users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » GoonSquad is looking for new members
GoonSquad is looking for new members
 Cerberus.Nahtaivel
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Nahtaivel
By Cerberus.Nahtaivel 2012-01-10 10:22:31  
GoonSquad is a small active linkshell that is looking to expand. We are interested in well geared players. Our events are Einherjar, VW and basically whatever else you can come up with. We are looking for all jobs, especially mages. Our runs start at 8 p.m EST. Feel free to PM or message me in game.
 Cerberus.Quipto
user: Quipto
By Cerberus.Quipto 2012-01-10 14:56:10  
Should feel terrible for your Sacramento Kings reference >.>
[+]
 Cerberus.Nahtaivel
By Cerberus.Nahtaivel 2012-01-10 15:30:55  
Haha! I had to look that one up tbh. I chose "GoonSquad" for two reasons: I loved The Goonies and I constantly refer to people as "goons" when they mess up lol.

For the record, after looking into it, let me just go ahead and get it out of the way. We are in no way affiliated with any basketball teams, bands or gangs O_O
 Cerberus.Kiori
user: Kiori
By Cerberus.Kiori 2012-01-10 15:35:10  
I don't even think I've seen your pearl around anywhere...nor have I heard of this ls. I wish you good luck in your search for members.

You should probably list what days you do events and what actually you do. You said VW and Einherjar...and all else...well does that mean Sky? Dynamis? I keyed in on VW and Einherjar...so you may just want to list out what all you do.
 Cerberus.Nahtaivel
By Cerberus.Nahtaivel 2012-01-11 09:21:06  
Cerberus.Kiori said: »
I don't even think I've seen your pearl around anywhere...nor have I heard of this ls. I wish you good luck in your search for members.

Thank you. We're a small LS, with ten members, with about six being around any given night. That's the reason for this post though, to get a few more members so that we can consistently do runs without worrying if one or two people can't make it that day.

Quote: »
You should probably list what days you do events and what actually you do. You said VW and Einherjar...and all else...well does that mean Sky? Dynamis? I keyed in on VW and Einherjar...so you may just want to list out what all you do.

Good point. We do Einherjar Wed/Sat @8 pm EST. Tues/Thurs are scheduled for whatever people are interested in. Yes that includes Sky, Dynamis, xNMs, Sea, Abyssea etc. This past week we've done Salvage, KS99s, Omega, KCNMs and Einharjar just to give an idea. We havn't started VW yet but is something we want to start (I realize that it can be done through shouts so we'll see how that goes over time). Nothing is scheduled for Fridays, Sunday or Monday but more often than not we do a little something on Sunday and Monday.

We realize schedules can change for some people and we work with that. I like to consider our group pretty solid when it comes to gear and handling content with our low member count. We hope to find some members with a similar mind set that are interested in a LS that is driven by the members as far as what content we participate in.
 Cerberus.Eanae
user: Eanae
By Cerberus.Eanae 2012-01-12 22:40:09  
Not affiliated with SomethingAwful. Calls guild GoonSquad. <- Lol.
 Hades.Ferusio
サーバ: Hades
user: Ferusio
By Hades.Ferusio 2012-01-12 23:11:28  
playing FFxi, lists Dynamis and sky as events in 2012, Cool Story bro.
 Cerberus.Nahtaivel
By Cerberus.Nahtaivel 2012-02-02 20:19:28  
Just wanted to update this. We started up VW since last post. Still looking for a couple more members.

Sunday: Free
Monday: Free
Tuesday: VW
Wednesday: Einherjar / VW / whatever members are interested in
Thursday: VW
Friday: Free
Saturday: Einherjar / VW / whatever members are interested in

All events start at 8 PM EST.
By Behar 2012-02-02 20:24:32  
Is this affiliated in anyway with Goonsquad, the WoW/Rift/Eve/other mmo's guild?
 Cerberus.Nahtaivel
By Cerberus.Nahtaivel 2012-02-02 20:53:14  
Nope, just FF.
By Behar 2012-02-02 22:16:05  
Good cuz Goonsquad is a multi game guild filled with douchebags.