World's Strongest Man In The World With The Strength Of 30,000 Men.

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Culture and Media » World's strongest man in the world with the strength of 30,000 men.
World's strongest man in the world with the strength of 30,000 men.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 Bahamut.Stanflame
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2009-05-20 20:46:50  
thread turned to ***from talking about this guy, religion, and the age where girls and boys it legal for them to be adults in. at all of it people are all bitching about the legal age of teen's and other ***... what other coutries and states have the age at may not be wrong.... back in the old day's ... and when i mean old days i mean a century ago ranging to thousands of years ago... how old do you guys think the women were when they got married?

If god set a standard age for people and since it is places like United states, etc going crazy of under age consent and jailing people for it.. how do people know if "god" himself sets a limit on age? if he does exist he probably does not.. so when people die thier surroudings and what they think and believe in go straight out the window....
 Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph
サーバ: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-05-20 20:48:50  
Your statement either sounded like you're an athiest, or a pedophile. I'm not sure which.
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2009-05-20 20:56:14  
point is about my rambling this thread is crap lock {yes please}
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-20 20:56:20  
Eternaltriumph said:
Your statement either sounded like you're an athiest, or a pedophile. I'm not sure which.

You say those like they are bad things... also techiniqually pedophile is someone who is with people who havent hit puberty theres another name for someone who loves teens and even another for toddlers and such which is super icky
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2009-05-20 20:57:47  
i'm not an athiest or phedo >.>. from a religious family if people here are athiest or the other i tend on talking like this. like to hear everyones point of view why they are or think how they do.

well like the above poster said.. long long ago how old do you think females were when they were married then 18 century+ we have crazy laws etc. I am just saying its just interesting =x
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-05-20 20:57:58  
So how is a pedophile not icky if toddlers fall into the category of not hitting puberty? >.>
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-05-20 20:59:57  
Stanflame said:
point is about my rambling this thread is crap lock {yes please}

Well. People apparantly like to argue, or lack any form of sense on the web. Smart people know not to talk religion or politics with strangers, because ignorant people will spout off "OMFG UR SO WRONG!" instead of accepting different values and beliefs. But whatever. Ignorance is the way of most of this generation. >.>
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2009-05-20 21:04:47  
I guess meant nothing from my post mainly was saying would be funny about the laws we have "now" and the people the way they think or see as wrong. It would be funny if... god see's nothing wrong with it or has a different view on it.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-20 21:05:06  
Eternaltriumph said:
So how is a pedophile not icky if toddlers fall into the category of not hitting puberty? >.>

I its like between toddler and puberty also I'm saying americans general current concept of pedo not that bad. Teens ARE sexually active period. In most countries but america the age of consent is much much lower. And in america itself it wasnt that uncommon just a 60+ years ago to see kids marrying in there teens
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2009-05-20 21:09:44  
Dasva said:
Eternaltriumph said:

I its like between toddler and puberty also I'm saying americans general current concept of pedo not that bad. Teens ARE sexually active period. In most countries but america the age of consent is much much lower. And in america itself it wasnt that uncommon just a 60+ years ago to see kids marrying in there teens

Exactly..... said it better than i could. my grandpa's wife on my dad side of the family was 16-18 years old and he was like 38-40ish.

Was saying I wonder what gods spin on things is and it might but different than this current century....
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-20 21:12:41  
Stanflame said:

Exactly..... said it better than i could. my grandpa's wife on my dad side of the family was 16-18 years old and he was like 38-40ish.

Was saying I wonder what gods spin on things is and it might but different than this current century....

Actually farther back that was even more normal woman were married when they were in prime child baring years ie mid to late teens while men who were the bread winners generally later in years when they had established themselves more. It just made more sense that way
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2009-05-20 21:14:12  
Yeah i know

Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

World's Strongest Man? I think not.

There can be only one...

User submitted image
 Caitsith.Supervillain
サーバ: Caitsith
user: ryder75
By Caitsith.Supervillain 2009-05-31 14:33:25  
This guy is full of sh!t, just because you can break a coin, all of the sudden you're hulk? Yes is an amazing feat, but I seen guys break phone books, deck of cards, break stones, pull cars with their teeth and they can still have normal lives, they can touch other people without breaking them. Like someone already mention, he uses his "super strength" as an excuse to get out of working and to have sex all day. The dude is a sociopath and is taking advantage of everyone that is willing to listen. If he has the power of 30,000 men, why not display it in a way to earn money, entertain or something. Is easier to fool religious people, because they believe anything you tell them..
 Seraph.Caiyuo
サーバ: Seraph
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-05-31 14:51:17  
Supervillain said:
This guy is full of sh!t, just because you can break a coin, all of the sudden you're hulk? Yes is an amazing feat, but I seen guys break phone books, deck of cards, break stones, pull cars with their teeth and they can still have normal lives, they can touch other people without breaking them. Like someone already mention, he uses his "super strength" as an excuse to get out of working and to have sex all day. The dude is a sociopath and is taking advantage of everyone that is willing to listen. If he has the power of 30,000 men, why not display it in a way to earn money, entertain or something. Is easier to fool religious people, because they believe anything you tell them..

To this point, how do you have sex with 1 woman, much less 15 and not kill them in the process? lol
 Shiva.Artemicion
サーバ: Shiva
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-05-31 14:53:57
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Like many things in life, I am sure this is blown far out of proportion. It's just elaborated to make a cool news story for gullible folks to eat up and talk about.

I don't doubt he's strong but his claims are questionable at best.
 Gilgamesh.Deathsshadow
サーバ: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Deathsshadow 2009-05-31 15:10:31  
Artemicion said:
Like many things in life, I am sure this is blown far out of proportion. It's just elaborated to make a cool news story for gullible folks to eat up and talk about.

I don't doubt he's strong but his claims are questionable at best.

lol what he said

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9