lvl 95 high mob camps

| Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2011-11-03 11:50:35  
In Boyahda Tree where Ancient Goobue used to spawn (maybe still does, not sure) where there used to be Processionaires there are now Puks and (I think) Crawlers that are IT to a level 95 player.

That's the only place I've noted them thusfar, but I've not gone out looking. I only know these because the wife was looking for somewhere to do a little skillup at 95 and she didn't realize they had drastically updated the mobs in the area.

I'm not sure precisely where else. I know there are mobs EP+ to 95s in lots of old, unused areas now.
 Phoenix.Degs
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Degs
By Phoenix.Degs 2011-11-03 11:56:53  
those mobs.. are f'in tough as hell,

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Siren.Blackroses
サーバ: Siren
By Siren.Blackroses 2011-11-03 12:19:32  
You can find huges landworms and turtles on map 2 of Gustav Tunnel, where the ghost NM used to spawn. The GoV pages corresponding to these mobs are for lv.100-103 iirc.
 Quetzalcoatl.Kyrial
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Kyrial
By Quetzalcoatl.Kyrial 2011-11-03 12:33:27  
I went and found all the new mobs within days of the update that added them and made wiki pages for them. I think I put their locations on the pages, too. As far as level 100+ ones:

-Viseclaws (Crabs) in The Boyahda Tree
-Snaggletooth Peapuks in The Boyahda Tree
-Mourning Crawlers in The Boyahda Tree
-Kuftal Delvers (worms) in Kuftal Tunnel
-Machairoduses (Tigers) in Kuftal Tunnel
-Boulder Eaters (Worms) in Gustav Tunnel
-Pygmatoises (Adamantoises) in Gustav Tunnel

Now, if you wanna include mobs that go up to 99, but not 100+... I made pages for these too, but didn't include the locations on the pages:

-Balayangs (Giant Bats) in Fei'Yin along the east side of the first floor
-Wekufes (Ghosts) in Fei'Yin along the east side of the first floor
-Sentient Carafes (Magic Pots) in Fei'Yin along the east side of the first floor
-Wurdalaks (Vampyrs) in Bostaunieux Oubliette in the NE corner of the main map (i.e. not the Bloodsucker-filled one)
-Flume Toads (Toads, the non-casting type like Crapaudys and Squibs) in Toraimarai Canal (they are at the bottom of the map, I remember, but can't remember which of the 2 maps)
-Poroggo Excavators (the casting variety of frogs) in Toraimarai Canal (same place as the Flume Toads)

And of course, it should be noted that all of these mobs have GoV pages dedicated to them. :P
[+]
 Siren.Gunshy
サーバ: Siren
user: Siryn
By Siren.Gunshy 2011-11-03 12:38:54  
I know its a lame thing to cry about but imma do it anyway.. TOAU mobs in original zones? D:

Edit: Actually I Guess the frogs and vampyrs make sense.. I don't get puks though >.>
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Martel
サーバ: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Martel 2011-11-03 16:38:20  
The crawlers still cap exp at 600 even with 2 pt members(no chain). I messed with my acc a lot via gear and check spammed all the mobs. The crawlers seem to have the highest evasion. Which inclines me to believe they are the highest lvl. I think that they hit lvl 105, like the GoV page mentions.

btw, if anyone finds a camp with mobs higher lvl than 105, let me know.

Post deleted by User.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [3026 days between previous and next post]
By BundleOfTwigs 2020-02-15 14:22:28  
Quetzalcoatl.Kyrial said: »
I went and found all the new mobs within days of the update that added them and made wiki pages for them. I think I put their locations on the pages, too. As far as level 100+ ones:

-Viseclaws (Crabs) in The Boyahda Tree
-Snaggletooth Peapuks in The Boyahda Tree
-Mourning Crawlers in The Boyahda Tree
-Kuftal Delvers (worms) in Kuftal Tunnel
-Machairoduses (Tigers) in Kuftal Tunnel
-Boulder Eaters (Worms) in Gustav Tunnel
-Pygmatoises (Adamantoises) in Gustav Tunnel

Now, if you wanna include mobs that go up to 99, but not 100+... I made pages for these too, but didn't include the locations on the pages:

-Balayangs (Giant Bats) in Fei'Yin along the east side of the first floor
-Wekufes (Ghosts) in Fei'Yin along the east side of the first floor
-Sentient Carafes (Magic Pots) in Fei'Yin along the east side of the first floor
-Wurdalaks (Vampyrs) in Bostaunieux Oubliette in the NE corner of the main map (i.e. not the Bloodsucker-filled one)
-Flume Toads (Toads, the non-casting type like Crapaudys and Squibs) in Toraimarai Canal (they are at the bottom of the map, I remember, but can't remember which of the 2 maps)
-Poroggo Excavators (the casting variety of frogs) in Toraimarai Canal (same place as the Flume Toads)

And of course, it should be noted that all of these mobs have GoV pages dedicated to them. :P

I know this is an old post and you might not even see this, but I just started playing a few months ago and I'm glad you posted these camps. They've come in super handy since I don't have voidstones banked the way some people do and it rocks being able to get conquest points so fast!
[+]
By Pantafernando 2020-02-15 15:14:23  
One thing I like those old high lv camps is the abnormally high design of those mobs. While apex are still similar to non-apex mobs, those peakups, pigmantoises, worms are almost like they were normal mobs that drank the ooze from ninja turtles.