Ragnarok Gearsets Thread!

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Dark Knight » Ragnarok Gearsets Thread!
Ragnarok Gearsets Thread!
 Sylph.Lorax
サーバ: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Lorax
By Sylph.Lorax 2012-02-15 04:35:58  
Didn't see any topics relating to ragnarok barring the apoc vs. rag flamethreads, and wanted some input! Forgive me if this has been posted a million times and I just can't see it.

Finishing up my ragnarok this weekend it looks like and wanted some input on tp sets and scourge sets. I know I know, spam resolution and be happy, but I've got reso figured out already.

So here we go! I'm torn between 2 sets for tping in,

This:

Or this:

For scourge I was thinking these for lr up/down.

LR down:

LR up:

Both tp sets 7-hit with cap haste with the ws sets listed.

Any constructive criticism is welcome, please don't turn this into another flamefest thread.
By GraddHelian 2012-02-15 04:58:26  
A good Rag DRK is going to want to have alot more than 1 set for TP'ing its going to greatly depend on how much ACC is needed for the situation you are in and if you are reaching the delay cap.

If you are hitting the delay cap Marches/Haste/LR then you can drop other pieces of gear much like you would for an Apoc AM set.

No clue what current gear is though, havent played in months.

Edit:

Returner posted this in another thread maybe a month ago when talking about an ideal rag with Taint in a high ACC situation.

Obviously Rag instead of the OAT GS.

Also like I said above if your fully buffed and reaching the delay cap can drop pieces of haste for stronger pieces of gear like bale flanchard +2 and jingang greaves
 Sylph.Lorax
By Sylph.Lorax 2012-02-15 05:21:30  
Interesting gearset there, and I fully understand the need for a high-acc set for high-tier VW, just looking for some all-around sets for the time being. I've seen a lot of rag drks using claymore grip and rancor mantle and other crit+ gear instead of more traditional gearsets, was hoping I wasn't way off base with my choices.
By GraddHelian 2012-02-15 05:24:04  
Claymore grip on Rag makes my eyes bleed, they do it because they see Ukkon WARs doing it, and Ukkon WARs use it because its effecting both the TP phase and Ukko's Fury.

For Rag its complete and utter Garbage, Rose(If you need the STP) or Pole are going to be your best friends for Rag.

Pretty sure Atheling mantle is superior to Rancor Mantle as well.

If I have some time I can build up some gear sets for Rag, i'd have to do some research though.
 Sylph.Lorax
By Sylph.Lorax 2012-02-15 05:47:01  
The OaT GS has 49 more delay than rag btw. That's gotta make a pretty huge impact on gear selection in the TP phase. I need to math more and I'm tired, bleh.
By GraddHelian 2012-02-15 05:54:14  
Just threw these together feel free to correct me if I missed something, I didn't add the newer Nyzul Isle Gear.

Low ACC TP:

High ACC TP:

High ACC Capped Delay Marches/Haste/Last Resort:

6 STP 3 DA E:body, you need 17% haste in gear when your reaching the delay cap with Rag unless something changed while i've been gone, thats what Nightfyre told me I needed before I quit anyways.
Scourge LR Down:

Scourge LR Up:

Not 100% Positive, I posted the sets you posted for scourge, but Ogier's breeches are probably going to be better than both Af2 and Af3 Legs as well.

I hope this helped somewhat, I would try to talk to Taint as well i'm pretty sure hes mathed out more than a few gear sets for Rag for different situations.
By GraddHelian 2012-02-15 05:55:39  
Sylph.Lorax said: »
The OaT GS has 49 more delay than rag btw. That's gotta make a pretty huge impact on gear selection in the TP phase. I need to math more and I'm tired, bleh.

That set is still ideal if your aiming for a 7-hit, pretty sure with the newer Nyzul gear that you can 6-hit Rag now with very little difficulty.

No clue where Atmacite or any of that falls into place either.
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Leonlionheart 2012-02-15 06:03:50  
I haven't played for several months now either, but after reading the new NI gear I got slightly interested again, though it seems to be impossible to obtain...

Anyway, point is it lets you reliably 6hit:

Fortunately all haste pieces have stp on them already or tp relevant stats, so full buff set will look essentially the same. Maybe Armadaberk+Ninurta/Valk Cuirass+Goading would be the only real change. Oh, forgot about mala though.
 Bahamut.Atoreis
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Atoreis
By Bahamut.Atoreis 2012-02-26 12:19:46  
Hmmm I wonder why ppl post LR up/down sets for WS but not for TP?
With haste+marches+LR you only need 15-16% haste in equip and less with embrava or ghorn. You can make a lot of changes because of that.
How many hits you assume will connect with Resolution when you try to figure out TP gain from WS?
 Phoenix.Dramatica
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Darkmagi1
By Phoenix.Dramatica 2012-02-26 12:43:39  
I'm just rocking a 7hit until I somehow manage to get nyzul 80-100 gear. I'm interested in what would be the best LR/march ragnarok TP set though. Scourge should never be used, damage is pitiful compared to resolution.
Current resolution set, need to finish WOTG for earring.

Current /sam uncapped delay reduction set, still need a lot of work on my LR/march set.

Still need to make a /war specific tp set, could swap in the STP3 ammo for a true 7hit, but as long as I land 2 hits of resolution this makes do. I have yet to run into anything that needs a high acc set, aggressor/diabolic eye/stalwarts for Ig-alima/rex seem to be doing just fine.
 Quetzalcoatl.Generic
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Generic 2012-02-26 13:15:23  
Gradd Helian said: »
Just threw these together feel free to correct me if I missed something, I didn't add the newer Nyzul Isle Gear.

Low ACC TP:

High ACC TP:

High ACC Capped Delay Marches/Haste/Last Resort:

6 STP 3 DA E:body, you need 17% haste in gear when your reaching the delay cap with Rag unless something changed while i've been gone, thats what Nightfyre told me I needed before I quit anyways.
Scourge LR Down:

Scourge LR Up:

Not 100% Positive, I posted the sets you posted for scourge, but Ogier's breeches are probably going to be better than both Af2 and Af3 Legs as well.

I hope this helped somewhat, I would try to talk to Taint as well i'm pretty sure hes mathed out more than a few gear sets for Rag for different situations.
You only need 12% haste from gear when your reaching the delay capped based on capped magic haste be it from Embrava/Haste or from double march/haste. Just do the math. 43.75(Magic haste) + 25(LR/DB) = 68.75 leaving you 12% if you truly want to cap delay
 Fenrir.Minjo
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Tsuko
By Fenrir.Minjo 2012-02-26 13:18:52  
Asura.Leonlionheart said: »
I haven't played for several months now either, but after reading the new NI gear I got slightly interested again, though it seems to be impossible to obtain...

Anyway, point is it lets you reliably 6hit:

Fortunately all haste pieces have stp on them already or tp relevant stats, so full buff set will look essentially the same. Maybe Armadaberk+Ninurta/Valk Cuirass+Goading would be the only real change. Oh, forgot about mala though.

Obviously this is mostly hypothetical because of the (lack of) Neo-Nyzul gear availability, but swapping in a Pole Grip, Armada Hauberk with 3 DA 6 STP, and a Genesha's Mala would be improvements to that LR down set.
 Bahamut.Atoreis
By Bahamut.Atoreis 2012-02-26 13:45:11  
Quetzalcoatl.Generic said: »
You only need 12% haste from gear when your reaching the delay capped based on capped magic haste be it from Embrava/Haste or from double march/haste. Just do the math. 43.75(Magic haste) + 25(LR/DB) = 68.75 leaving you 12% if you truly want to cap delay

2x march + haste is not a haste cap unless you talking about Marcato and/or 99 ghorn.

Normal marches (with af3+2 hands and +2 instrument) are (64+96+48+48)/1024 which is exactly 25%. Haste spell is 150/1024 so its total of 39,6% haste. 42,7% with 95ghorn and 45,8% with 99ghorn.

That would be probably something around best LR up set but it really needs that leg piece to work otherwise its 1sTP/1%haste short (assuming 3/5 hits from WS will connect)
 Bahamut.Atoreis
By Bahamut.Atoreis 2012-03-04 14:05:09  
True 6hit build, /sam, Marches(25%)+haste+LR up:

Still 6 hit but requires 3/5 Resolution hits to connect, LR or/and marches down:

Resolution set:

You can change pole grip to Rose strap and make some changes in ammo or ring slots