Warrior Job Adjustments - Answers To User Suggest.

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Warrior » Warrior Job Adjustments - Answers to User Suggest.
Warrior Job Adjustments - Answers to User Suggest.
 Bismarck.Misao
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2011-08-18 14:08:09  
Siren.Kalilla said: »
a warrior with a gun lol.... >.>
how about an axe, that turns into a gun?

[+]
 Cerberus.Lightvision
サーバ: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Lightvision 2011-08-18 14:20:49  
imo i think WAR has enough as it is right now, i am not saying it ro troll, i do have WAR decently geared and i still think it has ehough.
Quote:
They also asked if their defensive traits/abilities could be increased. They mentioned balance issues and other stuff.

they will not give PLD any Attack boost so WAR should not get DEF boost, just my 2 cents
 Shiva.Flionheart
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-08-18 14:28:45  
Cerberus.Lightvision said: »
imo i think WAR has enough as it is right now, i am not saying it ro troll, i do have WAR decently geared and i still think it has ehough.
Quote:
They also asked if their defensive traits/abilities could be increased. They mentioned balance issues and other stuff.

they will not give PLD any Attack boost so WAR should not get DEF boost, just my 2 cents

Obvious troll.
[+]
 Bahamut.Feisei
サーバ: Bahamut
user: feifei
By Bahamut.Feisei 2011-08-18 14:34:00  
War dosnt *need* anything. A few things would be nice to play with though.
By BorealisV2 2011-08-18 14:34:55  
They need to up Ukko's Fury damage wise. Maybe make it auto triple attack.

Balance problem fixed.
[+]
 Fenrir.Uzugami
サーバ: Fenrir
user: SSJAV
By Fenrir.Uzugami 2011-08-18 14:39:56  
BorealisV2 said: »

Balance problem fixed.

Don't you remember WAR is already getting Sneak attack ' ' obviously so you can buff up your ukko's fury damage once every 10~20minutes.
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2011-08-18 16:26:35  
BorealisV2 said: »

Balance problem fixed.

agreed, i've suffered long enough
 Shiva.Flionheart
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-08-18 16:33:45  
Bahamut.Feisei said: »
War dosnt *need* anything. A few things would be nice to play with though.

Obvious troll.
[+]
 Bahamut.Zellc
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Zellc
By Bahamut.Zellc 2011-08-18 16:46:16  
Odin.Sheelay said: »
Bahamut.Zellc said: »
keep in mind they did respond 2-3 times about sch. and there is still another update to get from 95-99. i guess one could save they inquiries until then, but we know for a fact that they are listening.

I don't really feel there is much to add to WAR atm.

I'm expecting a TIII Crit Damage trait, and that alone should be pretty nice, even if it's just another 2% increase. We will surely get a T VI Resist Virus trait by 99, you can bet on that!

Perhaps a higher tier in Attack Bonus wouldn't be bad, but we already natively gain extra Attack with our lvl and skill increase.

The one thing I'd like to see improved is the TP Bonus to Savagery for party members, but I think that's just me. If we do get new Relic+2 or something though, who knows what a WAR mask+2 could do (probably just duration+)

Specifically for GA, I'd say an elemental WS in there wouldn't be bad, just for the sake of it. We have weaponskills that inflict para, blind, choke etc. Why not add one to GA that deals, idk, Gravity?

Edit: Sorry for the slow reply, camping Megalobugard..

oh its np. the first few things you described sound like routine additions to the job and should be expected.

but the things in the second half of you post sound like great ideas. i implore you to share them on the official forum.
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
サーバ: Siren
user: Kalila
By Siren.Kalilla 2011-08-18 16:47:24  
English Version Released:

08-18-2011 04:52 PM
[source]
Camate
Community Rep

Here is some feedback from the development team about warrior

Quote:
Would like you to re-examine the ability that “allows warriors to change a weapon's damage type (slashing/blunt/piercing) during combat.”
After reading over all of your suggestions, we are continuing to carefully examine this including stat changes and other abilities. Based on the WAR concept, please continue to give your feedback on what abilities you’d like to see and other ideas.

Quote:
Revamp the added effects of break-type weapon skills.
For break-type weapon skills the added effects are set as a percentage, so regardless of the level it is possible to expect a static effect. However, Full Break has been set to lower capabilities by a static value and as such at higher levels the effect can feel weak.

We would like to make adjustments to this when we make revamps to weapon skills.

Quote:
Add a break-type weapon skill with a new effect.
We will look into this for when we add new weapon skills. I wonder what kind of new effect it will be for a break-type weapon skill…

Quote:
Make it so warriors can use a wide range of weapons skills, such as daggers and guns.
From the start warriors are the best compared to other jobs at using a wide variety of weapons and we will be look into adding these.

Quote:
Do something about the warrior’s defensive aspect.
Currently, balance wise, it’s pretty difficult to add defensive properties to warrior as they have a huge arsenal of attack abilities. It might be possible to look into some sort of attack/defense trade-off, but we do not have any concrete adjustment plans for defense only.
 Ramuh.Lucried
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Lucried
By Ramuh.Lucried 2011-08-18 17:00:08  
honestly id be happy if they made tomahawk useful for more than like JOT and a few select other mobs lol
 Lakshmi.Eyrhika
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Eyrhika
By Lakshmi.Eyrhika 2011-08-18 17:20:00  
They have some balls saying adding a defensive trait to WAR will make it to overpowered since we have so many offensive traits, but they gave MNK perfect counter...
By Datruthuhate 2011-08-18 17:30:40  
Fairy.Aquilo said: »
The majority of the questions they respond to are sooo stupid.

SE always answers the HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE questions becuz they dont wanna be forced into leaking out information on updates they already have planned. They just go through this Q & A bs to see if we gonna like it or not beuz to dont wanna create a ***storm & get flooded with hate mail.

As far as adjustment for war, they should just increase the potency & length of defender for defense boost.
Change Fell cleve to amber light ws.
And give them more marksmenship & ranger ws abilities, screw running around with a Rng or a Cor if you dont need to.

PS... Screw PLD, job sucks anyway & they are now obsolete in & out of abyssea.
 Odin.Sheelay
サーバ: Odin
user: Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2011-08-18 17:38:40  
Datruthuhate said: »
Fairy.Aquilo said: »
The majority of the questions they respond to are sooo stupid.
As far as adjustment for war, they should just increase the potency & lenght of defender for defense boost.

Ehr...
[+]
By Datruthuhate 2011-08-18 17:51:11  
 Siren.Jingles
サーバ: Siren
user: Jingles
By Siren.Jingles 2011-08-18 19:37:18  
Shiva.Flionheart said: »
I think it's about time WARs got to dual wield Great axes.

This isn't WoW, sir. (Though, not gonna lie, I secretly hope this will one day be the case.)
 Hades.Medjai
サーバ: Hades
user: medjai
By Hades.Medjai 2011-08-18 19:39:56  
Siren.Jingles said: »
Shiva.Flionheart said: »
I think it's about time WARs got to dual wield Great axes.

This isn't WoW, sir. (Though, not gonna lie, I secretly hope this will one day be the case.)

Warriors dont even DW GAs in WoW anymore anyways =P, right now Arms is the Top war DPS followed by SMF fury warriors which is 2 1 handed wep being Dual Wield
 Odin.Sawtelle
サーバ: Odin
user: tooheyv
By Odin.Sawtelle 2011-08-19 02:02:07  
I demand only 1 thing for war. No more fugly leather shirts. DO YOU HEAR ME SE!?! I WILL NOT TOLERATE ANOTHER...wait I have a call...

oh hi, how are you....no, no, i'm good...I dont know, just pick me up what ever your having...Hey I have to let you go cause i'm telling SE not to make war wear more ugly leather shirts...what?... THEY ARE UPDATING UGLY RELIC SHIRT!?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Seraph.Gilhaven
サーバ: Seraph
user: Gilhaven
By Seraph.Gilhaven 2011-08-19 03:02:24  
Bismarck.Misao said: »
Siren.Kalilla said: »
a warrior with a gun lol.... >.>
how about an axe, that turns into a gun?

This is what I want to see...