日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Dragoon » Drakesbane help
Drakesbane help
 Sylph.Sukasaroth
サーバ: Sylph
Game: FFXI
By Sylph.Sukasaroth 2012-10-24 22:50:11  
well anyways thanks a ton for your input!
 Sylph.Sukasaroth
By Sylph.Sukasaroth 2012-10-27 00:30:25  

So since all i have atm is Patentia lance, is this good? lol

EDIT: vougier's contus also lol
EDIT2: Pay no attention that Creelo is in my party!
 Sylph.Wardeniii
user: Wardeniii
By Sylph.Wardeniii 2012-10-31 23:27:09  
Anyone have thoughts on phorcys body vs Grandoyne's mail (new meeble body). Since the +WSD from phorcys only applies to the first hit of the WS, and the crit rate impacts all hits of the WS, I am quite curious as to how these two bodies compare.

I would just plug these into the spreadsheets as usual, but I am currently under the impression that the sheets still treat +WSD as though it applies across all hits.

If anyone has insight, or knows that I am mistaken regarding the spreadsheets -- any information in either respect would be greatly appreciated.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2012-10-31 23:55:38  
Motenten's spreadsheets handle WSD correctly.

EDIT: At a guess I'd say Phorcys in uncapped pDIF/low dDEX situations, potentially even capped pDIF considering the additional STR. The attack+5% on Phorcys is pretty nice considering that DRG doesn't have any other % modifiers besides food and maybe Chaos Roll.
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [66 days between previous and next post]
 Carbuncle.Shadowreapper
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: MrReapper
By Carbuncle.Shadowreapper 2013-01-06 06:23:43  
Well, my spreadsheet is officially bugged.

Being really close to be done with ryu, I looked more carefully at my drakes set, specially phorcys vs grandyone. And since there was no grandyone in the speradsheet, i had some fun with zahak...

And, in a low pdif and a capped pdif situation, phorcys was always behind LANCER+2 and ZAHAK.

So, is my spreadsheet dead, (got one of the latest version from december), or, is zahak > phorcys, for real? >.>
 Odin.Creaucent
サーバ: Odin
user: Creaucent
By Odin.Creaucent 2013-01-06 06:38:48  
Id say Phorcys is where it should be if its out of abyssea dont forget dex and crit hit rate(zahak) will push your damage up more than the 7% wsd. Should be using lancer+2 rather than zahaks.

Str+16 att+5% wsd+7% vs str+14 dex+14 acc/att+14. Drg already has rather low attack so the att+5% isnt going to give enough to out weigh the crit rate from the 14dex.
 Siren.Ihm
VIP
サーバ: Siren
user: Ihm
By Siren.Ihm 2013-01-06 07:23:37  
Carbuncle.Shadowreapper said: »
Well, my spreadsheet is officially bugged.

Being really close to be done with ryu, I looked more carefully at my drakes set, specially phorcys vs grandyone. And since there was no grandyone in the speradsheet, i had some fun with zahak...

And, in a low pdif and a capped pdif situation, phorcys was always behind LANCER+2 and ZAHAK.

So, is my spreadsheet dead, (got one of the latest version from december), or, is zahak > phorcys, for real? >.>

Are you using the latest version?

Mine never said Grandyone (Added it manually) or Lancer's was better than Phorcys~
 Carbuncle.Shadowreapper
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: MrReapper
By Carbuncle.Shadowreapper 2013-01-06 07:51:07  
Yeah, i'm using the december version, dunno if they add a new one yet.
That's weird. Guess I'll try and redownload it.