Sam Spreadsheet
 Fenrir.Motenten
VIP
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Motenten
By Fenrir.Motenten 2011-08-25 02:50:07  
Just a little note:

Revised sam spreadsheet, uploaded new version.

Uses new, clean format layout. Includes Meditate (and Meditate merits), Zanshin/Hasso-Zanshin/Ikishoten (properly calculated now), Zanshin merits, Overwhelm merits, and general cleanup.

Meditate is assumed to give a simple 1.5 weaponskills per time gap, scaled to a single cycle period. The value 1.5 is used on the assumption that Sekkanoki will tend to increase TP use efficiency, so you'll tend to get close to the full benefit of Meditate (~150 TP on average with AF head and relic hands). There's also an over-time value that you can specify, to indicate how much time past the recast timer your average use of Meditate is.

Let me know if you find any issues.

Linky: here
[+]
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Hitoseijuro 2011-08-25 06:09:30  
Think the spreadsheet is being buggy like with the war spreadsheet when you click on the abyssea tab for buffs/atmas.

edit- store tp merits is not displaying right. Data has it at 30 stp with and without store tp merits.
 Fenrir.Motenten
VIP
By Fenrir.Motenten 2011-08-25 12:09:50  
Both bugs fixed, new version uploaded.
By Briefcase 2011-08-25 12:25:33  
Any chance you could add Amano to the spreadsheet?
 Sylph.Starstrukk
サーバ: Sylph
user: Xera
By Sylph.Starstrukk 2011-08-25 12:36:02  
Shouldn't gorget's fTP be 25/256 rather than .1?
 Fenrir.Motenten
VIP
By Fenrir.Motenten 2011-08-25 12:58:53  
Amano and Kaiten added. Gorget fTP changed.

For Kaiten's aftermath (+7 Store TP), I allowed the aftermath to be permanent, though it really shouldn't be under low haste or mob changing conditions. Aftermath lasts 20 seconds at 100 TP, and weaponskill cycle time should be about 20 seconds with just Haste and Hasso, so figured it was close enough for the idealized calculations.
By Odin.Hitoseijuro 2011-08-25 22:27:21  
Sorry Kine, small nitpick :/ but store tp base with merits should be 40 now and not the previous 35 since we were added another stp trait.
 Fenrir.Motenten
VIP
By Fenrir.Motenten 2011-08-26 01:09:02  
Eh, thought I double-checked that on the wiki... It says tier 5 is level 90 (adjusted in last patch from lvl 91), and gives 30 in trait. 10 for the first trait, and +5 for each tier thereafter (as opposed to DW, which alternates 10 and 5).

Aaaand.. stupid mistake. Added +1 Store TP per merit instead of +2. Fixing that... New version uploaded.

Edit: also made some gear updates.
 Cerberus.Taint
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Taint
By Cerberus.Taint 2011-08-26 09:03:51  
Thanks a ton, you rock!
By Odin.Dirtyfinger 2011-08-26 09:54:08  
I echo what Taint's said, very interesting when running ideal 5 vs 6 hit setups.

Would it be possible to add QA into the mix? IE: Ganesha's Mala.
By Odin.Hitoseijuro 2011-08-26 10:18:54  
Odin.Dirtyfinger said: »
I echo what Taint's said, very interesting when running ideal 5 vs 6 hit setups. Would it be possible to add QA into the mix? IE: Ganesha's Mala.
The best you could run it as would be 3% TA for the time being til he puts that into the mix. I would say when getting back your numbers, it should be a tad lower than what quad 2% would be, since quad is a seperate attack round than triple attack is so the increase would be better(ie you're not really going from 15% TA to 18% but 0% to 2% Quad).

Its nice to see that 6hit is still the better way to go, which makes sense.
 Fenrir.Motenten
VIP
By Fenrir.Motenten 2011-08-26 11:41:00  
Fixed a bug in melee hits per round for set 2. New version uploaded.

For QA... meh, QA is a pain to add in since it affects pretty much every page in the spreadsheet. I'll see about getting to it later.
 Fenrir.Motenten
VIP
By Fenrir.Motenten 2011-08-26 20:04:29  
Fixed another bug in set 2, for zanshin hits per round. Made merits selectable for each set individually instead of just copied over, to facilitate comparing different merit setups. Added zanshin info to various gear (most based on test results, a couple just set to match the others).
 Cerberus.Taint
By Cerberus.Taint 2011-08-27 09:18:05  
Anyone ran Rancor collar for TP?
By Odin.Hitoseijuro 2011-08-30 17:28:00  
Cerberus.Taint said: »
Anyone ran Rancor collar for TP?
Yes, only neck piece that beat it was Ganesha's mala. This was inside abyssea, outside I dont know if Justice would be better than Rancor in terms of accuracy+fstr+attack. Ill run it later and correct this post if I find that Jtorque is better outside with full benefits(ie fstr/acc/att)
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [113 days between previous and next post]
By Odin.Hitoseijuro 2011-12-21 13:27:51  
Kine, does your spreadsheet account for Tachi: Shoha's attack bonus?

Been messing around with it and Fudo's damage is slightly better.

Which draws my conclusion, that either the SS that people are posting are low on attack buffs, as I had /zerk+RCB up and Fudo was showing better numbers.

Or that the mobs have a higher defense/level than what the spreadsheet predicts. As soon as I increased the level, and removed dia. Shoha's damage was better. This was for outside Abyssea, not inside.

The numbers do show an avg of 2k ws which is what I think seems to be the right avg from the SS I see.
 Cerberus.Taint
By Cerberus.Taint 2011-12-21 17:50:27  
Odin.Hitoseijuro said: »
Kine, does your spreadsheet account for Tachi: Shoha's attack bonus? Been messing around with it and Fudo's damage is slightly better. Which draws my conclusion, that either the SS that people are posting are low on attack buffs, as I had /zerk+RCB up and Fudo was showing better numbers. Or that the mobs have a higher defense/level than what the spreadsheet predicts. As soon as I increased the level, and removed dia. Shoha's damage was better. This was for outside Abyssea, not inside. The numbers do show an avg of 2k ws which is what I think seems to be the right avg from the SS I see.

Its actually too high I think.

Fudo
0.0% - WS att bonus

Shoha
67.0% - WS att bonus (thought I read it was closer to 44%)