Gearing for Amanomurakumo
 Ragnarok.Akkarinn
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Camosan
By Ragnarok.Akkarinn 2011-10-06 13:46:05  
Asura.Wolfsoul said: »
Cerberus.Taint said: »
Regain earring is crap for SAM. Its to unreliable for a job with so many ways to reach 100+ TP. An item that sometimes you get one tic of regain and sometimes you'll get 4 is near impossible to effectively build an xhit around.
^This

Also Akkarin if you read my post and stopped focusing on being an *** I did upgraded the tp bonus for my masamune which i saw some great increases on, i tried it out on my amano once i got it to lv95 version recently and clearly made a mistake. Your a dumb *** for doing regain and your posts are irrelevant. Im done, lets try and stay on topic now.

Hi,

Perhaps if you knew what you were talking about before telling me to "upgrade" to TP Bonus earring I'd take this onboard. As it stands, you didn't so...who's posts are irrelevant now?

Try and stay on topic now? I think you'll find my initial post was both relevant to the topic title and also showed exactly what Rem was talking about. Unless ofcourse I misunderstood the meaning to be, "troll as much as possible". (Which is what most have done thus far).
 Ragnarok.Akkarinn
user: Camosan
By Ragnarok.Akkarinn 2011-10-06 14:04:03  
Anyway, Rem as much as I enjoyed the idea of this post. Like almost any thread on the AH the Trolls decent. I'll look in from time to time to see how this develops (the actual idea of the thread that is) and see what kinda things people come up with.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2011-10-06 15:21:24  
Ragnarok.Akkarinn said: »
Fenrir.Nightfyre said: »
Here we go again...

PS: Akkarinn: 1% DW

Hi, this is my not so friendly completely OFF TOPIC TROLL.

GTFO.

I don't have Suppa, I want evasion, so yeah...Iga earring is bad for that? No, it's not. 1 DW is meh, 5 Evasoin + 1%DW with no stat reductions is nice. Do I care about NIN no, do I care about staying on topic, providing a coherant opinion on gear choices yes.
Wow, mad much? Excuse me for providing constructive information, I assumed you were intelligent enough to recognize the relative benefits of Suppa vs Bushi and had chosen Bushi purely because you believed Iga Mimikazari to have the same benefits as Suppanomimi. If I wanted to mock you, I would have been much clearer in doing so rather than simply leaving a useful link for you. Try to be less butthurt next time, people are more inclined to help you that way.

By the way, Taint's statement is mathematically supported so you'd do well to back off there too. Relying on more than one tic of regain will break your x-hit a significant portion of the time, and unless I miscalculated your build requires three tics.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Rearden
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Churchill
By Lakshmi.Rearden 2011-10-06 15:26:22  
I'd use about 3 other earrings off the top of my head for an Amano build before I used a regain moonshade while not even addressing the multitude of benefits a TP bonus one would provide to nearly every other job.
 Cerberus.Taint
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Taint
By Cerberus.Taint 2011-10-07 10:39:29  
Lakshmi.Rearden said: »
I'd use about 3 other earrings off the top of my head for an Amano build before I used a regain moonshade while not even addressing the multitude of benefits a TP bonus one would provide to nearly every other job.

^ This

Akkarinn is just butt hurt he mad a poor choice. regain earring has no place on a SAM.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Gunit
user: Gunit
By Ragnarok.Gunit 2011-10-07 13:20:31  
Does Moonshade earring have any use for Amano user then?
Also can you even redo moonshade earring yet?
 Cerberus.Taint
By Cerberus.Taint 2011-10-07 13:31:02  
Ragnarok.Gunit said: »
Does Moonshade earring have any use for Amano user then? Also can you even redo moonshade earring yet?

If you were Amano only, Occ. grants dmg. bonus based on TP +5%. But TP bonus or Refresh are the best options overall.

Yes you could always redo the earring.
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2011-10-07 14:00:06  
Lakshmi.Rearden said: »

Very accurate assessment. I'm samurai main, first and foremost, but even I will be doing TP bonus on it just because the benefit to my other jobs w/ Empyreans is so much bigger.

Though I also admit to a weak spot for my Bushinomimi, so I use other options on ninja as well. Even with Bushinomimi's diminished/more sitautional usefulness.

Then again, I also kinda dislike ninja and play it for its ridiculous usefulness in Abyssea.
 Odin.Minigun
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Minigun 2011-10-11 17:46:02  
so is byrnie +1 outdated for kaiten now?

ace's mail vs byrnie +1
18 str and 12 atk vs 5 str and 25 atk

with all the new gear to cap str, wouldn't attack be more ideal for kaiten?
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2011-10-11 17:47:55  
18 STR and 25.5* attack vs 5 STR and 28.5* attack.

idk, you tell me.

Also WSC doesn't cap.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Gunit
user: Gunit
By Ragnarok.Gunit 2011-10-11 17:58:53  
Byrnie+1 should be 3rd best body for Fudo/Kaiten still.
When attack is not capped.
 Carbuncle.Xenhas
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Xenhas
By Carbuncle.Xenhas 2011-11-01 17:25:41  
Ragnarok.Gunit said: »
Does Moonshade earring have any use for Amano user then?

Yes, when you use your Masamune in other situations.
 Odin.Minigun
By Odin.Minigun 2011-11-06 13:48:05  

idk, you tell me.

Also WSC doesn't cap.

Thanks

This is my current Kaiten set, let me know where I can improve.

Quetzalcoatl.Dawnn
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Dawnn
By Quetzalcoatl.Dawnn 2011-11-06 14:27:56  
Odin.Minigun said: »

idk, you tell me.

Also WSC doesn't cap.

Thanks

As far as i know Light gorget can be swapped out with something else, STR wise or attack wise idk, its been covered before in the kaiten sets
 Phoenix.Fredjan
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Fredjan
By Phoenix.Fredjan 2011-11-06 14:54:33  
Ragnarok.Akkarinn said: »

overreact

holy ***
 Kujata.Truckie
サーバ: Kujata
user: truckie
By Kujata.Truckie 2011-11-08 09:21:49  
Quetzalcoatl.Dawnn said: »
Odin.Minigun said: »

idk, you tell me.

Also WSC doesn't cap.

Thanks

As far as i know Light gorget can be swapped out with something else, STR wise or attack wise idk, its been covered before in the kaiten sets

Hachiryu Haidate for your legs or augmented shura haidate +1
 Bismarck.Keityan
user: Keichan
By Bismarck.Keityan 2011-11-09 14:45:11  
Although not entirely agreeing with this general public about Regain earring, I'd like to make some arguments "for" the regain earring because I don't think it should be entirely expelled as a viable option.

Quote:
"An item that sometimes you get one tic of regain and sometimes you'll get 4 is near impossible to effectively build an xhit around."

This is almost true. However, there has to be an "average" amount of ticks that your WS will be ready for a WS. A tick in the game is 3seconds/tick. How long does it take for a situation where SAM only has a RDM as a support to achieve enough TP to WS? How much Store TP is 1 tick regain approximately related to in such a set?

With haste in gear(maxed), hasso, and the spell Haste, the total delay of Amano is 220 which converts to roughly 3.6 seconds per rally. Without any double attacks or zanshin procs you should reach 100 TP in 18 seconds.

This converts to 6 ticks of regain per WS, what does that convert over in terms of Store TP?

The assumption is that in a 5 hit build, 1 Store TP = ~.1 TP. This is just for the ease of calculation and it certainly not linear but it's close enough for comparisons. Adding 1 Store TP in a 5 hit build will equate to .5 TP over 100% TP gain. With this assumption set, we can finally make some direct comparisons.

The comparisions we'll make is in terms of seconds/double attack rallies and store TP.

18 seconds = 5 Ticks Regain = +10 Store TP (No Double Attack)
14.6 seconds = 4 Ticks Regain = +8 Store TP (1 Double Attack)
10.98 seconds = 3 Ticks Regain = +6 Store TP (2 Double Attack)
7.32 seconds = 2 Ticks Regain = +4 Store TP (3 Double Attack)

To compare them, is to simply be comfortable about the statistics of how common it is to at least double attack once, twice, or three times to reach 100%. Ultimately, this will be based on a percentage that you are comfortable with losing.

Personally, I would trust the regain to give me "at least":

10.98 seconds = 3 Ticks Regain = +6 Store TP

accounting for 2 Double attacks that may randomly occur on my trip to 100% TP. This allows you to replace +6 Store TP somewhere else in your set and still manage to obtain said 5 hit build.

The faster you attack, the more negligible the earring will actually perform. Thus, in extremely high haste situations (Buffed Zerg), you can only trust this earring to give you 1-2 ticks which is only equated to 2-4 Store TP but it STILL gives you options to replace some gear elsewhere and still achieve your x-build.

In the end, it still depends on how you plan on using your Amano. If you typically are on SAM for zergs, this is not the earring for you. But for me, I like the versatility of options of losing 6 Store TP in one slot for a slot that was pretty much useless already. The replacement could be a goading belt, it could be unkai nodowa, the Store TP +3 cape, tactical mantle etc. It can be so many things! It can act as replacements where you downgrade one gear for a larger upgrade somewhere else. Those options are ultimately up to you.
[+]
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2011-11-09 15:00:56  
That's not really an argument for the earring so much as laying out what it does. To construct a viable argument for it, you'd need to demonstrate that your gains in TP gear outweigh the 25 TP Bonus on WS.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Keityan
By Bismarck.Keityan 2011-11-09 15:23:25  
It has been stated before that TP bonus doesn't do anything for amano...

Although +25 TP Bonus is great for many jobs, it doesn't help amano (which is the main topic of the thread).

We simply needed a layout of the facts of what Regain +1 actually does. Where does it fit in with Store TP and how much is safe to replace? These are all relevant questions that must be made before considering it as viable piece of gear. The argument I state just leaves it open for people to make their changes of gear where they see fit. Everyone has different TP sets, WS sets etc, but there may always be deficiencies somewhere. This simply closes the gap for these. Perhaps, you used to use Unkai Nodowa but want to replace it with a neck piece with double attack, triple attack, quadruple attack. This option would take care of it right away while keeping your x-hit build.

There is a lot of gear to play around with and it leaves a lot of creativity to achieve the hit build you want and the haste that you want to achieve. Basically, the question about whether you think the argument was viable is this statement:

If you had a reliable +6 Store TP earring would you use it?
[+]
 Cerberus.Tikal
user: Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2011-11-09 15:38:06  
Though this thread doesn't apply to me, your posts are refreshing.
 Odin.Eikechi
user: Eike
By Odin.Eikechi 2011-11-09 15:46:10  

Sup...

No really, I'm just playin, but seriously, why regain? It is easy to 5 hit, even without AM or 6 hit efficiently...
 Cerberus.Taint
By Cerberus.Taint 2011-11-09 16:03:32  
Bismarck.Keityan said: »
Although not entirely agreeing with this general public about Regain earring, I'd like to make some arguments "for" the regain earring because I don't think it should be entirely expelled as a viable option. Quote: "An item that sometimes you get one tic of regain and sometimes you'll get 4 is near impossible to effectively build an xhit around." This is almost true. However, there has to be an "average" amount of ticks that your WS will be ready for a WS. A tick in the game is 3seconds/tick. How long does it take for a situation where SAM only has a RDM as a support to achieve enough TP to WS? How much Store TP is 1 tick regain approximately related to in such a set? With haste in gear(maxed), hasso, and the spell Haste, the total delay of Amano is 220 which converts to roughly 3.6 seconds per rally. Without any double attacks or zanshin procs you should reach 100 TP in 18 seconds. This converts to 6 ticks of regain per WS, what does that convert over in terms of Store TP? The assumption is that in a 5 hit build, 1 Store TP = ~.1 TP. This is just for the ease of calculation and it certainly not linear but it's close enough for comparisons. Adding 1 Store TP in a 5 hit build will equate to .5 TP over 100% TP gain. With this assumption set, we can finally make some direct comparisons. The comparisions we'll make is in terms of seconds/double attack rallies and store TP. 18 seconds = 5 Ticks Regain = +10 Store TP (No Double Attack) 14.6 seconds = 4 Ticks Regain = +8 Store TP (1 Double Attack) 10.98 seconds = 3 Ticks Regain = +6 Store TP (2 Double Attack) 7.32 seconds = 2 Ticks Regain = +4 Store TP (3 Double Attack) To compare them, is to simply be comfortable about the statistics of how common it is to at least double attack once, twice, or three times to reach 100%. Ultimately, this will be based on a percentage that you are comfortable with losing. Personally, I would trust the regain to give me "at least": 10.98 seconds = 3 Ticks Regain = +6 Store TP accounting for 2 Double attacks that may randomly occur on my trip to 100% TP. This allows you to replace +6 Store TP somewhere else in your set and still manage to obtain said 5 hit build. The faster you attack, the more negligible the earring will actually perform. Thus, in extremely high haste situations (Buffed Zerg), you can only trust this earring to give you 1-2 ticks which is only equated to 2-4 Store TP but it STILL gives you options to replace some gear elsewhere and still achieve your x-build. In the end, it still depends on how you plan on using your Amano. If you typically are on SAM for zergs, this is not the earring for you. But for me, I like the versatility of options of losing 6 Store TP in one slot for a slot that was pretty much useless already. The replacement could be a goading belt, it could be unkai nodowa, the Store TP +3 cape, tactical mantle etc. It can be so many things! It can act as replacements where you downgrade one gear for a larger upgrade somewhere else. Those options are ultimately up to you.

Sure then factor in Zanhasso, saveTP, other regain (abyssea, VW), meditate, TA/QA. The effect of a regain moonshade gets heavily diluted. If TPbonus isn't helping any of your DD jobs, you should get a refresh earring.
 Bismarck.Keityan
By Bismarck.Keityan 2011-11-09 16:35:09  
Taint Said:
"Sure then factor in Zanhasso, saveTP, other regain (abyssea, VW), meditate, TA/QA. The effect of a regain moonshade gets heavily diluted. If TPbonus isn't helping any of your DD jobs, you should get a refresh earring."

None of our arguments have data that had included ALL of these factors with or without regain earring. Both of our data doesn't support that it is clearly good or bad. Also, the statement of "the effect of moonshade gets heavily diluted" is made without any evidence-- how do you know that the "moonshade earring augments" the said buffs?

What I'm trying to convey is that although the moonshade regain has varying "statistics" based on how fast you attack, you can arrange your gear in a way that it is "high percentage" of the goal you want to achieve. Thus,this type of gear replacement should not be simply overlooked.

If we examine it simply as an earring that gives +6 Store TP and +4 attack we can view it like any other piece of gear.

In reponse:
"Unkai Ear guy!"

The question isn't about the relative ease of obtaining a 5 hit build while having capped haste on amano. The question is, how can we obtain that 5 hit build while having a whole bunch of other statistics too.

Ultimately, all of your gear are different, but these are questions I wanted to address. (This is basically a reply to TP sets posted thus far.) Can we feasibly add a Juogi +1 to a 5 hit build? Can we squeeze 2 double attack (or 3% delay) in by removing a Rose Strap? Do you need to change the Unkai neck for something with more multi-strike? Do you need to swap out a goading belt? These are all question that we "might" be able to address, but as it stands, you simply can not gear all the multistrike gear you want without sacrificing the 5 hit build while maintaining maximum haste. Because of the multitude of diverse gear, I can only "suggest" this type of gear replacement for people who find it useful for their specific sets.
[+]
 Cerberus.Taint
By Cerberus.Taint 2011-11-09 18:13:14  
Taint Said: "Sure then factor in Zanhasso, saveTP, other regain (abyssea, VW), meditate, TA/QA. The effect of a regain moonshade gets heavily diluted. If TPbonus isn't helping any of your DD jobs, you should get a refresh earring." None of our arguments have data that had included ALL of these factors with or without regain earring. Both of our data doesn't support that it is clearly good or bad. Also, the statement of "the effect of moonshade gets heavily diluted" is made without any evidence-- how do you know that the "moonshade earring augments" the said buffs? What I'm trying to convey is that although the moonshade regain has varying "statistics" based on how fast you attack, you can arrange your gear in a way that it is "high percentage" of the goal you want to achieve. Thus,this type of gear replacement should not be simply overlooked. If we examine it simply as an earring that gives +6 Store TP and +4 attack we can view it like any other piece of gear.

Any JA/Trait or spell that makes the time getting to 100tp extremely random makes the regain earring impossible to gear for. SAM is one of the worst jobs for regain because of that. You can't say its a 6stp earring without including all of the factors SAM bring to the table. With my 5hit I can WS, one round, WS. Thats without factoring in meditate, which makes that more common and more random. I understand you are trying to find a happy medium to base the impact of 1/tic regain but you also chose the hardest job to effectively and realistically do that with.

Its sometime 0tp, sometimes 6tp and sometimes 10tp. Unless you are some kind of spellcast wizard you are better off not using it and gearing for the known. Chances are you also have a DD job that will benefit from TPbonus or a mage job that will benefit from refresh. Until you grasp that notion you are using an inferior earring. Even if SAM was my only job and Amano my only weapon I wouldn't get a regain moonshade earring, its that irrelevant.
 Bismarck.Keityan
By Bismarck.Keityan 2011-11-09 19:23:26  

Any JA/Trait or spell that makes the time getting to 100tp extremely random makes the regain earring impossible to gear for. SAM is one of the worst jobs for regain because of that. You can't say its a 6stp earring without including all of the factors SAM bring to the table. With my 5hit I can WS, one round, WS. Thats without factoring in meditate, which makes that more common and more random. I understand you are trying to find a happy medium to base the impact of 1/tic regain but you also chose the hardest job to effectively and realistically do that with.

Its sometime 0tp, sometimes 6tp and sometimes 10tp. Unless you are some kind of spellcast wizard you are better off not using it and gearing for the known. Chances are you also have a DD job that will benefit from TPbonus or a mage job that will benefit from refresh. Until you grasp that notion you are using an inferior earring. Even if SAM was my only job and Amano my only weapon I wouldn't get a regain moonshade earring, its that irrelevant.

With a time focus in standardized conditions, my post describes how one would calculate the amount of regain(relation to Store TP) you would typically have in a given situation. I realize that it is possible that you can possibly WS-> hit-> WS... but that is only with the given COR buffs. But with conditions of only having haste (I am partial to this because this is most of my conditions I am on SAM), my calculations above show that you won't be able to only get 0 ticks of regain before you WS. This includes the idea that a large chunk of your melee rallies will allow you to obtain 3 ticks which equate to 6 Store TP. If you somehow attack slower, this value increases. If you just calculate your gear on the minimum amount of Regain it would equate to (+6 will cover up to 2 double attacks), the gear is very consistant! It's not as random as people think it is!
[+]
 Cerberus.Taint
By Cerberus.Taint 2011-11-10 08:22:07  
Any JA/Trait or spell that makes the time getting to 100tp extremely random makes the regain earring impossible to gear for. SAM is one of the worst jobs for regain because of that. You can't say its a 6stp earring without including all of the factors SAM bring to the table. With my 5hit I can WS, one round, WS. Thats without factoring in meditate, which makes that more common and more random. I understand you are trying to find a happy medium to base the impact of 1/tic regain but you also chose the hardest job to effectively and realistically do that with. Its sometime 0tp, sometimes 6tp and sometimes 10tp. Unless you are some kind of spellcast wizard you are better off not using it and gearing for the known. Chances are you also have a DD job that will benefit from TPbonus or a mage job that will benefit from refresh. Until you grasp that notion you are using an inferior earring. Even if SAM was my only job and Amano my only weapon I wouldn't get a regain moonshade earring, its that irrelevant.
With a time focus in standardized conditions, my post describes how one would calculate the amount of regain(relation to Store TP) you would typically have in a given situation. I realize that it is possible that you can possibly WS-> hit-> WS... but that is only with the given COR buffs. But with conditions of only having haste (I am partial to this because this is most of my conditions I am on SAM), my calculations above show that you won't be able to only get 0 ticks of regain before you WS. This includes the idea that a large chunk of your melee rallies will allow you to obtain 3 ticks which equate to 6 Store TP. If you somehow attack slower, this value increases. If you just calculate your gear on the minimum amount of Regain it would equate to (+6 will cover up to 2 double attacks), the gear is very consistant! It's not as random as people think it is!

Nope, there are 2 senarios that a SAM solo can WS > 1 round > WS. A Mala proc (one of the first swaps you would make as an Amano SAM) and a SaveTP proc > Zanhasso round.

Here are the values you need to math out.

Haste (spell,songs,Hasso,Samba)
18% DA (22% with a Juogi+1 build)
16% Zanhasso
Meditate
SaveTP
2% Quad for AM up on Amano
Atma/Atmacite (DA/TA/regain)

And those are the controlled variables.
[+]
 Bismarck.Keityan
By Bismarck.Keityan 2011-11-10 12:24:48  
First, we can analyze these as independent variables so we can examine them case by case and then combine them in combinations. This makes it easier to determine the overall effects.

If you want to include Mala for your calculations, you are accounting for 2% of all your attack rallies. (Which is pretty in-signficant isn't it!?). Imagine if you attack on hit #3, #4, #5? Then it would have 0 effect on your choice on Moonshade. The only time it would affect you is if you triple on hit #2. Also, this figure may even be lower than 2% because we do not know the effects of DA or Zanhasso on the hit that each one occurs. Which one takes precedence?

Double Attack:
What is the chance that you get at least 1 double attack in 4 hits assuming 20% double attack? It is 40% (x=1-.8^4). What is the chance that you somehow get two double attacks in 4 hits? 16%. What is the chance you get three double attacks in 4 hits? 6.4%! If you assume that the earring is only Store TP +6, you are accounting for 93.6% of all your rallies! But this doesn't just stop here! If you include all of the variables above you actually increase the rate to ABOVE 95%!

Not only that, the extra 1 TP you get from DAing a WS is usually unaccounted for which will also decrease the significance of the 1 lost tick of double attacking 3 times.

Zanhasso:
Same statement above with Double attack except you have to realize that DA and Zanhasso will overwrite each other if one happens to occur at the same event, thus reducing the rate slightly. I also don't know whether Zanhasso takes presedence over DA or not. All I know is that is even if you considered it synergistically with DA, is that the combined rate will be still be ~<10% and can be further be reduced by DA during a WS, or Save TP (as I will show).

Save TP:
No one gears a TP set for Save TP. If you are that super awesome caring SAM that has 4 TP sets for every single event of TP, I would commend you greatly! (seriously, in a non sarcastic way). However, I will stick with my two TP sets which I already think is macro-cumbersome already. (And I'm sure that most people will think the same way).

In fact, if you consider save TP into the equation, you in turn eliminate the remaining few % remaining from a 3x Double attack/Zanhasso combination. (If you were only accounting for 90% of attack rallies and you have 20% Save TP, that 4% drops to 8% occurring rate). You can squeeze another 20% from DA.

Meditate:
The fact is that amano users will not have 20% TP during WS sets-- seals the deal for this one. You can think of this as the additional 4 hits "make up" for the sub ~3 TP that you have lost on your WS. Therefore, meditate will not affect anything that you didn't have before.

Atma/Atmacites etc: Situation of gear. But if someone really wanted to math it out for these, lots of gear arrangements can actually occur! You can still do the conversion that 1 tick regain is roughly equivalent to +6 Store TP so if I was on SAM with a +2 regain, I would easily eliminate Unkai Domaru +2 for Juogi +1 if an Unkai Domaru +2 was in my gear set already.

Here, I lay the groundwork of the concepts I am trying to defend. If you choose to refute it, please provide mathematical evidence or detailed sense on each of the variables and how they affect the reliability of the Moonshade Earring as a "Store TP +6" earring. Think we should move this to BG for discussion with more number crunchers and retopic this?

Conclusion: If moonshade earring will be reliable >95% of the time to represent Store TP +6, would you find this reasonable? This represents that 5% of the time, you will sometimes need to hit 1 more time to get 100% TP. If you had made a dramatic gear change such as switching over to a Juogi +1 for Double Attack and Crit, would you think the damage of 5 DA +4 Crit will greatly outweigh the 1 WS you lose over 100 WS's? I think it would-- and greatly.
[+]
 Sylph.Sukh
サーバ: Sylph
user: Sukhoruk
By Sylph.Sukh 2011-11-20 15:45:43  
Maybe it's just me, but all these Moonshade numbers reminds me of gearing for Zanshin pre-update. The simple fact of the earring is you're using it as a buffer, or that "extra boost." Which when summed up means Moonshade is there in case my x-hit fails. And idk about you guys, but I like succeeding! (o.o)=b
 Quetzalcoatl.Dawnn
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Dawnn
By Quetzalcoatl.Dawnn 2011-11-20 17:20:27  
sam math stuff

i love this
i love you
keep posting
[+]