Byakko
 Diabolos.Aphy
サーバ: Diabolos
Game: FFXI
user:
By Diabolos.Aphy 2009-04-21 13:39:05
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Xellith said:
cant byakko be killed by 7 people? rdm/sch chainspell drain? 1 rdm/drk for chain stun? a pld for invincible or something?

I wanna see a youtube video of it or it never happened! o-o
 Cerberus.Virgil
サーバ: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Virgil 2009-04-21 13:39:28  
Xellith said:
rdm/sch chainspell drain?

I lol´d way harder at this than I should have. But yes if you have a skilled group you can easily take out Byakko with 7.
NIN/DRK tank, double BRD, RDM, WHM and 2 good melees can do it. Been there done that.
 Diabolos.Aphy
user:
By Diabolos.Aphy 2009-04-21 13:41:10

Video or it never happened!!!!!!!!! O_O lol well I believe it but I am bored, someone give me a damn video!
 Asura.Endelig
サーバ: Asura
user: endelig
By Asura.Endelig 2009-04-21 13:41:58  
I wanna see a vid too. NOW.

DO IT NOW.
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
サーバ: Midgardsormr
user: frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2009-04-21 13:42:50  
Cecilharvey said:
Frobeus said:
Then proceed to answer me, beautiful. But yes, I'm going to tell you that your virtual sucks because it doesn't have virtual gear. Your job,education,relationship status,etc.. is not displayed along with your character in game, just your character, so that is all one can comment on. If you don't want people telling you that you suck, you need to quit sucking.

Frobeus said:
Assuming things about ppl you don't know is pretty pro...

What did you said ? just shut up hipocrit!

Using two statements that dont relate to each other = pro.

I'm not assuming anything about your character when I can look at it. I can see what gear you are using and I can see how you are playing and I can make a judgement based on that.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Wardens
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Wardens
By Lakshmi.Wardens 2009-04-21 13:53:09  
my sky ls just started doing kirin full time. idk why? some of the lesser's drop good stuff. also don't know if its perminant. but i was just getting enough point get BH. :/ i'm at 15% haste without them on my SAM. they said i can get my pop items to lot on BH myself. but, i don't think i have enough gil to buy them. and i sure as hell can't get enough ppl to kill the NMs to get the items.
 Diabolos.Aphy
user:
By Diabolos.Aphy 2009-04-21 13:54:31

Wardens said:
my sky ls just started doing kirin full time. idk why? some of the lesser's drop good stuff. also don't know if its perminant. but i was just getting enough point get BH. :/ i'm at 15% haste without them on my SAM. they said i can get my pop items to lot on BH myself. but, i don't think i have enough gil to buy them. and i sure as hell can't get enough ppl to kill the NMs to get the items.

U can solo the items for the nm's if ur a rdm. Very easly, possibly blm too but ud have to have good merits. Just kited fights and DoT's and if u dont have rdm or blm, ask a friend if they wanna earn money with u, kill despot a few times, sell the stones, split the profit then rebuy the stones for byakko ^^
 Cerberus.Cecilharvey
By Cerberus.Cecilharvey 2009-04-21 14:05:10  
Aphy said:
Wardens said:

U can solo the items for the nm's if ur a rdm. Very easly, possibly blm too but ud have to have good merits. Just kited fights and DoT's

& with RDM its more easy since the new JAs, ppl mind it but when you are smart you just put it up for Haste/refresh then drop it, anyway the recast penality isn't that bad as i heard ppl complain about it. but i'm going to disagree with you again, its not that easy to get a diorite to drop XD, havn't seen one since a while :/ & we had 2 TH3 THF everytime we are going to farm them :/
 Kujata.Maidak
サーバ: Kujata
user: Maidak
By Kujata.Maidak 2009-04-21 14:08:31  
Neonracer said:
Ajira said:
Neonracer said:

and IMO.. Byakko.. overrated man!!

Please don't tell us you're wearing shura haidate fulltime on SAM...

I may be.. I value everyones input, but overall, its my opinion or my final say on how I feel.. Don't make this thread like turn bad by saying..

Oh Just b.c I wear cheap sneakers, instead of the brand new Nike's that came on the shelf last week...

If I choose to fel comfortable in my 10.00 cheapies.. then thats my perrogotive!

=) just sayin....

so Yes,I do.. I'm not the type to make macro switches...

too lazy

seriously? if u dont macro gear in for your weapon skills sir i suggest you go back to valkrum dunes and learn how to
[+]
 Unicorn.Excesspain
サーバ: Unicorn
By Unicorn.Excesspain 2009-04-21 14:10:28  
Cecilharvey said:
Aphy said:
Wardens said:

U can solo the items for the nm's if ur a rdm. Very easly, possibly blm too but ud have to have good merits. Just kited fights and DoT's

& with RDM its more easy since the new JAs, ppl mind it but when you are smart you just put it up for Haste/refresh then drop it, anyway the recast penality isn't that bad as i heard ppl complain about it. but i'm going to disagree with you again, its not that easy to get a diorite to drop XD, havn't seen one since a while :/ & we had 2 TH3 THF everytime we are going to farm them :/

Unless both of those THFs only have THF leveled it is pointless for both to be THF. TH does not stack with someone else's TH. The highest one prevails. TH4 overwrites TH3, which overwrites TH2...you get the point.
[+]
 Cerberus.Cecilharvey
By Cerberus.Cecilharvey 2009-04-21 14:14:17  
Excesspain said:
Cecilharvey said:
Aphy said:
Wardens said:

Unless both of those THFs only have THF leveled it is pointless for both to be THF. TH does not stack with someone else's TH. The highest one prevails. TH4 overwrites TH3, which overwrites TH2...you get the point.

Maybe thoses THF were in 2 different PT ? one at where you can pop Ulli & the other where are the cellars ? ^^
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Troair
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2009-04-21 14:38:23  
Thunderz said:
Are you willing to pay that LS?
if not then keep dreaming. Just telling you the truth

Pathetic, maybe this is why bahamut got closed off. We actually do this just for the items your willing to let us lot. Case in point, I bought my pops, got my friends together from different shells, 13 of us total, I was only gonna keep haidate. Long story short, we rapped byakko but no haidate, I kept my word, they lotted everything else, I got nothing. Glad to see my home boy get his Z crown abj finally though.
 Midgardsormr.Acropora
サーバ: Midgardsormr
user: Acropora
By Midgardsormr.Acropora 2009-04-21 14:49:08  
Its kinda scary asking a LS to kill something, even if you have the stones to pop it.... they might just take advantage and kick you from the pt the second they kill it, and woo free byakko for them >_> take caution
[+]
 Phoenix.Mogue
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Mogue
By Phoenix.Mogue 2009-04-21 14:56:37  
My eyes! They Bleed!
[+]
 Unicorn.Excesspain
サーバ: Unicorn
By Unicorn.Excesspain 2009-04-21 14:58:04  
Acropora said:
Its kinda scary asking a LS to kill something, even if you have the stones to pop it.... they might just take advantage and kick you from the pt the second they kill it, and woo free byakko for them >_> take caution

Excesspain said:
A good solution to this is just bring 2 friends with you and the 3 of you all take leader in each party. Don't lot until everyone passes and if someone does lot just kick them.

Some LS's might not go for this but in the end it will be them benefitting from it too. If you pay them to merc it that is, then it's more of a gamble for them.
 Pandemonium.Kajidourden
サーバ: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Kajidourden 2009-04-21 15:39:15  
Thunderz said:
Are you willing to pay that LS?
if not then keep dreaming. Just telling you the truth

Never heard of paying an LS for this, but maybe thats just my skyls?
 Phoenix.Baelorn
user: Baelorn
By Phoenix.Baelorn 2009-04-21 15:43:42  
Why do you guys have to ***up someone's thread with off-topic ***?

@OP: If you can't find an LS to do it on your server I am positive shells on other servers will merc it in exchange for the other drops.
 Lakshmi.Wardens
By Lakshmi.Wardens 2009-04-21 23:56:09  
well lets say my highest mage is only lvl 25 RDM ;P lol so thats not quite an option for me to solo those items. now if i can do anything on either PLD, SAM, DRK or soon DRG. and yes i have /DNC and soon sub NIN or BLU. but i don't think any of those will work.. heh :/
 Asura.Zekky
user: Zekky
By Asura.Zekky 2009-04-22 00:19:57  
Baelorn said:
Why do you guys have to ***up someone's thread with off-topic ***?

^
 Fairy.Ryogo
サーバ: Fairy
user: Ryogo
By Fairy.Ryogo 2009-04-22 01:56:08  
Caramon said:
Is there a linkshell willing to kill Byakko for me. I have the stones i just want to lot 1 item from treasure pool.

Yes i want haidates.

/sh in Whitegate; make a pick-up party of 12 players and let them free lot the other stuff.

Keep it easy have two bards in tank party, two tanks, rdm, whm, then a pt with brd or two brd and dd.

It sounds a bit silly but the game is getting old now. Don't join a sky shell for B.Haidate if you're already buying the pops. Not worth farming things for players fresh to 75 just to get gear...

Good luck!
 Phoenix.Miemo
user: Miemo
By Phoenix.Miemo 2009-04-22 02:43:45  
Xellith said:
cant byakko be killed by 7 people? rdm/sch chainspell drain? 1 rdm/drk for chain stun? a pld for invincible or something?

We did this on 7. PLD/NIN PLD/NIN SAM/THF SAM/THF WHM BLM RDM. took a good 20 mins or so, but is doable :)
 Asura.Korpg
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-04-22 04:46:05  
Sky shell

No questions asked....
 Lakshmi.Wardens
By Lakshmi.Wardens 2009-04-25 10:51:51  
Yeah I don't think I could get a good enough pickup group to actually win. But I suppose its another idea.
 Carbuncle.Zanno
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2009-05-06 14:41:59  
ok this thread is old i know, dont know if you got your pants yet. Anyhow, its not impossible to find shells that will kill him for you if you provide the pop items and let them have everything but the pants. I've been using this tactic myself and I've had 3 different ls's killing him for me so far.

However, seeing that I'm 0/4 on haidate now and about to gor for a 5th attempt. On carby I have to pay around 1 mil for the pop items, which means that I've now spent 5 mil on pop items alone. Searching for ppl that have the pants in their bazaar here on ffxiah, alot of merc shells sells the pants for around 5 mil.

I could as well just have made a deal with 1 of those shells, pay my 5 mil for a guaranteed drop. Now if the pants dont drop this time, I'm seeing myself paying yet another mil, or 2 or however many mil it will take til i get my pants.

Paying the 5 mil up front would have saved me time and probably gil.

gl to you.