FFXI Bazaar++
First Page 2 3 4
 Fenrir.Scragg
Administrator
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Scragg
By Fenrir.Scragg 2012-03-09 18:35:21  
FFXIAH will now be displaying in game FFXI bazaar data. The data is coming from Guildwork plugin users. Bazaar data from the GW user and other characters' bazaars they check are being collected. I set the items to expire after 48 hours to try to maintain accuracy. I will keep the GW logo next to bazaar entries to indicate they are from in-game data, rather than manually entered data on FFXIAH. I also added quantity, yay.

Check out the bazaar:
http://www.ffxiah.com/item/1449/t-whiteshell

I'm still working on optimizing the storage and presentation of the data. I realize it will get crowded for certain items. Also, the /bazaar page is limited to 255 items, I will work on that when I get to it. It's best to search for the item you are looking for.

Thank you: Guildwork, Guildwork Plugin Users, Windower

http://guildwork.net/windower <-- Get it

Edit
Added paging, sorting, zone name, last seen. I also moved it to the right column.

[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Cerberus.Tikal
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2012-03-09 18:37:59  
Awesome. And what Jos said.
[+]
 Bismarck.Disguise
サーバ: Bismarck
user: xKrafty
By Bismarck.Disguise 2012-03-09 18:41:15  
This is great!

If I could suggest one thing, when searching for a item, E.G the T. Whiteshell, can you have a option that will sort it depending on servers?

This will allow us to find people selling items on our server much more easier.
[+]
 Asura.Patriclis
サーバ: Asura
user: Patriclis
By Asura.Patriclis 2012-03-09 18:45:07  
Josiahkf said: »
Awesome Scragg and is there any way to limit each page to one server as the default? to help the clutter and we can switch to "all servers" if desired

This would be wonderful, or have the list sort alphabetically by server.
[+]
 Phoenix.Zekky
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Zekky
By Phoenix.Zekky 2012-03-09 19:00:06  
You're pro, Scragg. =o
[+]
 Cerberus.Quipto
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Quipto
By Cerberus.Quipto 2012-03-09 19:02:21  
Incoming invasion of privacy whiners.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Milliniar
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Milliniar
By Quetzalcoatl.Milliniar 2012-03-09 19:03:41  
great work. some type of server limiting/sorting would be nice
[+]
 Bismarck.Helel
user: Billzey
By Bismarck.Helel 2012-03-09 19:03:45  
Amazing. Things like this just make the FFXI dev team look inept (relatively speaking).
 Ramuh.Scizor
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Scizor
By Ramuh.Scizor 2012-03-09 19:04:27  
I think it might be a good idea to spoiler the list into server groups(otherwise you'll be scrolling for a while which would get annoying)to get to the bottom.

Just a thought

Edit: Also have the wanted list above the bazaar list
 Valefor.Philemon
サーバ: Valefor
user: detlef
By Valefor.Philemon 2012-03-09 19:10:12  
This is great, I was thinking that I just can't find riftsand or dynamis currency ANYWHERE.
[+]
 Fenrir.Terminus
user: Terminus
By Fenrir.Terminus 2012-03-09 19:12:06  
This is great! I wonder if this will have much of an effect on standardizing the economy a little bit, too, which would be handy for both buyers and sellers.

No more 12k bronzepieces, for example, that no one actually sells because no one wants. Hot.
 Bahamut.Dannyl
サーバ: Bahamut
user: dannyl
By Bahamut.Dannyl 2012-03-09 19:13:05  
Josiahkf said: »
Awesome Scragg and is there any way to limit each page to one server as the default? to help the clutter and we can switch to "all servers" if desired

on that same note, let us sort by quantity and price :)
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2012-03-09 19:17:06  
Fenrir.Terminus said: »
This is great! I wonder if this will have much of an effect on standardizing the economy a little bit, too, which would be handy for both buyers and sellers.

No more 12k bronzepieces, for example, that no one actually sells because no one wants. Hot.

They go for like 6.5 here >_>
 Lakshmi.Eyrhika
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Eyrhika
By Lakshmi.Eyrhika 2012-03-09 19:34:13  
Anyway way this could have its own page that looks something like this site? While its great to look up a single item, having a page for own server might be nice.
 Sylph.Annex
サーバ: Sylph
user: Annex
By Sylph.Annex 2012-03-09 19:35:16  
Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!1
 Bahamut.Haublice
By Bahamut.Haublice 2012-03-09 19:40:50  
Good idea i just see 1 minor drawback to having this available. Undercutting is no longer limited to just the Auction House ; ;. I can see it coming now lol.
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
サーバ: Siren
user: Kalila
By Siren.Kalilla 2012-03-09 19:45:47  
Scragg, would it be possible to remove the item from the list for that character once someone using the plugin buys the item from that character?

I'm not sure if it does that yet or not, just thought I'd suggest it.

Edit: If it were possible, then it would also be possible to keep track of the sales history for items that don't get put up in bazaar's often.
 Fenrir.Terminus
By Fenrir.Terminus 2012-03-09 19:46:51  
Bismarck.Dracondria said: »

That's what I mean - it's a waste of everyone's time when baazars have stuff (that's meant to be sold) for prices that they're really not going to sell for.

I am sad about 6.5k bronzes, though... too low!
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2012-03-09 19:49:45  
Bismarck.Dracondria said: »

That's what I mean - it's a waste of everyone's time when baazars have stuff (that's meant to be sold) for prices that they're really not going to sell for.

I am sad about 6.5k bronzes, though... too low!
Hey I do that for ***that I want to make sure I keep... I have a bad habit of accidentally dropping or NPCing important stuff right along with the random junk that accumulates in my inventory.

And before you say it, nothing goes in my MH or storage unless I know I won't be needing it for the next month at least.. I hate having to go back to town to get something out of MH..
[+]
 Fenrir.Terminus
By Fenrir.Terminus 2012-03-09 19:52:28  
Why not max gil?

Also lets talk more about why the baazar thing is cool.* I didn't mean to cause trouble.

*Is there an award for most lame and awkward rerail?
 Bahamut.Haublice
By Bahamut.Haublice 2012-03-09 19:54:09  
Well my issue is that i farm Savory Shank for gil, (i have one now but dont see my name listed here for bazaar), and only a few on my server farm them and im sure theres few that buy them. Can sell them for a steady 10m but the one guy thats gonna lower to 8m will prolly sell first, and likely start a trend of price drop for an item like this. gotta hate those under cutters XD
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2012-03-09 19:55:56  
Why not max gil?

Also lets talk more about why the baazar thing is cool.* I didn't mean to cause trouble.

*Is there an award for most lame and awkward rerail?
Same reason I don't like to have to run back to MH to get items.. Laziness.. It's a lot easier and quicker to just throw up an item in bazaar for like 1-300k than 99,999,999,999 or w/e it is.
 Quetzalcoatl.Langly
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Langly
By Quetzalcoatl.Langly 2012-03-09 20:05:21  
How about an easier dynamic menu with the server names, each clickable to expand and collapse, defaulted to the server you're currently under in the drop down menu?
 Fenrir.Scragg
Administrator
user: Scragg
By Fenrir.Scragg 2012-03-09 23:25:46  
Changes I made on the item page bazaar:

Fields are sortable.
Median/Min/Max/Count calculations.
Toggle between Server/All view.
Server view is default unless it's empty.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Chewzer
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: chewzer
By Lakshmi.Chewzer 2012-03-09 23:51:23  
Fenrir.Scragg said: »
Bazaar data from the GW user and other characters' bazaars they check are being collected.
This is absolutely unreal. Awesome job Scragg (and Stan, Hyshio, and anybody else involved). This is one incredible tool!

Keep up the fantastic work!
 Leviathan.Duzell
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Duzell 2012-03-09 23:53:56  
Lakshmi.Chewzer said: »
Bazaar data from the GW user and other characters' bazaars they check are being collected.
This is absolutely unreal. Awesome job Scragg (and Stan, Hyshio, and anybody else involved). This is one incredible tool!

Reguarding this... will we be able to manually delete things that are automatically added to our bazarrs in this way, or an option to turn it off for our characters?
 Odin.Rues
サーバ: Odin
user: Rues
By Odin.Rues 2012-03-10 00:00:24  
Leviathan.Duzell said: »
Lakshmi.Chewzer said: »

Reguarding this... will we be able to manually delete things that are automatically added to our bazarrs in this way, or an option to turn it off for our characters?

According to the thread, if you take it out of your bazaar it will disappear.
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2012-03-10 00:07:07  
You can see all the people who try to overprice dynamis currency at 100 prices LOL!!!! I see 3 on my server already XD
[+]
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2012-03-10 00:13:58  
damn there are so many of them... 21 Byne bills, 9 Whiteshells, and 14 Bronzepieces at 100 prices on all servers

<.<;
First Page 2 3 4