Byakko
First Page 2 3
 Fenrir.Caramon
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user:
By Fenrir.Caramon 2009-04-21 02:18:22
| Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Is there a linkshell willing to kill Byakko for me. I have the stones i just want to lot 1 item from treasure pool.

Yes i want haidates.
 Asura.Korpg
サーバ: Asura
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-04-21 02:24:48  
Good luck.

My suggestion is, join a sky shell. Be there for a while, and then you can lot your own haidate.

Yes, it takes work. Yes, it takes commentment. Yes, it takes time.

But look at the alternative:

Right now, in Asura, there are many shouts for all the gods. I'm sure that at least one run a day has somebody do the following:

Not lot or pass until after everyone passed/lotted. Then lot the items they want (aka Haidate). They win, people get pissed, nothing major happens. Ninja lotter stole item from pop person. Same old drama ensues in Asura. People get pissy, world moves on.

So yeah, join a shell. Thats my advice.
[+]
 Ifrit.Thunderz
サーバ: Ifrit
user:
By Ifrit.Thunderz 2009-04-21 02:27:39
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Are you willing to pay that LS?
if not then keep dreaming. Just telling you the truth
 Phoenix.Miemo
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Miemo
By Phoenix.Miemo 2009-04-21 02:28:30  
^This. [Edit] What Korpg said. someone posted in between :)

Or add a nice little number of moneys to the offer. That should do the trick for ya, many LS's merc this kind of stuff for the right amount of gil. Since you have the pops you could get a large discount i guess.
 Cerberus.Saiya
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Saiya
By Cerberus.Saiya 2009-04-21 02:38:21  
Wow, people actually charge money on top of keeping all but one item? Raw.
 Caitsith.Neonracer
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2009-04-21 02:53:34  
Saiya said:

How else would a ls make you pay? This would afford their pocketbook or their Dynamis Runs..

But then again You know I kinda got off lucky.. I was able to lot on Druidic Pants for my Samurai.. and I just joined a end game..( not with anymore) They did say, "Neon, wanna lot?.. " I replied, " Who me.. really?, i'm too new to ls".. well I was able to with a- cost to my points...

Doesn't matter now b.c I'm not in that LS anymore.. and I bought my Cursed Haidate.. and went to Sandy... and now I have a pair of God Pants...Shura Haidate..

and IMO.. Byakko.. overrated man!!
 Phoenix.Miemo
By Phoenix.Miemo 2009-04-21 03:01:48  
Saiya said:

All ppl in this game are just nice ones that help your fellow adventurer for free... ?
 Cerberus.Ajira
user: Ajira
By Cerberus.Ajira 2009-04-21 03:05:28  
Neonracer said:

Please don't tell us you're wearing shura haidate fulltime on SAM...
[+]
 Caitsith.Neonracer
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2009-04-21 03:19:03  
Ajira said:
Neonracer said:

I may be.. I value everyones input, but overall, its my opinion or my final say on how I feel.. Don't make this thread like turn bad by saying..

Oh Just b.c I wear cheap sneakers, instead of the brand new Nike's that came on the shelf last week...

If I choose to fel comfortable in my 10.00 cheapies.. then thats my perrogotive!

=) just sayin....

so Yes,I do.. I'm not the type to make macro switches...

too lazy
 Remora.Mitsurughy
サーバ: Remora
user: EnricO
By Remora.Mitsurughy 2009-04-21 03:25:02  
Ajira said:
Neonracer said:

Well i do. iThough i have the +1 ones. But be sure i wont TP in that when i get BH (long story, still miss that).
 Phoenix.Miemo
By Phoenix.Miemo 2009-04-21 03:28:58  
Neonracer said:
Ajira said:
Neonracer said:

I may be.. I value everyones input, but overall, its my opinion or my final say on how I feel.. Don't make this thread like turn bad by saying..

Oh Just b.c I wear cheap sneakers, instead of the brand new Nike's that came on the shelf last week...

If I choose to fel comfortable in my 10.00 cheapies.. then thats my perrogotive!

=) just sayin....

too lazy

^This. Work with what's available to you :D

And no macro gearing? D:
 Ifrit.Thunderz
サーバ: Ifrit
user:
By Ifrit.Thunderz 2009-04-21 03:38:57

/sigh samurai's >.>
 Ramuh.Ragni
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Ragni
By Ramuh.Ragni 2009-04-21 05:12:01  
BH aren't overrated lol... this is good piece for TP build for SAM you wont find something better for TP, so good SAM should have this piece of armor :) (just join sky LS and be patient).
[+]
 Caitsith.Surreal
user: Surreal
By Caitsith.Surreal 2009-04-21 05:14:22  
BH or else!
 Fairy.Azulmagia
サーバ: Fairy
user: Azulmagia
By Fairy.Azulmagia 2009-04-21 06:09:04  
Don't forget it's the best TP legs for BRD!
[+]
 Garuda.Wooooodum
サーバ: Garuda
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-04-21 06:54:11  
Saiya said:

Apparently the potential money drops, the guaranteed Abjuration drop and 1/4 of a Kirin pop isn't enough nowadays. =\
[+]
 Fenrir.Caramon
サーバ: Fenrir
user:
By Fenrir.Caramon 2009-04-21 07:03:40

Quote:
Apparently the potential money drops, the guaranteed Abjuration drop and 1/4 of a Kirin pop isn't enough nowadays. =\

Yeah, not sure about other servers but on fenrir it is really bad with the selfishness.

As for the "join a sky ls". I have joined many of them over 6 years. I can only speak for this server but the drama that this piece of gear creates is amazing. I have seen 4 ls break the second these drop.
 Unicorn.Excesspain
サーバ: Unicorn
By Unicorn.Excesspain 2009-04-21 07:12:12  
Saiya said:

I would charge for it. Money drops are not gaurenteed and only a few people will benefit from the Abj he drops, not the whole LS.

Surreal said:
BH or else!

Also, This^
I don't remember the actual data for 2-Handers but isn't 1 DEX= 1 Acc or something like that? If so...I would say they are underrated lol.
 Bahamut.Kormix
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Korm
By Bahamut.Kormix 2009-04-21 07:46:16  
Azulmagia said:
Don't forget it's the best TP legs for BRD!

***yeah! DD brd ftw!
[+]
 Unicorn.Excesspain
By Unicorn.Excesspain 2009-04-21 07:55:11  
Korpg said:
Right now, in Asura, there are many shouts for all the gods. I'm sure that at least one run a day has somebody do the following:

Not lot or pass until after everyone passed/lotted. Then lot the items they want (aka Haidate). They win, people get pissed, nothing major happens. Ninja lotter stole item from pop person. Same old drama ensues in Asura. People get pissy, world moves on.

A good solution to this is just bring 2 friends with you and the 3 of you all take leader in each party. Don't lot until everyone passes and if someone does lot just kick them.
 Bismarck.Sixo
サーバ: Bismarck
user: sixo
By Bismarck.Sixo 2009-04-21 08:00:54  
Wooooodum said:
Saiya said:

Guaranteed?! Since when?
[+]
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
サーバ: Midgardsormr
user: frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2009-04-21 08:23:09  
Neonracer said:
Ajira said:
Neonracer said:

=) just sayin....

too lazy

STFU gimp and go gimp elsewhere. Don't tell people the BEST piece of gear in the game for a particular slot is overrated.

To the OP, you might be able to get a LS to kill w/ just claim on B haidates but unlikely. Most likely you'll need to offer 2/300k also.
[+]
 Cerberus.Cecilharvey
By Cerberus.Cecilharvey 2009-04-21 08:28:40  
Ragni said:
BH aren't overrated lol... this is good piece for TP build for SAM you wont find something better for TP, so good SAM should have this piece of armor :) (just join sky LS and be patient).

Do you mean a SAM who can not attempt sky because of things like RL isn't a good SAM? because he doesn't have a pair of B.Haidate ?
 Unicorn.Excesspain
By Unicorn.Excesspain 2009-04-21 08:29:59  
Cecilharvey said:
Ragni said:

Do you mean a SAM who can not attempt sky because of things like RL isn't a good SAM? because he doesn't have a pair of B.Haidate ?

Yes.
[+]
 Phoenix.Miemo
By Phoenix.Miemo 2009-04-21 08:31:37  
Cecilharvey said:
Ragni said:

He means that a good SAM would go farm enough tree cuttings to pay for pop items + LS fee (3-4ooo.ooo?) gil to be a good sam :)
[+]
 Diabolos.Aphy
サーバ: Diabolos
user:
By Diabolos.Aphy 2009-04-21 08:44:12

Thunderz said:
Are you willing to pay that LS?
if not then keep dreaming. Just telling you the truth

:3 our ls charges 5mil for pants and u dont need pop set, my advice, farm sky earn about 5 mil and offer some egls's u know dont do sky often or have alot of haidate and see if u can work a deal like that!
 Cerberus.Cecilharvey
By Cerberus.Cecilharvey 2009-04-21 08:44:29  
Excesspain said:
Cecilharvey said:
Ragni said:

Yes.

Miemo said:
Cecilharvey said:
Ragni said:

He means that a good SAM would go farm enough tree cuttings to pay for pop items + LS fee (3-4ooo.ooo?) gil to be a good sam :)

lets take the case of the military guys in this game, how much of them can play during a week end by month only ? Do you really think in this case they can attempt a Sky LS ? or even have enough time to spend their week end of rest to go farm something with a shitty drop rate & which will sell 30k a stack ? seriously ppl, stop being so narrow minded about gears, B.Haidate is for sure a very good piece of gear, but stop saying it does make a job, You can be an extremly good SAM w/o having them.
 Diabolos.Aphy
サーバ: Diabolos
user:
By Diabolos.Aphy 2009-04-21 08:50:58

Cecilharvey said:
lets take the case of the military guys in this game, how much of them can play during a week end by month only ? Do you really think in this case they can attempt a Sky LS ? or even have enough time to spend their week end of rest to go farm something with a shitty drop rate & which will sell 30k a stack ? seriously ppl, stop being so narrow minded about gears, B.Haidate is for sure a very good piece of gear, but stop saying it does make a job, You can be an extremly good SAM w/o having them.

I have a guy in my points based ls who told me all he can do is play when his GF isnt home or is out of town (Maybe 1-3 hours a week) and in those few hours he comes to events. All he wanted was haidate, so he attended events everytime he could and eventually (3-4 months later) all the ppl ahead of him either got haidate or spend their points on DYna af or something so he was next, and he got it!

Point is, even only a few hours, with some dedication can get u things u want. If it doesnt, ur in the wrong ls.

And also yes you can be a extremely good sam without them but thanks to SE, unfortunately gear = best. You HAVE to have the best gear in order to put out the dmg to be the best. Skill matters minimal if you do not have the gear.
 Phoenix.Miemo
By Phoenix.Miemo 2009-04-21 08:55:53  
Cecilharvey said:

Like I said earlier "Work with what's available to you". On the final line there is always Skill > Gears anyways.
If can't attend events/get money then simply do not wish for something you most likely will never get.
(This is why I will never get Salvage Gear >__<)
 Phoenix.Mogue
user: Mogue
By Phoenix.Mogue 2009-04-21 08:58:03  
Excesspain said:
Cecilharvey said:
Ragni said:

Yes.
[+]
First Page 2 3