Cutter's And Vale Drops

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXIV » General » Cutter's and Vale Drops
Cutter's and Vale Drops
By KadeDoom 2012-04-22 02:05:05  
Man these 2 places suck for drops, I mean ***, if you do speed runs and get the same ***over and over, you know what I mean the worthless crap, whats the point, we have done cutter's speed and 1 time we got some Darklight out of the 4th chest, but get some kinda *** explorer's piece from the speed run chest. SE need re-evaluate the drops on this or these areas gonna end up with people fed up and not even going to do these instanced raids.
By SniperRifle 2012-04-22 05:14:20  
lol ya
By Sorrowscry 2012-04-22 06:17:56  
The LS I am in usually does 15 hours a day. Sometimes we get 2-3 DL drops, other days we get none. No point in awesome gear if everyone is wearing it ^-^
By KadeDoom 2012-04-22 11:01:50  
This is SE though everyone wears the same junk, and by the time stuff starts dropping it will be worthless.
[+]
By jmarkle 2012-04-22 11:41:21  
Not trying to troll here, but this is going to be a pretty blunt statement.

Basically, from what most people have figured out, is that the drop rates for the DL gear is based how many people are running the instance at a time plus the actual drop rate of the gear. So essentially the actual drop rate would be something like..... drop rate = (drop rate/number of player in instance)

So what they're really doing is making the drop rate extremely low so that the content has to be grinded. This in turn makes the content last until the next patch or even longer. So don't be surprised if you start seeing more drops after the patch this week, because once Garuda is out, they'll either change the drop rate for the instances, or there will be so few people worried about it that the people running it will get drops faster. Also, I doubt that DL gear will become worthless anytime soon considering we have one more patch after the one this week. Then the long wait to 2.0. The only other thing we'll see between 1.23 and 2.0 will be the changes to the actual landscape which is coming sometime in August-September according to the dev road map.
By sceptre 2012-04-22 13:09:02  
Yea i feel you guys cos we have done multiple speed runs now and not seen any bodies yet :/

we are managing to get feet/hands etc tho and an assortment or green crap!
By KadeDoom 2012-04-22 18:15:28  
Boils down to if you can complete a speed run then you should get the spoils of war, not the spoils, (ie: explorers junk) I can understand the other 4 chests, but takes skill to beat it under 25 minutes and the reward for it is crappy.
By tachikomas 2012-04-23 14:39:45  
it does not take skill to do AV5C, the videos out make that task simple. Stack BLM > flare > exploit for wins. Get a tank that is not a full blown retard and can avoid a 8 second charged 100T-swing.
By KadeDoom 2012-04-24 05:46:43  
lol Tachi if we all played together over a yr with same LS then ya, but I wasn't talking Coincutter, that is a joke fight. I was just commenting on the fact that the speed chests drop shitty items.
By maleko2 2012-04-25 08:00:49  
They drop darklight bodies...you just haven't gotten the real prize yet. I agree with your sentiment, but there is something good in the chest.