) and BLU using Zelus/Loki's or Cuauhtli +1/Metxtli off the top of my head.

mortontony1 said:
Fenrir.Nightfyre said:

People without Zelus I guess, or maybe something like the setup Sawtelle posted for those who are staying ahead of the curve.

DNC can hit 29% haste without dusk +1 or zelus. Dusk +1 on DNC is only needed if you want to replace rap harness for AF3 in a TP setupfor the DW/SB bonuses.
 Ramuh.Austar
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2011-08-08 02:26:56  
Lillica said:
Fenrir.Nightfyre said:

mortontony1 said:
Fenrir.Nightfyre said:

DNC can hit 29% haste without dusk +1 or zelus. Dusk +1 on DNC is only needed if you want to replace rap harness for AF3 in a TP setupfor the DW/SB bonuses.
why the *** wouldn't they?
[+]
 Odin.Sawtelle
By Odin.Sawtelle 2011-08-08 02:33:45  
Pheasant hat:

Edit:sorry, uploaded kinda small
[+]
By Lillica 2011-08-08 02:35:20  
Ramuh.Austar said:
Lillica said:
Fenrir.Nightfyre said:

mortontony1 said:
Fenrir.Nightfyre said:

why the *** wouldn't they?

Cuz it makes my boobies look smaller ;_;
By mortontony1 2011-08-08 02:36:27  
Odin.Sawtelle said:
Pheasant hat:

Edit:sorry, uploaded kinda small

Ah gotcha.

Edit: Peasant vs pheasant
 Bismarck.Altar
サーバ: Bismarck
user: altar1
By Bismarck.Altar 2011-08-08 08:09:58  
timarli dastanas are always an option if you need 4% haste in the hand slot for some reason...
 Sylph.Annex
By Sylph.Annex 2011-08-08 15:06:08  
mortontony1 said:
Sylph.Annex said:
But even there, I'm sure you can find something for that 1 haste taht isn't blitz ring and <1mil+.

Ya, I was gonna say blitz ring to finish that 1% but I like my Hoard Ring with the +4 sTP. ^^
 Cerberus.Tikal
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2011-08-08 15:09:03  
If that Hoard Ring doesn't complete your X-hit...
 Sylph.Annex
By Sylph.Annex 2011-08-08 15:13:19  
Cerberus.Tikal said:

True...it really all depends on where I can find more stp in other pieces my war is far from a 5-hit build, its at 6 hit now WITH the ws tp, but I am aiming for 5 hit. Need to level sam....ugh! XD
 Cerberus.Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2011-08-08 15:14:52  
Oh. You're lacking /SAM? I suppose that's inevitable then.

X-hit always includes TP from WS.
 Bahamut.Aeronis
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Aeronis
By Bahamut.Aeronis 2011-08-08 15:16:03  
Sylph.Annex said:
Cerberus.Tikal said:

True...it really all depends on where I can find more stp in other pieces my war is far from a 5-hit build, its at 6 hit now WITH the ws tp, but I am aiming for 5 hit. Need to level sam....ugh! XD
5 hit has been shown to be worse than a 6 hit build.
 Cerberus.Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2011-08-08 15:20:45  
Comparable, I thought. 6 being easier but not strictly better.
 Odin.Sawtelle
By Odin.Sawtelle 2011-08-08 17:34:53  
Comparable if you have stalwarts/berserk up, otherwise 6 is better than 5hit.

To use the 5 hit you give up 9% DA, 3% critical hit rate, 22 STR, 15 DEX, 59 attack, 6 accuracy, and 1% haste in gear, AND lose another 87 Attack and 3 STR from being required to use carbonara as opposed to red curry bun. Quoted from another post about this same subject comparing these 2 sets.

5 hit:
http://www.ffxiah.com/item-sets/205808
6 hit:
http://www.ffxiah.com/item-sets/218925
 Lakshmi.Emanuelle
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Minipie
By Lakshmi.Emanuelle 2011-08-08 17:49:39  
twilight mail exists, no need to use armada haub
First Page 2