日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Fenrir » Mythic
Mythic
 Fenrir.Phatstackodax
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
By Fenrir.Phatstackodax 2012-01-06 13:51:42  
I've decided that i want aymur. Myself and a few others are going to basically do the entire series of quests. Only quest i don't plan on doing over is the einherjar/nyzul climb. If anyone needs the ToAU kings, Salvage, or assaults for this let me know. I'm going to farm the keys for king fights tonight. If you need assaults let me know b/c we have already started doing assaults and are on t3 (doing each all over again just to cover everyone) let me know here or in game

take care ~
 Fenrir.Skarwind
user: Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2012-01-06 13:52:58  
Fenrir.Phatstackodax said: »
I've decided that i want aymur. Myself and a few others are going to basically do the entire series of quests. Only quest i don't plan on doing over is the einherjar/nyzul climb. If anyone needs the ToAU kings, Salvage, or assaults for this let me know. I'm going to farm the keys for king fights tonight. If you need assaults let me know b/c we have already started doing assaults and are on t3 (doing each all over again just to cover everyone) let me know here or in game

take care ~

Good luck man, I could use assaults for captain but I feel kind of lazy. I need to think on it.
 Fenrir.Phatstackodax
By Fenrir.Phatstackodax 2012-01-06 16:35:48  
*bump* figured more people might see at this hour. farming keys for ToAU kings tonight. If other people show, we'll go ahead and kill the ones we get keys for.
 Fenrir.Tesahade
VIP
user: Tesahade
By Fenrir.Tesahade 2012-01-12 17:07:56  
Hi i have key sets for Troll King and Lizard King