Direct Credit Card Payments Now Accepted!

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Direct Credit Card Payments Now Accepted!
 Siren.Vahriel
サーバ: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Vahriel
By Siren.Vahriel 2012-01-26 16:26:54  
Is anybody else having any issues putting in their card information? Everytime I enter it [Visa] I get this error:

"An error has occurred.
Please confirm the status of any relevant options and then try again.
For details, please contact the Square Enix Support Center.
(Error code: 601)"

I've unregistered my ClickandBuy account from the "Register/Update Payment Method" menu. I just cannot fathom why this isn't working.
 Phoenix.Bomber
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Bomber
By Phoenix.Bomber 2012-01-26 16:31:20  
Valefor.Shystie said: »
I've never changed my payment information since 2005...except to update the new card when it expires. Wonder why I was never deactivated...
Me neither ...they havent deactivated cuz they said they "heard" players opinions about it and extended time till like end of winter midd spring? or so i remember but would like to know the last day for switch
 Fenrir.Demomo
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Skyline
By Fenrir.Demomo 2012-01-26 16:37:38  
After having a 2 1/2 week fight with click and buy because of an error in my birthdate, almost losing all three of my accounts, and realizing how honestly mentally challenged the customer service agents of click and buy are, I'm going to go pop a bottle of champagne and dance around in my pajamas in the rain like a giddy little school girl.
[+]
By Rhaokin 2012-01-26 16:39:35  
Siren.Vahriel said: »
Is anybody else having any issues putting in their card information? Everytime I enter it [Visa] I get this error:

"An error has occurred.
Please confirm the status of any relevant options and then try again.
For details, please contact the Square Enix Support Center.
(Error code: 601)"

I've unregistered my ClickandBuy account from the "Register/Update Payment Method" menu. I just cannot fathom why this isn't working.

I got this too, you're using NoScript right? "Allow gcisp.com" fixed it.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Sekundes
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Sekundes
By Ragnarok.Sekundes 2012-01-26 16:40:39  
Valefor.Shystie said: »
I've never changed my payment information since 2005...except to update the new card when it expires. Wonder why I was never deactivated...
SE is still taking payment information set up prior to the change. My card still worked up til the 1st when it expired and it won't let you go in there and update it anymore.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2012-01-26 16:47:16  
i might come back then =o
[+]
 Siren.Vahriel
By Siren.Vahriel 2012-01-26 16:53:53  
Rhaokin said: »
I got this too, you're using NoScript right? "Allow gcisp.com" fixed it.

I tried doing this, but, it didn't work for me, I even resorted to using the abomination that is IE, and still nothing. :(
 Bismarck.Dracondria
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2012-01-26 16:54:38  
I'm getting 601 too but I had everything allowed already.
By Rhaokin 2012-01-26 17:04:01  
That is weird. O.o

Is your card Verified by Visa or the MasterCard counterpart of that?
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2012-01-26 17:04:48  
I think all European visas are so I shouldn't have a problem with my card. I never did before. I haven't had to deal with their new options before today actually, I quit before it came out and I just came back today. This is pretty frustrating.
 Siren.Vahriel
By Siren.Vahriel 2012-01-26 17:06:26  
It should be Verified by Visa, usually when I buy things online, I get taken to a "Verified by Visa" page, where I put in additional details, before purchase. [Australian Card]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2012-01-26 17:07:15  
Yeah I have that same thing and we use card readers (1 time codes and stuff)
 Fenrir.Demomo
By Fenrir.Demomo 2012-01-26 17:23:26  
I'm on the phone with my bank right now. Error 601 is because of fraud monitoring as SE attempts to ping your account with $0.01 to initiate your account. My bank seems to be ok with changing this and allowing it, not sure if this is the case for other banks. (I use M&I for reference).
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2012-01-26 17:27:00  
Why did these idiots have to switch payment again? Was it to make it more secure?
 Odin.Almont
サーバ: Odin
user: Almont
By Odin.Almont 2012-01-26 17:43:58  
Likely due to the overwhelming tidal wave of hatred and rage over the only options for payment being C&B or Crysta (purchased through C&B, or Paypal onry).
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2012-01-26 17:56:28  
Well I meant from straight credit card to click and buy in the first place because they're just going back to the same thing essentially right?
 Fenrir.Demomo
By Fenrir.Demomo 2012-01-26 18:03:52  
More than likely from the amount of complaints/charge backs associated with click & buy. If its due to the complaints, hats off to SE for listening. Also to clarify what I posted, any charge for < $1.00 will be flagged as fraudulent by most banks. I'm now having an issue that I can't process my other two accounts because of an automated block in my banks system, and the only way around this is to wait until the current charge goes through. I keep all my characters on different SE accounts though.
 Cerberus.Auspice
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Auspice
By Cerberus.Auspice 2012-01-28 10:10:46  
Having the same 601 error as you guys. I just got off the phone with my bank and they ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT allow the $.01 transaction to go through and told me I can't use my bank card. Their only suggestion was to call SE directly to see if they can set the charge for the actual amount instead of a penny. I don't know if it's even worth trying to mess with SE's legendarily bad customer service to try to get this ***fixed.

Why isn't it possible to have a goddamned working payment system like they had for nearly a decade with POL? Christ, I've been subbed to this game since 2003 and I've never had so many problems with trying to give them my money until the past year.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Cementfoot
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Drd
By Quetzalcoatl.Cementfoot 2012-01-28 10:48:06  
Siren.Kalilla said: »

After receiving plenty of helpful feedback from our customers, we have worked these past few months to implement new payment options for billing. First we introduced additional payment methods for purchasing Crysta, then user-specified amounts of Crysta, and now we're pleased to announce that customers can directly enter credit and debit card information to handle subscription payments. To access the new payment options, simply log into the Square Enix Account Management System!

We hope these new features help to make the FINAL FANTASY XI experience as fun and rewarding as possible.
I knew it was too good to be true instead of just taking the fees for multiple accounts the charge a $0.01 cent charge first so what does the bank do flag it. Way to go can we just go back to the system we had 8 years ago>.>
 Quetzalcoatl.Cementfoot
user: Drd
By Quetzalcoatl.Cementfoot 2012-01-28 10:56:30  
If you dont feel like waiting for the charges to go away just go back to there stupid click and buy seeing how they take the full amount out no conflict with bank flagging it
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2012-01-28 11:09:28  
change your bank...
 Quetzalcoatl.Degeneration
By Quetzalcoatl.Degeneration 2012-02-01 14:10:26  
I wonder if Pre-paid debit/credit card works for this Direct Credit Card Payments if anyone have tried it. Let me know. Thanks!
 Bahamut.Krizz
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Krizz
By Bahamut.Krizz 2012-02-04 11:10:55  
After adding your debit or credit card as a payment method, don't forget to go to "List Options Continued Automatically" to update the payment method for each thing. I had one of my FFXI accounts deactivated because I didn't do that part. Whoops.
 Fenrir.Krazyrs
user: krazyrs
By Fenrir.Krazyrs 2012-02-07 18:07:50  
tried updating to cc thro firefox and was getting 601, even tried allowing said .com

went right thro on explorer tho