Could Use A Bit Of Help...

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Warrior » Could use a bit of help...
Could use a bit of help...
 Cerberus.Seimore
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Pup
By Cerberus.Seimore 2011-10-27 14:01:07  
Hey, well...this is my first time playing a non-hybrid melee job. As of now my warrior is only 45, but I'll be using my blu to get it a decent set of equipment (starting at 75) But, if it isn't too much of a trouble for someone, could you give me a basis as to what I should wear? (Hope I'm not asking too much, I just don't want to screw up) I also have access to the three add ons (on the final for two) if the pieces they give still have use.
I know for TP sets Haste haste haste is where to go
and for WS its acc and...str for war (I believe) I apologize in advance for my ignorance.

Thank you kindly for taking time to read/respond/help. I wish you a pleasant day/evening.
 Fenrir.Niniann
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Ninian
By Fenrir.Niniann 2011-10-27 15:05:42  
For war TP sets, you want to get a certain amount of Store TP to give you an xhit(a specific number of hits to give you 100 TP). The number you want to aim for is dependent on your weapon/gear/etc. You also want to get as close to 25~26% haste as possible without damaging your xhit. In the extra slots, what you wear is dependent on what you're doing.

For WS gear, it's entirely dependent on what WS you're using, and what you're using it on.

I hope my vagueness helped. I recommend making new threads for both your TP and WS sets once you reach 95 and get some help from experienced WARs. As for your trip to 95, honestly just slapping on full Perle and trying to get some STP stuff should be enough. No one cares what you level in (or at least I don't care). :x
[+]
 Cerberus.Seimore
By Cerberus.Seimore 2011-10-27 15:25:07  
Thanks! I didn't even think about Store TP,stupid me.
Just doing some quick looking...The ACP body with Store tp and acc+10 seems to be good, no critical rate +...but I think RR covers that
The AMK hat with Store TP and haste seems pretty good as well. One thing I don't understand about Store TP though, does each +X to it add another tier?

Again, thank you for the help.
 Fenrir.Skarwind
user: Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2011-10-27 15:28:38  
Stage one.

Good for starting out. though the 7 hit is going to suck. there are worse gear options at the moment. Work for a Widowmaker, save gil. Get your af3+1ed at least. Kill Sippoy for an orb. Kill the wyvern for a gorget and get a ravager's earring. Also make brutal a priority. Atheling can be easy to get if a person is spamming Ortherus. If they are generous like me they might give you the mantle.

Stage two.

Work on a Zelus, keep grim or get +1 if you can. Work on +2ing your AF3. You still might need the body so hang onto it and +2 it. Maybe go for a Veloce Zuchetto from Sippoy or just buy the AH haste hat. Go for a full set of WAR+2/Accessories. They all come in handy. Goading Belt is yummy.

Rancor Collar may or may not pull ahead here.

Final Stage?

The best non empy 6 hit IMO (Without Armada Hauberk Auged). If acc is capped granted. if you are having acc issues switch to your +2 body. Substitute Lace for Maschu+3 if you aren't going for Ukon.(Ukon needs a whole different build)

For Weaponskills do the following

Perle Head->Varangian Helm->+1 Head(For multihits)->Twilight->+2 head(This I use for everything heh)
Neck- Ravager's=>WSGorget/Rancor Collar
Earrings-Brutal/Ravager's for me.-> Brutal/TP Bonus Moonshade seems good too.
Body- Grim(+1)/Zahak's get both. Both got cheaper then they used to be.
Hands- Perle Moufles-> WAR+2= Heafoc Mittens(Your call on which to use)
Rings- Rajas/Vulcan's. Then upgrade to Pyrosoul.
Back- Atheling All the way.
Waist-Ele belt/Anguinus belt
Legs- Something Something STR Panties->+1 Pants->+2 Pants->Ideal Bellicus Cuisses
Feet- Perle->Heca->Jingang->+2 Feet

This covers the basics. Check the Ukko's Fury Thread for more.
[+]
 Asura.Isiolia
サーバ: Asura
user: Isiolia
By Asura.Isiolia 2011-10-27 16:00:40  
Quote:
One thing I don't understand about Store TP though, does each +X to it add another tier?

Store TP is a percentage. Each "point" is a percent. If, for example, you would get 10 TP from a melee hit, +10 Store TP would give you 10% more, resulting in 11 TP per hit.

The successive tiers of Store TP the SAM gets increase the base amount, but gear just adds it point by point. For /SAM, unless SE decides to the level 100 after all, you'll get Store TP II for +15 STP base. For a 504 delay GAxe, you only need 22 total STP to 6-hit, so 7 from gear when /SAM (unless you're using a Sword Strap, in which case it's 12 from gear).

Unless you're really hurting on the Rare/EX front, it should be fairly simple to 6-hit without using your add-on reward items for it.

Ravager's seals are likely one of the easiest sets to get via quests, if nothing else. I wouldn't spend too much time on alternatives to 'em.

As an easier/may already have alternative in the stage 2 set above, Walahra Turban + Dusk hands will net the same haste, but not quite have the other melee stats that Perle hands offer.
 Fenrir.Skarwind
user: Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2011-10-27 16:31:10  
Depending on if the OP has Wally Turban I'd get the AH Alternative or just Kill Sippoy. Gold pieces might be jacked up in price. It depends on server.
 Cerberus.Seimore
By Cerberus.Seimore 2011-10-27 17:39:02  
Thanks for all the help everyone ^^
Looks like I need to get down to business, and no, I don't have the Turban :S I am fail

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Seimore
By Cerberus.Seimore 2011-10-27 18:05:00  
Luckily, I have nearly 20k credits, so I can get it soon enough, thanks again everyone