Ukon Builds With Atmacytes Of Dicipline/Coercian.

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Warrior » Ukon builds with Atmacytes of Dicipline/Coercian.
Ukon builds with Atmacytes of Dicipline/Coercian.
 Phoenix.Neosutra
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: neosutra
By Phoenix.Neosutra 2011-10-29 21:30:58  
I'm curious if anyone has any recomendations for Ukon TP/WS builds when using Dicipline/Coercian Atmacyte.

The Regain and Save TP are kinda hard to factor into consistent X hit builds. Starting with 30-40 TP each phase due to having 20 save tp from Dicipline, and having 3-5 Regain at all times (Monarchs up half of fights at least, 2 from Coercian, 1 from earring).

Assuming haste/marches.

(Mostly trying to decide whether to drop regain earring for Ravager's earring, and Armadaberk {stp +6, DA+3} for Valk body {acc+10, TA+3}. Rest of the gear probably won't change much unless it's mathed out that I need to keep some stp to get a 3 hit.
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Leonlionheart 2011-10-29 21:49:30  

would probably be the best assuming you get 1 tick of 3/tick regain, which you should even if you DA. I don't see 3 hit being possible otherwise w/o tactical or, at the least, belenos

Edit: That might be incorrect; you'd need 40 tp from ws meaning your WS set would basically be your TP set
 Bismarck.Altar
サーバ: Bismarck
user: altar1
By Bismarck.Altar 2011-10-29 21:53:09  
With the Save TP being pretty random, I honestly don't think you can calculate a proper amount of STP
 Cerberus.Tikal
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2011-10-29 22:06:08  
Honestly, I have 100% TP before I know it. As long as you're haste capped, STP can only benefit, especially when proc'ing with alternative weapons, which you should be doing.

You shouldn't have a regain earring on WAR though. So yes, Ravager's Earring.
 Phoenix.Neosutra
By Phoenix.Neosutra 2011-10-29 22:28:52  
Asura.Leonlionheart said: »

would probably be the best assuming you get 1 tick of 3/tick regain, which you should even if you DA. I don't see 3 hit being possible otherwise w/o tactical or, at the least, belenos

Edit: That might be incorrect; you'd need 40 tp from ws meaning your WS set would basically be your TP set

I'm not sure what the average TP return for Ukko's should be, but landing just the first hit would leave you with 37 TP (adding the 20 saved tp).

Your TP set would net 18.8 TP per hit, which is 56.4 tp after 3 hits (93.4 if you only land one hit, 96.4 if you land 4). Coercian regain would make up the difference if you landed at least 2 hits. Add in a monarchs and you should be averaging a 4 hit..

With this setup:

(10 acc, 3 TA augment on body).

You'd get 15.7 TP per hit, or 47.1 after 3 hits + 20 saved + ~17-18 TP from WS = 85 TP, which you're not getting anywhere close to WSing again even with monarchs/coercian. Slightly less acc in this build, but more TA/DA.

So basically.. 4 hit with slightly about 10 more accuracy versus 5 hit with 2% more DA, 3% more TA, 32 more attack and about 7 more STR.

Input?
By Asura.Leonlionheart 2011-10-29 23:07:35  
I thought you wanted a 3hit, which the set I posted is even w/o monarchs.

It'd be hard to parse these things in VW imo, and I'm no math wizard in terms of calculating which would simply be better DPS.

Choosing between 3hit w/ more accuracy, or 4hit w/ more attack and more DA and TA. I'd probably go w/ 3 hit if you need it to get a good accuracy rate, 4hit if accuracy doesn't matter
 Phoenix.Neosutra
By Phoenix.Neosutra 2011-10-29 23:31:55  
Well, neither is a 3 hit to be honest. Since it always takes a WS + 3-4 hits.
By Asura.Leonlionheart 2011-10-30 00:24:28  
Oh, you're right. If you TP in Seiryu Kote w/ STP+5 though, and WS in tyrant's ring (or some form of STP +4), it would be a 3hit. Unless my math is still wrong.

Either way I'm going to shut up now :X