Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Fenrir » New abby LS starting up...maybe
New abby LS starting up...maybe
By Bishm 2012-04-12 19:51:11  
Hi there,

I have a social LS now, maybe once every two weeks they will go get some seals or a ZB win, but nothing on a consistent basis. I would like to find a core group of five other people with the right jobs so we can get gear, atmas, seals and anything else in that we may want.

The jobs I bring to the table for this would be WAR and BLM, THF these 2 have all the +1 gear except for hands (BLM) and body (war) and I am in no hurry to get those, I currently have some great fill ins for now. I can also Brew Shin easily with my thf, usually do it for fun once a week to try and get some twilight gear.

Other notable jobs I have to help with, BST99, RDM99, SAM99, MNK99.

What is needed:
Whm!
WAR
BLM
Tank
DD

I am open to having more then 6 of us, the more the merrier, open to having long seal runs if mulitple people want certain seals, my blm can proc all day long, lol.
Times- I am usually on 6pm-12am Sunday through Thursday (MST- Colorado time).

If you might be interested in getting your gear, getting some atmas and having fun, let me know! In game name Bishm, on at said times, shoot me a tell or post a reply on this thread. I realize Abby stuff has dwindled, but the gear is still helpful, who knows, maybe we get into some other stuff as well. Also, we could use Skype or something similar to make things more fun!

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.