Career WHM Wanted For Event LS.

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Fenrir » Career WHM wanted for event LS.
Career WHM wanted for event LS.
 Fenrir.Yuriki
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Yuriki
By Fenrir.Yuriki 2012-01-10 21:18:37  
ChariCharisREVENGE is seeking a career WHM who enjoys doing events with a fun linkshell. We build empyrean weapons, do voidwatch, and pretty much anything else that the linkshell members want to do. Most of us are on every night (mostly EST) so there is always something going on. We don't have mandatory events but most of the linkshell members play together anyways.

A cut and paste directly from our Guildwork site:

"We are in need of a career white mage who loves to play the job. Currently the healing duties are being handled by secondary accounts and/or players whose main job is something different. The white mage should be friendly, easy to get along with, play frequently (note: we understand that not everyone plays all day every day; however, as the main white mage, we'd like someone who doesn't take week long breaks all the time), and enjoy attending various events while having fun with everyone. Our future career white mage will be valued for their skill and speed. A capped cure potency set, fast cast set, enfeebling set, enhancing set, stoneskin set, melee set, etc…, are welcomed but ARE NOT MANDATORY. These sets will come to you as a part of being your main job. Your willingness to be the best white mage that you can be while utilizing those sets, however, is mandatory."

Also, by "career white mage" I mean someone whose main focus for gear and play is white mage. No one has any issues swapping jobs for the night. We have some people (including myself) who like to play white mage but our main focus is elsewhere.

Above all, our linkshell plays FFXI to have fun playing FFXI. We rarely have any drama and once it comes about, we handle it like mature adults.

Please let me know if you're interested or have any questions! Our Guildwork site is charicharisrevenge.guildwork.com. We're also recruiting other jobs as well but WHM is the most important at this point in time. I'm Yuriki in game but you can also contact Emirii, Arhtnam, or Lajauciont.
[+]
 Fenrir.Emirii
user: Emerii1
By Fenrir.Emirii 2012-01-10 21:20:10  
I'm in it :D join ~ muhahaa

me:
(this is going to get removed, isnt it?)
[+]
 Fenrir.Yuriki
By Fenrir.Yuriki 2012-01-10 21:27:29  
She does have that 90 Daurdabla :D
 Fenrir.Emirii
user: Emerii1
By Fenrir.Emirii 2012-01-11 19:21:25  
We also have other awesome people that you will have a super awesome time with. I think you should apply :D
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [33 days between previous and next post]
By misterg 2012-02-13 08:36:00  
Wow that sounds like my dream job. I was thinking of resubing. Let me know if the position as been filled.
By joelchiquito 2012-02-13 09:02:31  
i guess it's hard to get a whm mule
 Fenrir.Yuriki
By Fenrir.Yuriki 2012-03-09 22:38:06  
Sorry, lost track of this thread.

We do have some career whms in the ls now, so our need isn't urgent; however, if you want to join our ls, feel free.

@Joel: A lot of us have whm mules. A good player who loves whm > mule. Also, whm mules are nice for abyssea, but newer content is not very DB friendly.
[+]