Level 99 achievement points
First Page 2
 Fenrir.Scragg
Administrator
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Scragg
By Fenrir.Scragg 2011-12-16 12:29:20  
Just letting everyone know I updated the achievement points to reflect the level cap change.
[+]
 Siren.Clinpachi
サーバ: Siren
user: Clinpachi
By Siren.Clinpachi 2011-12-16 12:32:50  
Awesome work keeping up with update items and this as usual! Thanks scragg~

inb4: lol who cares about points. (yeah... you all got beat).
 Cerberus.Yannie
サーバ: Cerberus
user: TheYannie
By Cerberus.Yannie 2011-12-16 12:34:03  
Still keeping it going even with a kid on the way.
Well done sir.
 Odin.Godofgods
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Godofgods 2011-12-16 12:43:11  
Fenrir.Scragg said: »
Just letting everyone know I updated the achievement points to reflect the level cap change.

nice work scragg!

On a side note tho, any chance on a numerical revision between job vs craft? I always found that odd, since getting a craft to 100 is still much harder then getting a job to 99. Yet job is placed higher then a craft numerically.
[+]
 Odin.Maddii
user: Maddi
By Odin.Maddii 2011-12-16 12:55:07  
nice work thx.

what i noticed first was, that when my job lvls were updated (to 99) my poits were actually reduced, but thats fixed now, and they increase as expected.
 Fenrir.Scragg
Administrator
user: Scragg
By Fenrir.Scragg 2011-12-16 13:51:46  
How about I 150% all the crafts.
[+]
 Sylph.Skinner
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Skinner 2011-12-16 13:54:46  

And get rid of all achievements for relics unless they're 95 or 99? Good decision sir!
 Cerberus.Kaht
user: kaht
By Cerberus.Kaht 2011-12-16 13:57:25  
*cough* ebisu *cough*
[+]
 Bismarck.Eburo
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Stephano
By Bismarck.Eburo 2011-12-16 14:06:36  
Lol, my server rank dropped from 290 to 550, then back to 300 after you added Lv99's.
By Brolli 2011-12-16 14:31:53  
can you get rid of emps being a achievement? they are too easy to get, and people make those like a joke just to get points here, because points matters right? lol
[+]
 Bahamut.Ukiyasan
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ukiyasan
By Bahamut.Ukiyasan 2011-12-16 14:35:23  
Brolli said: »
can you get rid of emps being a achievement? they are too easy to get, and people make those like a joke just to get points here, because points matters right? lol
I think that doing that would say to get rid of all the weapons period from achievement... at one point, each piece was (or in case of mythics, still is) a real testament to dedication. So, I would suggest either getting rid of them all together, or leaving them all alone.
[+]
 Cerberus.Tikal
user: Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2011-12-16 14:38:34  
The 85 version is the only one that should matter, but then only Guildwork people would get it.
 Bismarck.Eburo
user: Stephano
By Bismarck.Eburo 2011-12-16 14:40:03  
Cerberus.Tikal said: »
The 85 version is the only one that should matter, but then only Guildwork people would get it.

Tbh most of the NMs for first stage are easier/less time consuming than the ones for second stage (Lv85) and people who get Lv80 pretty much have 85 in the bag.
By Brolli 2011-12-16 14:42:27  
how come someone that have everything completed/all jobs to 99 full crafts with 10 emps and not a single relic haves more points than someone with 5+ dynamis relics/ fewer emps/same accomplishments??? , 1 relic should be the equivalent of 5 emps weapons for example.. to balance things. Just saying
 Fenrir.Terminus
user: Terminus
By Fenrir.Terminus 2011-12-16 14:43:23  
Thanks, Scragg!

Bahamut.Ukiyasan said: »
I think that doing that would say to get rid of all the weapons period from achievement... at one point, each piece was (or in case of mythics, still is) a real testament to dedication. So, I would suggest either getting rid of them all together, or leaving them all alone.

Truly! And on top of that, saying "they are too easy to get" is kind of unfair. Plenty of people worked very hard to get theirs. And it's cool that some people don't care about their ah ranking - and if so, just don't worry about it.

Everyone has "their own" ffxi. I'd much rather see MORE things be included, than less, on our little bio pages.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ukiyasan
By Bahamut.Ukiyasan 2011-12-16 14:44:28  
how come someone that have everything completed/all jobs to 99 full crafts with 10 emps and not a single relic haves more points than someone with 5+ dynamis relics/ fewer emps/accomplishments , 1 relic should be the equivalent of 5 emps weapons for example.. to balance things. Just saying
That's Bull too.... Relic = having gil to buy it.... Also, The weapons DO have different values, at least from what I recall.
 Bahamut.Bekisa
By Bahamut.Bekisa 2011-12-16 14:46:56  
It took me a year to finish Ebisu but a week to finish Almace, even with fighting the people who farm Emp's for others over pops and a single ??? then.

If anything Emp weapons should be worth less than Relics; and Relics worth less than Mythics. Or even Relics and Mythics the same value. Mythics still take a decent amount more work, time, assistance from others, and dedication.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ukiyasan
By Bahamut.Ukiyasan 2011-12-16 14:48:08  
Bahamut.Bekisa said: »
It took me a year to finish Ebisu but a week to finish Almace, even with fighting the people who farm Emp's for others over pops and a single ??? then.

If anything Emp weapons should be worth less than Relics; and Relics worth less than Mythics. Or even Relics and Mythics the same value. Mythics still take a decent amount more work, time, assistance from others, and dedication.
Like I said in my last post, think they already have some point differences for each weapon type.
 Fenrir.Terminus
user: Terminus
By Fenrir.Terminus 2011-12-16 14:48:58  
How come some people can finish a relic in a couple of weeks? How come some people can only do it in many months? How come some people like to collect empyreans, all at level 80? How come some people craft? How come some people don't craft? How come some people don't level every job? How come mythics aren't worth a billion points? How come this isn't the way I like it? Hey change this! This isn't fair! I don't like this! Why is my number so low? Relics are jokes! Empyreans are jokes! Mythic is the only true challenge! Mythics are jokes! Leveling is a joke! Crafting is a joke! The only craft is synergy! Fishing is the only craft! Can we get achievement points for meriting a job? Can we get points for new weaponskills being unlocked? Can we get points for Maat's cap? Can we get points for chocobo digging? Can we get points for atmas? Can we get points for abyssites? Can we get points for posting in the forums? Leveling gets too many points. Crafting gets too many points. Relics get too many points. Empyreans get too many points. Mythics get too many points! Dark Knight's new ability/spell is stupid! QQ

Did I forget anything?
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ashman
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2011-12-16 14:49:05  

[+]
 Ragnarok.Chronosphere
サーバ: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Chronosphere 2011-12-16 14:50:37  
Why are you complaining again
 Bahamut.Ukiyasan
By Bahamut.Ukiyasan 2011-12-16 14:50:39  
Fenrir.Terminus said: »
How come some people can finish a relic in a couple of weeks? How come some people can only do it in many months? How come some people like to collect empyreans, all at level 80? How come some people craft? How come some people don't craft? How come some people don't level every job? How come mythics aren't worth a billion points? How come this isn't the way I like it? Hey change this! This isn't fair! I don't like this! Why is my number so low? Relics are jokes! Empyreans are jokes! Mythic is the only true challenge! Mythics are jokes! Leveling is a joke! Crafting is a joke! The only craft is synergy! Fishing is the only craft! Can we get achievement points for meriting a job? Can we get points for new weaponskills being unlocked? Can we get points for Maat's cap? Can we get points for chocobo digging? Can we get points for atmas? Can we get points for abyssites? Can we get points for posting in the forums? Leveling gets too many points. Crafting gets too many points. Relics get too many points. Empyreans get too many points. Mythics get too many points! Dark Knight's new ability is stupid! QQ

Did I forget anything?
QFT
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Moonsshadow
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Moonsshadow 2011-12-16 15:09:24  
Can we get rid of the "Exp to Maat's Cap" too? It's kinda silly now
[+]
 Bismarck.Altar
user: altar1
By Bismarck.Altar 2011-12-16 15:20:07  
how come someone that have everything completed/all jobs to 99 full crafts with 10 emps and not a single relic haves more points than someone with 5+ dynamis relics/ fewer emps/same accomplishments??? , 1 relic should be the equivalent of 5 emps weapons for example.. to balance things. Just saying
to balance things
balance
balance

balance.jpg
[+]
 Siren.Aruji
By Siren.Aruji 2011-12-16 15:25:37  
I think everything is fine like it is. Why mess with it, if you have a problem with some guy having 10 Level 80 emps go and get 11, cause their so easy.

Everyone just likes to complain.
[+]
 Bahamut.Danthebk
user: danthebk
By Bahamut.Danthebk 2011-12-16 15:26:07  
W00T for getting 50% more points for my crafts! Fastest implementation and shortest deliberation ever?
[+]
 Odin.Godofgods
By Odin.Godofgods 2011-12-16 18:00:44  
Siren.Aruji I so want the moogle!
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
user: Kalila
By Siren.Kalilla 2011-12-16 18:05:57  
Quetzalcoatl.Moonsshadow said: »
Can we get rid of the "Exp to Maat's Cap" too? It's kinda silly now
How about EXP to 99 max?
[+]
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2011-12-16 18:06:35  
Odin.Godofgods said: »
Siren.Aruji I so want the moogle!

:O
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2011-12-16 18:08:19  
Question Scragg, seems level 100 crafts are worth the same amount as fishing now.

Is that intended?
First Page 2