Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Warrior » Ukon vs Maschu +2
Ukon vs Maschu +2
By Entourage 2011-09-13 01:24:14  
Sylph.Krsone said: »
Its also common sense that the ODD increases with lvl of aftermath/percentage of tp or why would they add the number next to the aftermath symbol to begin with.

because it could have only been duration? (your delayed response is fun)

Sylph.Krsone said: »
Im fairly sure you can double attack punching with your off hand twice and seeing ODD in one attack round. Just fairly sure I remember seeing ODD lvls of dmg twice in one attack round a few times in the past.

you're missing the point, of course it can proc on double attack. ODD can proc on any possible (non-retaliation) hit warrior has, but not the same for hand-to-hand (other hand+kicks) or off hand for dual wield.
 Sylph.Krsone
サーバ: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Basilo
By Sylph.Krsone 2011-09-13 06:20:46  
"Delayed response is fun" lulz, you was still too lazy to search BG where this information is already available. And im not missing any point on my second statement, I know how ODD works on h2h and 2handed weapons, so why are you referring to retalliation when the question was specifically regarding h2h and ODD on the off hand twice in one attack round.
By Entourage 2011-09-13 18:00:53  
I don't scan every page in BGs horribly unorganized forums, yea you can search, but tbh don't really care.

Does knowing the proc rate of ODD change the way I play at all? no. so gtfo. If it was say... crit rate or something to take into account with gear choices then yea I'd know. Otherwise it's completely out of my hands and just a blessing of added damage.

I seriously think you've very derp to try calling out me mentioning retaliation - something in parenthesis and not part of the actual statement. I'm more curious what your statement I was referencing has to do with anything other than pointing out the obvious. Did you think you sounded smart?
 Fenrir.Skadoosh
サーバ: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Skadoosh 2011-09-13 18:08:54  
Entourage said: »
ODD can proc on any possible (non-retaliation) hit warrior has
can't proc on counter :S just sayin
 Sylph.Krsone
By Sylph.Krsone 2011-09-13 18:23:32  
I seriously think you've very derp to try calling out me
Lol'd

Get over yourself, the question was can ODD occur twice on mnk in one attack round aka does off hand hit mob twice in one attack round. So why the *** u spewing nonsense about warrior and retalliation. Im well aware of when ODD occurs on h2h its off hand only.
 Odin.Sheelay
サーバ: Odin
user: Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2011-09-13 18:28:10  
Perhaps it's because this is a WAR topic
 Sylph.Krsone
By Sylph.Krsone 2011-09-13 18:29:21  
I know that but a monk question was asked regardless.

Bahamut.Serj said: »
I need to actually spend time testing it, but I believe ODD can only proc once per attack round on mnk. It seems that no matter how many punches you do, only one is with your offhand and the rest are mainhand. There may be testing on it already, but that's what I've noticed.

Also, apparently when using hth, everyone suddenly becomes left handed. Who knew?
By mortontony1 2011-09-13 18:29:45  
Does knowing the proc rate of ODD change the way I play at all? no. so gtfo.

Nothing wrong with occasionally throwing a 200% or even 300% at it every now and then. Just sayin' especially if you're standing there with VV running and you're at say 150% or 250% when you engage, might as well make that extra 50%.
By Entourage 2011-09-13 18:31:11  
good job quoting out of context Krsone... how about you finish the quote and it makes sense again? ok

and yea I agree, I was more talking about gear choices, if I have 300 tp its usually a sekkanoki moment anyways
By mortontony1 2011-09-13 18:33:59  
how about you finish the quote and it makes sense again?

English sense hard make. And quoting out of context is just what I do.
 Bismarck.Altar
サーバ: Bismarck
user: altar1
By Bismarck.Altar 2011-09-13 18:34:27  
mortontony1 said: »

Nothing wrong with occasionally throwing a 200% or even 300% at it every now and then. Just sayin' especially if you're standing there with VV running and you're at say 150% or 250% when you engage, might as well make that extra 50%.

If youre waiting for an extra 50, you should be sekka'ing
By mortontony1 2011-09-13 18:37:48  
Bismarck.Altar said: »

If youre waiting for an extra 50, you should be ukko'ing

Yeah because wasting 50 TP is so much better than the 2-3 swings (with DA obviously, so 1-2 more realistically) it would take to get the next 100.
/sarcasm is just my opinion.
[+]
 Bismarck.Altar
サーバ: Bismarck
user: altar1
By Bismarck.Altar 2011-09-13 18:40:32  

Yeah because wasting 50 TP is so much better than the 2-3 swings (with DA obviously, so 1-2 more realistically) it would take to get the next 100.
Did you just edit what I said, then say it was a dumb thing to do?
Chances are high that an extra Ukko, plus the associated Light skillchain is going to do more overall damage than the increased aftermath
[+]
 Fenrir.Skadoosh
By Fenrir.Skadoosh 2011-09-13 18:42:31  
I like 300tp. but thats just because i like to afk war
By Entourage 2011-09-13 18:53:34  
how about you finish the quote and it makes sense again?

English sense hard make. And quoting out of context is just what I do.

I wasn't talking to you?
[+]
 Fenrir.Eneas
user: Eneas
By Fenrir.Eneas 2011-09-13 18:59:39  
i need to level sam
By Kaerin 2011-09-14 16:02:29  
Asura.Izilder said: »
However here are two parses @ 5 man Dynamis Lords for you to look over
Ukkos
WS Low / High = 765 / 3254 AVERAGE = 2315.50

Ukkos
WS Low / High = 2006 / 3679 AVERAGE = 2976.50

I just feel compelled to comment and ask WTF you're using. mighty strikes up and you don't break 3k averages? I averaged higher then that on Arch DL. (~.~;)
 Alexander.Vivicide
サーバ: Alexander
user: Vivicide
By Alexander.Vivicide 2011-09-17 06:30:18  

Did you just edit what I said, then say it was a dumb thing to do?
Chances are high that an extra Ukko, plus the associated Light skillchain is going to do more overall damage than the increased aftermath

Altar check out the guy you are arguing with. He has no idea what war/sam is capable of because his only viable sub job is /dnc.

Mortontony1, level your subs. Real men are trying to discuss things here. Sekkanoki-Ukko-Ukko-Light > higher teir of aftermath. Your argument is stupid. I'm not sure you know how to deal real damage. You infect people with your nonsense and laziness.
 Cerberus.Kvazz
サーバ: Cerberus
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2011-09-17 06:51:19  
I dont really like to bash people like this, but yeah, Mortontony1, you need to level sam subjob before you even _concider_ either WoE GA or Ukon.
It takes like a day of "hard" work, or 2 days of chill work to get it up.