Apoc Or Caladbolg?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Dark Knight » apoc or caladbolg?
apoc or caladbolg?
First Page 2 3
 Shiva.Schatzie
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: itemset
By Shiva.Schatzie 2012-02-04 20:42:28  
now that my sam and ninja gear are coming to a close, im finding i really enjoy drk. if i were to seriously commit to it, which weapon would be superior for most situations? would appreciate a pro/con list of both. thanks.
 Lakshmi.Ryanx
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: ryanx
By Lakshmi.Ryanx 2012-02-04 20:45:50  
I have a apoc i love it chances are if you can get the 99 stage it should easly out do emp GS because will have 30% double dmg rate + haste aftermath and drain hp with cata and cata will probly do way more dmg with lvl 99 version wait till 99 version of weapons come out and see what the results are
 Quetzalcoatl.Generic
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Generic 2012-02-04 20:53:42  
Lakshmi.Ryanx said: »
I have a apoc i love it chances are if you can get the 99 stage it should easly out do emp GS because will have 30% double dmg rate + haste aftermath and drain hp with cata and cata will probly do way more dmg with lvl 99 version wait till 99 version of weapons come out and see what the results are
Where did you read the new Occ. Deals X dmg %'s ?
[+]
 Siren.Piccollo
サーバ: Siren
By Siren.Piccollo 2012-02-04 20:54:56  
I am a Caldabolg Drk and honestly is such an underatted weapon coupled with the fact that you can now 300tp torcleaver then spend 2 mins spamming resolution with double dmg procs its really great BUT if i could trade for an apoc id do it in a heartbeat apoc is the main and lets be honest the most gamechanging relic /empy /mythic there is allowing you to have amasingly different gear choices and heal yourself and haste yourself,, i mean come on there is no comparison, also 5/5 entropy with 99 apoc would likely be spectacular.

1/ APOC
2/Caldbolg
3/Ragnarok
4/Liberator
5/Redemption

this is how i see it anyway
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Generic
By Quetzalcoatl.Generic 2012-02-04 20:58:12  
Siren.Piccollo said: »
I am a Caldabolg Drk and honestly is such an underatted weapon coupled with the fact that you can now 300tp torcleaver then spend 2 mins spamming resolution with double dmg procs its really great BUT if i could trade for an apoc id do it in a heartbeat apoc is the main and lets be honest the most gamechanging relic /empy /mythic there is allowing you to have amasingly different gear choices and heal yourself and haste yourself,, i mean come on there is no comparison, also 5/5 entropy with 99 apoc would likely be spectacular.

1/ APOC
2/Caldbolg
3/Ragnarok
4/Liberator
5/Redemption

I already traded in my Ragnarok for a Caladbolg :D
 Fenrir.Skarwind
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2012-02-04 21:27:41  
Quetzalcoatl.Generic said: »

1/ APOC
2/Caldbolg
3/Ragnarok
4/Liberator
5/Redemption

I already traded in my Ragnarok for a Caladbolg :D

I traded in my Caladbolg for OaT ._.
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2012-02-04 21:29:20  

1/ APOC
2/Caldbolg
3/Ragnarok
4/Liberator
5/Redemption

Isnt liberator supposed to totally own anything provided you have the 300% aftermath up (which is guaranteed in VW)?
 Quetzalcoatl.Generic
By Quetzalcoatl.Generic 2012-02-04 21:32:17  
Leviathan.Hohenheim said: »

1/ APOC
2/Caldbolg
3/Ragnarok
4/Liberator
5/Redemption

Isnt liberator supposed to totally own anything provided you have the 300% aftermath up (which is guaranteed in VW)?
No, that makes no sense at all
shush
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2012-02-04 21:33:47  
im confused ;; are you being sarcastic?
 Ragnarok.Returner
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Nameless
By Ragnarok.Returner 2012-02-04 22:00:33  
Liberator + Entropy + VW = devastating.

You can kinda get a taste of it with OAT GS + Resolution + VW, but I believe Liberator is still far better.
 Siren.Thoraeon
サーバ: Siren
user: Thoraeon
By Siren.Thoraeon 2012-02-04 22:06:05  
In what bizarre parallel universe is Caladbolg > Ragnarok?
[+]
 Ragnarok.Returner
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Nameless
By Ragnarok.Returner 2012-02-04 22:09:19  
Accuracy alone should seal any sort of debate.
 Asura.Yoyou
サーバ: Asura
user: poff
By Asura.Yoyou 2012-02-04 22:17:53  
Shiva.Schatzie said: »
now that my sam and ninja gear are coming to a close, im finding i really enjoy drk. if i were to seriously commit to it, which weapon would be superior for most situations? would appreciate a pro/con list of both. thanks.

Do yourself a favor and make an Ukonvarsa , you will not end up disappointed , never.
[+]
 Phoenix.Urteil
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Urteil89
By Phoenix.Urteil 2012-02-04 22:44:10  
Stay away from DRK.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Crollion
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Crolion
By Carbuncle.Crollion 2012-02-04 22:51:57  
My opinion apoc is insanely fun trials suck ain't gonna lie. Caladshit is another fun toy especially with the new wss if I had the choice between the 2 I'd do apoc first. But to each there own
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Generic
By Quetzalcoatl.Generic 2012-02-04 22:56:51  
Lakshmi.Ryanx said: »
Where did you read the new Occ. Deals X dmg %'s ?
Still, this
 Lakshmi.Ryanx
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: ryanx
By Lakshmi.Ryanx 2012-02-04 23:18:34  
there was a post on the fourms what the relic 99 stats would be said relic WS dmg boost and double dmg % boost
 Quetzalcoatl.Generic
By Quetzalcoatl.Generic 2012-02-04 23:21:18  
Link ?
 Shiva.Schatzie
サーバ: Shiva
user: itemset
By Shiva.Schatzie 2012-02-04 23:23:29  
Asura.Yoyou said: »
Shiva.Schatzie said: »

Do yourself a favor and make an Ukonvarsa , you will not end up disappointed , never.
eh that was a dream long dead, finding help or shouts for glavoid that actually contains competent help... freakin nightmare.
 Cerberus.Tikal
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2012-02-04 23:38:42  
It's not 30%, it's more like 3% on top of what we already have, which is about 15%+3%, if I'm not wrong off the top of my head. 18% ODD isn't bad at all.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2012-02-04 23:41:06  
Link ?
There was no percentage given for relic damage bonus procrates on 99 weapons.
 Cerberus.Taint
user: Taint
By Cerberus.Taint 2012-02-05 07:17:48  
Fenrir.Nightfyre said: »
Link ?

We wont know for sure until they are actually on the test server.
 Cerberus.Kvazz
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2012-02-05 08:04:15  
@OP

Make Apoc for use 95% of the time.
Make caladbolg so you can proc GS with style.
:D
[+]
 Fenrir.Leoheart
user: Leoheart
By Fenrir.Leoheart 2012-02-05 08:56:18  
Cerberus.Taint said: »
Fenrir.Nightfyre said: »
Link ?

We wont know for sure until they are actually on the test server.

They are... Arn't they?
 Cerberus.Drayco
user: Drayco
By Cerberus.Drayco 2012-02-05 09:15:33  
Cerberus.Kvazz said: »
@OP

Make Apoc for use 95% of the time.
Make caladbolg so you can proc GS with style.
:D

This ^^
 Odin.Creaucent
サーバ: Odin
user: Creaucent
By Odin.Creaucent 2012-02-05 09:23:59  
I saw the thread title and lol'd a lot theres no comparison apoc wins out right and yes liberator is epic with a 300% aftermath and last resort it does a lot of damage. Caladbolg does suck dont make it if you have the time make a ragnarok.
 Cerberus.Taint
user: Taint
By Cerberus.Taint 2012-02-05 09:39:54  
Cala does not suck on Medium teir mobs. Torcleaver is a solid WS, the ODD is top notch and ofcourse Resolution.
[+]
 Asura.Arkanethered
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Arkanethered 2012-02-05 09:53:43  
If you have not already made a Calad... Make a OaT... You won't regret it if you don't plan on taking Calad past 90... Even then you probably still won't regret it.
 Odin.Creaucent
サーバ: Odin
user: Creaucent
By Odin.Creaucent 2012-02-05 10:02:27  
Resolution does high numbers with most level90+ GSes hell i even bought a gram and that does alright. Ive know drks that made cala regretted it and made the OAT GS. But back on topic cala doesnt suck compared to apoc? Thats news to me.
 Cerberus.Kvazz
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2012-02-05 10:04:49  
Caladbolg is still a solid option.
How come people think it sucks... >_>
Not best = sucks ?

Edit: I don't regret making mine at all, it was basicly done in a few days, and I did it alone mostly.
It's still very worth the one week it takes to make it.
[+]
First Page 2 3