Best Non-emp\relic\myhic GA?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Warrior » Best non-emp\relic\myhic GA?
Best non-emp\relic\myhic GA?
 Fenrir.Skarwind
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2012-02-26 17:45:20  
My parses show a Warrior having between 30%~40% Double Attack rate. I would just pick a stronger weapon over OaT for WAR. OaT proc rate is about 45% anyways and warrior comes close with DA alone.
 Odin.Sawtelle
サーバ: Odin
user: tooheyv
By Odin.Sawtelle 2012-02-26 18:18:59  
I knew it would suffer from war's higher da, but thought it might pull ahead of laceratrice. However, I cant even find the dmg value on the 99 OaT GA, so i'll assume its pretty bad and not worth bringing up.
 Sylph.Sagiaurex
サーバ: Sylph
user: Sagiaurex
By Sylph.Sagiaurex 2012-02-26 18:23:25  
Odin.Sawtelle said: »
I knew it would suffer from war's higher da, but thought it might pull ahead of laceratrice. However, I cant even find the dmg value on the 99 OaT GA, so i'll assume its pretty bad and not worth bringing up.

Yeah i tried it on the test server with the gear I have now and its pretty lack luster tbh, sure the DoT isnt TERRIBLE but the base DMG makes wsing with it pretty terrible :/
By Fupafighters 2012-02-26 18:46:10  
Don't pay much attention to warrior, but what about the double attack weapon? has like 134 dmg and 9 double attack.
[+]
 Fenrir.Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2012-02-26 18:52:19  
Fupafighters said: »
Don't pay much attention to warrior, but what about the double attack weapon? has like 134 dmg and 9 double attack.

Might not be a bad choice honestly. Though it seems like a grind to make.
By Fupafighters 2012-02-26 18:57:32  
If you ask me, I would make that for sure tbh. I would make ukon, but I have done over 250 glavoid and I'm SICK of the NM haha. I picked twash instead. So if your issue is glavoid, this is the best choice to me..
By mortontony1 2012-02-26 19:33:39  
I have done over 250 glavoid
I take it everyone in LS wants Ukon/Twash?
 Fenrir.Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2012-02-26 19:39:56  
mortontony1 said: »

Time to sneak out and work on it yourself <_>
By mortontony1 2012-02-26 19:42:51  
Fenrir.Skarwind said: »

I was just commenting on the fact that that's a ridiculous amount of Glavs to do for his own gain, and most people probably wouldn't farm +2s on him.
 Fenrir.Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2012-02-26 19:48:26  
Fenrir.Skarwind said: »

I was just commenting on the fact that that's a ridiculous amount of Glavs to do for his own gain, and most people probably wouldn't farm +2s on him.

I hear ya though. As selfish as it sounds if I was working on Ukon and said LS still needed 250. I'd make a bee line for the nearest maw exit.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [82 days between previous and next post]
 Bahamut.Bekisa
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Bekisa 2012-05-18 11:56:11  
Necro bump probably but any ideas how Dies Irae compares to some of the ToM GA's at 99?

I'm not a full time WAR but want it as a decently geared option since VW is having all sorts of issues getting certain jobs lately without shouting for hours. Didn't have any issues with the -acc but would a ToM GA fair better still? How about if I don't plan on meriting Upheaval? Don't want to remove my merited WS for dagger, axe, or GS right now unless I get into WAR more often.
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2012-05-18 12:00:24  
No Ukon, no Upheaval, why play war? :|
[+]
 Lakshmi.Alryc
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Alryc
By Lakshmi.Alryc 2012-05-18 12:07:40  
No idea about the Dies Irae but if you plan on not meriting Upheaval and keeping your Resolution merits then you might as well grab a Jingang Greatsword or a Kriegsmesser and use Resolution. Without Upheaval, I imagine your next best bet is Raging Rush which is probably quite a bit weaker than Resolution.
[+]
 Cerberus.Kvazz
サーバ: Cerberus
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2012-05-18 12:17:00  
On any harder VW mobs, that GA is the worst weapon you can use.
And basicly, if you can't merit Upheaval _and_ don't have either ukon or woe GA, warrior is fairly useless =/
 Shiva.Galbir
サーバ: Shiva
user: galbir
By Shiva.Galbir 2012-05-18 12:18:56  
How does Resolution fair on war?
 Cerberus.Kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2012-05-18 12:22:25  
Good for 2hr zergs if you have Ragnarok
 Shiva.Galbir
By Shiva.Galbir 2012-05-18 12:25:28  
I imagine in this situation that it would beat Raging rush for them, no?
 Cerberus.Kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2012-05-18 12:28:24  
If you'r gonna just use Resolution, and don't have ragnarok, why even bother with WAR? Resolution is way better on DRK D:
 Shiva.Galbir
By Shiva.Galbir 2012-05-18 12:31:51  
I agree there wouldn't be a point to playing war.
 Bahamut.Bekisa
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Bekisa 2012-05-18 17:17:00  
Yeah I totally agree about WAR being almost/mostly useless without Ukon or Upheaval but like I said, I just want it as an option for those stubborn *** VW groups that refuse to go without a certain job just in case that is the proc for xxxxx. We waited almost an hour 17/18 for a single WAR last night >.< I have the rest of the gear for the most part, just not the weapon since I really don't use WAR outside Abyssea.

If I'm just needed as a melee DD I'll go DRK until if/when I get a Ukon. I've been kicking around doing a Ukon but I don't have the time right now or a dedicated LS. I'm still in the process of 2 boxing Apademak for horns and got 20 more to go. That's at least a couple weeks at the rate I have time to do them. It would take me a few months to finish an Ukon from scratch by myself :-( (And besides, Diablo 3 just came out!). Maybe I'll buy a bunch of pops, get randoms to hold them for drops, and brew the last 20 horns. So tired of being on this stage.

Maybe I'll just get a Neckchopper and show up to Provenance to see how long it is until someone posts my picture here.
 Lakshmi.Alryc
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Alryc
By Lakshmi.Alryc 2012-05-18 19:08:22  
An alternative to dualboxing ukon is farming dynamis and selling your currency then buying glavoid pops since it's such an annoying set to duo. Honestly I think you'd finish a lot faster that way. I see you have blue mage and bst so you should be able to make at the very least 1mil per dynamis run on either job.
 Sylph.Kliaa
サーバ: Sylph
user: Kliaa
By Sylph.Kliaa 2012-05-22 13:00:38  
How does Dies Irae stack up these days?
I'd imagine it beating an 85 Ukon
 Cerberus.Kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2012-05-22 17:15:30  
Sylph.Kliaa said: »

Not sure on really easy content, but I doubt it, and well, on anything where -30 acc hurts you, no for sure.
 Ramuh.Yarly
サーバ: Ramuh
user: nignog
By Ramuh.Yarly 2012-05-22 17:28:44  
If the WSD+10% great axe applies to all hits then that may be the best non-emp/relic/mythic GA, otherwise it'd probably be the tp bonus+100 great axe.
By mortontony1 2012-05-22 17:30:41  
Cerberus.Kvazz said: »
Sylph.Kliaa said: »

Not sure on really easy content, but I doubt it, and well, on anything where -30 acc hurts you, no for sure.

Abyssea with full atma it's pretty fun, ~5-6k Raging Rushes are super fun. I know a guy who uses it in T4 or lower VW, with the right atmas the -30 acc doesn't hurt him, but obviously he could be using those slots for more damage, but I'm also not sure how much/if at all the crit rate/dmg would boost it back up to be on par with other wars.