Oct 13 Patch,... You Think It Ruined The Game?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXIV » Servers » Gysahl » Oct 13 Patch,... You think it ruined the game?
Oct 13 Patch,... You think it ruined the game?
By Jadi 2011-10-14 16:47:20  
Datruthuhate said: »
I really don't know wtf is the big deal with ppl crying about PL'ing, but I enjoyed it becuz this game lacks alot of content and spending mindless hours killing mobs just to get to rank 50 is so boring after a while. Now that they ruined the PL system & the targeting system as well, I feel alot of ppl would probably say "SE can go *&^%$ themself". Spending almost 6 months or a year to get 1 job to 50 is insane. I went through this BS on FFXI, and I'm not about to do it on 14, so unless I find a work around for the PL system, I think I'm going to really consider quiting 14. Anyone have any thoughts or ideas to getting around to the new patch?

The "PL System" lol .. whooo ohh kay. Hea man it was a bug not a system. The thrill of the game is in the play, it's boring to have no challenge at all.. however if you would like no challenge FFXI (or wow) still exists.
[+]
By Damiyen 2011-10-14 17:00:58  
Breaking News: "FFXIVers attempt to justify calling XP'ing a challenge, more at 11."

I'm fully supporting these fixes but please don't try to make XP'ing out to be something it isn't.
 Fenrir.Jeronlmo
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Jeronlmo
By Fenrir.Jeronlmo 2011-10-15 02:11:08  
The fact that XP'ing "isn't a challenge" doesnt mean there shouldnt be XP'ing, how is that not less of a challenge? Meaning if not doing it is less of a challenge, in some way, having it, is more of a challenge.

AKA - Its challenging compaired to not having it, so stfu with that exact same argument on every single forum ive ever looked at.
By Oran 2011-10-15 09:48:08  
The EXP is still not broken... I was able to get CON from 40-48 yesterday. Do not tell me its slow, but I can tell you its a lot more fun than having some rank30 pitiful jobs leeching in my party and dying...

If you think that you should be able to sit there and gain SP then good luck to you, as I would want nothing to do with you.
[+]