TP/WS Upgrades?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Warrior » TP/WS Upgrades?
TP/WS Upgrades?
 Carbuncle.Virtuosus
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: Virtuosus
By Carbuncle.Virtuosus 2011-09-12 15:54:08  
Just hit 90 WAR 4 days ago. Here are my sets:

6-hit TP

Raging Rush - Berserk Up

Raging Rush- Berserk Down

Are there any other ways I can improve on these sets besides the obvious Ukon/Maschu+2/Grim+1? Assume dDEX and Accuracy are capped.

Edit: I've considered Askar/AF3+2 Body/Augmented E.Body, but I don't need the STP on them, and I don't even own an E.Body currently. Any advice would be awesome on ways (if any) I can improve these sets. Thanks in advanced!

Also, would a 5-hit even be worth aiming for? I've been told/read that it isn't, but I'm not sure if that's for Ukon or the 504 delay weapons. I know for Ukon it definitely isn't worth it.
 Cerberus.Tikal
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2011-09-12 16:03:53  
Do you swap in Ravager's +2 for Bloodrage?

5-hit isn't worth it.

Looks pretty solid. If you're acc and dDEX capped, Askar will do just about as well as an augmented e.body. It's the DA/STP that makes E.body the best. The extra stats are good but minor, especially if you're acc/dDex capped.
 Fenrir.Leoheart
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Leoheart
By Fenrir.Leoheart 2011-09-12 16:04:05  
If you're using widowmaker, then go for a 5-hit, that's what i use anyway, it's got a pretty colossal delay for a 6 hit, I'm not an expert at war though~
 Siren.Swordplay
サーバ: Siren
user: Swordplay
By Siren.Swordplay 2011-09-12 16:07:13  
Those sets seem to be pretty well placed. I have not used my widowmaker in a long time but i know that the high delay seems as though everyone shoots for a 5-hit and yes from the obvious ones that you mentioned are great upgrades, grim +1 and Ukon. A fully charged tonberry necklace beats out other options as i assume thats the reason you are using it. And yes, it has been proven that Ukon is best to 6 hit
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2011-09-12 16:27:52  
five hit is arguable with maschu +2, as you're increasing the frequency of a very powerful weaponskill

making the same sacrifices to increase raging rush, not so much

edit: in aby, with AoA and tp overflow, that is. not sure that holds true outside.
 Carbuncle.Virtuosus
By Carbuncle.Virtuosus 2011-09-12 17:58:58  
Cerberus.Tikal said: »
Do you swap in Ravager's +2 for Bloodrage?

Of course, only has to be equipped when I use it.

If you're acc and dDEX capped, Askar will do just about as well as an augmented e.body.

So this would be better to TP in over Grim than? fSTR should be capped, but I'm not sure if the 25.5 extra attack (STR factored in) would win over DA+2 on Grim vs Askar for TPing. Of course, if you're capping attack on the mob then it's doing nothing for you though.

Siren.Swordplay said: »
A fully charged tonberry necklace beats out other options as i assume thats the reason you are using it.

Yeah, the only other feasible options that I know of are Elemental Gorget (what I was using before) and Ravager's Gorget.

Carbuncle.Sevourn said: »

Totally thought you were Ironguy back from the dead for a second.
 Cerberus.Tikal
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2011-09-12 18:01:33  
Ironguy get banned?

The attack vs. DA is debatable per situation really.
 Carbuncle.Virtuosus
By Carbuncle.Virtuosus 2011-09-13 00:20:31  
Oh, while I'm here, could anybody show me an ideal/optimal set for Fell Cleave? Assume that Mighty Strikes isn't up. I guess just put STR/Double Attack pieces in every slot? Idunno. Just not sure what does better in what slot. Example: Ele Gorget/Belt vs. STR pieces. etc

Edit: I assume something along the lines of this?

Odin.Sawtelle
サーバ: Odin
user: tooheyv
By Odin.Sawtelle 2011-09-13 21:31:00  
not sure if its ideal but this is my fell cleave set. good enough to kill most mobs in 2 cleaves w/o warrior's charge or MS.

Ramuh.Austar
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2011-09-13 21:34:21  
Ironguy get banned?
Didn't see this answered. Yes.
By mortontony1 2011-09-13 22:31:50  
Odin.Sawtelle said: »
not sure if its ideal but this is my fell cleave set. good enough to kill most mobs in 2 cleaves w/o warrior's charge or MS.

Is it just barely killing mobs, where merits and race stat differences would make a difference? Or do you have plenty of room?
 Odin.Sawtelle
サーバ: Odin
user: tooheyv
By Odin.Sawtelle 2011-09-13 22:39:29  
I dont think race/merits would make a huge difference. I almost always 2hour/warrior's charge (or just use cataclysm) if attempting to do multiple pulls though so I could be wrong about it.
 Carbuncle.Xenhas
user: Xenhas
By Carbuncle.Xenhas 2011-09-13 23:20:18  
an upgrade would be to get a better ws than backhand blow on mnk! :3
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nemesio
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Nemesio
By Ragnarok.Nemesio 2011-09-13 23:51:49  
You should still use +2 feet for fell cleave. Seeing as 90% of the time you will be using MS. Thus forcing crits making them optimal.
 Carbuncle.Virtuosus
By Carbuncle.Virtuosus 2011-09-13 23:57:37  
Ragnarok.Nemesio said: »
You should still use +2 feet for fell cleave. Seeing as 90% of the time you will be using MS. Thus forcing crits making them optimal.

Yeah, I have a set for MS up and MS down. Was just wondering on optimal set with no crits involved.
 Carbuncle.Virtuosus
By Carbuncle.Virtuosus 2011-09-14 00:13:15  
Carbuncle.Xenhas said: »
an upgrade would be to get a better ws than backhand blow on mnk! :3

Chill. Reporting your post. Please keep the thread on topic.