Skill Up

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Warrior » Skill up
Skill up
By Zackan 2012-03-31 05:52:03  
What are the best mobs and best atma to skill up with in abyssea?

I am currently doing mandies in tahrongi and using Sand emperor, Cloak and dagger, and Savior
 Cerberus.Kvazz
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2012-03-31 06:00:00  
I prefer chigoes or mandies in attohwa myself, as they aggro <_>
WAR/RDM (for phalanx) using Lion and 2 regen atmas with pdt gear (Lion just to actually reach 50%, and I dont wanna mess up my recent atma list too bad)
As long as people have'nt leveled them up, they'r both very nice to use for this.
[+]
By Zackan 2012-03-31 06:09:39  
-pdt? C&D and SE both give accuracy.. and evasion.. i dunno... i like the advise on mobs though

And i use /dnc.. hmm i guess maybe...-pdt and /rdm or evasion and /dnc?
 Cerberus.Kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2012-03-31 06:20:59  
For skillups, evasion is bad. You want mobs to hit you with retaliation up!
PDT/regen/phalanx and sushi gogo
By Zackan 2012-03-31 06:30:26  
but why rdm over dancer? what about heals?
 Cerberus.Kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2012-03-31 06:31:51  
/rdm with phalanx, as long as you keep phalanx up, you'll probaby take very very little damage every hit, and regen from atmas/gear/potentially spell if you cba is enough to keep you alive.
Sure, can do /dnc aswell if you want.
Just said what I do personally :3
By Zackan 2012-03-31 06:34:40  
sounds good will do 200+ with /rdm in attowha with -pdt
By Zackan 2012-03-31 07:20:27  
is all the pdt gear you have AHable?
 Cerberus.Kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2012-03-31 07:21:58  

I use this but when I have Lion on for skillups I have a regen ring instead of the dark ring.
Puts me at 50% PDT
By Zackan 2012-03-31 07:26:12  
ok i will buy whats ahable and just not pull as many as you might maybe pull lol
By Zackan 2012-03-31 07:48:28  
:< ok after looking at your build.. yah wayy to expensive, i am only gonna wind up having like 13% pdt including lion lol...

Do you think your route is till a good idea or should i stick to /dnc and different atma?
I could go for regen or accuracy atma, get rid of CD and SE atma(they have evasion)
 Cerberus.Kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2012-03-31 07:50:11  
Well, you can try and see how it goes?
I'm not sure if you'll be able to recast phalanx reliable with lots of mobs attacking you with that little PDT, but can give it a ago, doesnt hurt to try :)
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Ringmastersword 2012-03-31 08:01:58  
Depends on what skill level your starting with too. If you need accuracy use horned beast (Deelgeed). It should be enough to make it reasonable by itself. Then go with pure regen atma if possible. Ducal Guard (quested) can be very useful, but feels less safe.

If you have a friend, or pay a bored rdm, or something of the like, you can do the following as an optimal setup.

War99/mnk10+
Rdm/sch (anything to phalanx you)

Gnarled horn
Roaring laughter
*Horned best
*Mounted Champion
(*Pick horned beast if your starting very low. Can go as low as 0)

If you have a person helping you shouldn't need the heals so go with either defense food to help out with that, or preferably with skillup food. (*no personal experiance/testing/theory on which is actually best for each level or weapon or whatever the idea atm is.)

If you were 100% setup well for this and such, and your partner had good enhancing skill, you theoretically should be able to take all of the mandy and chigs at the same time if they were EP. Otherwise I suggest the mandy only in Atto, as crits from chig can get nasty.

Gather all of said mob and get them in a huge bunch (as close as possible) then move slightly until one breaks off so its standing next to, or behind you, while the rest are in front of you. Engage the one next to/behind you and face the group, so it will say "cannot see x-mob". This way all enemy have no hate to you, therefor you can be buffed and healed as much as needed with 0 risk. Just place your friend (or mule) far enough away to not get slept and your good to go.

Assuming your doing this with a fully leveled MNK sub, if your gear and phalanx are good enough use counterstance AND retaliation. Proceed to ***your pants at the skillups. :p

This is the best possible skillup rate you can ever do. At lvl 10 mnk you get counter (10%) then add in Gnarled for another 10%, and laughter for another 10-15%. Meaning you have an aditional 30% base chance minimum to hit, not including all the missing, evasion, and other procs bla bla. With counterstance you add another *belived amount* to your counter giving you an insane hit rate with countering and retaliation.

*At 90 it was possible to skillup from 0-cap in roughly 1.5-3 hrs with this setup*

Enjoy
 Ramuh.Yarly
サーバ: Ramuh
user: nignog
By Ramuh.Yarly 2012-03-31 08:13:38  
They patched counter skill up. Countering just skills up evasion now instead of the weapon being used.
 Shiva.Galbir
サーバ: Shiva
user: galbir
By Shiva.Galbir 2012-03-31 08:31:30  
Ramuh.Yarly said: »
They patched counter skill up. Countering just skills up evasion now instead of the weapon being used.
That sucks does this include Retaliation?
I assume not since you're still taking damage for the counter.
 Ramuh.Laffter
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Rocketpop
By Ramuh.Laffter 2012-03-31 08:35:05  
Retaliation still works.
 Shiva.Galbir
By Shiva.Galbir 2012-03-31 08:36:13  
Awesome thanks Laffter.
By Asura.Ringmastersword 2012-03-31 08:49:45  
WHAT?! Seriously? I want patch notes to cry over, anyone have a link?
 Shiva.Galbir
By Shiva.Galbir 2012-03-31 08:54:19  
Checked bg seems it was a ninja nerf. :/

Here's the link
By Zackan 2012-03-31 15:35:37  
Ok seems the best thing for me to do is stick to my War/Dnc using Atma of Savior and 2 Regen atmas. I agree evasion is bad because i actually want to get hit so I CAN retaliate.

Do Mandies in attowha.
By Asura.Ringmastersword 2012-03-31 20:15:01  
Shiva.Galbir said: »
Checked bg seems it was a ninja nerf. :/

Here's the link

Ty. At least now that I know I can do it lazy style and still have it optimal. Still, a sad day it is.
 Bismarck.Angeleus
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Munky
By Bismarck.Angeleus 2012-03-31 21:19:45  
Zackan said: »
What are the best mobs and best atma to skill up with in abyssea?

I am currently doing mandies in tahrongi and using Sand emperor, Cloak and dagger, and Savior

On all the weapons, I was able to cap on war, I choose MC-VV-Sea of Daughter, Squid Sushi NQ or HQ.

Area: Grauberg [A] Crabs.

Head Gear: Hero's Galea
Legs: Stanch Cuisses
Ring: Jelly Ring
Body; War AF3+1 or +2
Feet: Same as body.
Hands: Same as body.

I was also able to break most of latent that war was able to flag up very quick.

In the end is your choice which ever suits you better.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]