フォーラム » Everything Else » Culture and Media » Youtube FFXI Videos
Youtube FFXI Videos
First Page 2 3 4 5 6
 Lakshmi.Tkai
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Tkai
By Lakshmi.Tkai 2009-05-14 23:41:00  
I know everyone have their own favoite youtube FFXI vid. Please post it here and share it everyone. Let me start it off with a couple.

[+]
 Asura.Ludoggy
サーバ: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-05-14 23:44:18  
I saw one with like 18 cute taru noobs messing around in windy and eventually all dying <.>
where is it...
 Bahamut.Trixster
サーバ: Bahamut
user:
By Bahamut.Trixster 2009-05-14 23:47:25
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

The matrix vid u got posted is by far the best ffxi vid i have ever seen..
Props to whoever made that
 Lakshmi.Tkai
By Lakshmi.Tkai 2009-05-14 23:50:25  
Trixster said:

Here another one I found...Not as good as the first one but still fun to watch.
[+]
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-14 23:53:17  
IF he was rdm he wouldve won...
 Bahamut.Trixster
user:
By Bahamut.Trixster 2009-05-14 23:54:56
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Tkai said:
Trixster said:

Here another one I found...Not as good as the first one but still fun to watch.

LMAO, [GM]Smith Vs Hume
 Lakshmi.Tkai
By Lakshmi.Tkai 2009-05-14 23:56:15  
Here is one of the classic.
 Lakshmi.Tkai
By Lakshmi.Tkai 2009-05-15 00:05:38  

サーバ: Fairy
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-05-15 00:45:23  
A friend of mine had this saved on his hard drive from waaaaay back in the day, and uploaded it to youtube. It's not his video, not really sure where he got it originally.

Nothing stellar, just rundown of THF weapon skills...but I dunno, I kinda like it. Love the song ^^

Lakshmi.Strey
user: Strey
By Lakshmi.Strey 2009-05-15 00:51:51  

Spiderman Fails
 Fenrir.Sirlene
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Sirlene
By Fenrir.Sirlene 2009-05-15 01:43:31  

FFXI Gundam Seed Destiny (Compare with the bottom right corner video, with the main)
[+]
 Siren.Vagustae
サーバ: Siren
user: VaguStae
By Siren.Vagustae 2009-05-15 02:32:09  
One of my videos in OP's post i c
 Siren.Enternius
サーバ: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2009-05-15 04:27:47  
Vagustae said:
One of my videos in OP's post i c

That's exactly what I was thinking when I saw that.

Also, hey Vagu.
 Fairy.Filielle
user: Filielle
By Fairy.Filielle 2009-05-15 05:07:04  
Scizor said:
Filielle said:
Also, if Tracy Yung isn't dead enough already, she needs to go back to her soulmate: GABRIEL SHAKUR. Otherwise someone more Emo just took her title.

Ludoggy needs to go with Dylan Meltzer; Because otherwise, Gabriel Shakur will have to wait on his Water Kingdom Princess. Supposively Tracy Yung that stalked & copied my grandmother's SSI Documents as, "Grace Choy"; But we all know that, "Gaea" & other girls just cheated their way & name into Square-Enix.

/sigh the rantings of the mentally unstable.

I served my advirtising term:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Filielle

&

http://www.myspace.com/DjFilielle

Theres a favorites section on youtube as well.

& Scizor, you sound like you're balding & in the 70s+

It doesn't matter if you're either Female & Male; You're dying & deprived anyways.
 Fairy.Filielle
By Fairy.Filielle 2009-05-15 05:14:13  
Filielle said:
Scizor said:
Filielle said:
Also, if Tracy Yung isn't dead enough already, she needs to go back to her soulmate: GABRIEL SHAKUR. Otherwise someone more Emo just took her title.

Ludoggy needs to go with Dylan Meltzer; Because otherwise, Gabriel Shakur will have to wait on his Water Kingdom Princess. Supposively Tracy Yung that stalked & copied my grandmother's SSI Documents as, "Grace Choy"; But we all know that, "Gaea" & other girls just cheated their way & name into Square-Enix.

/sigh the rantings of the mentally unstable.

I served my advirtising term:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Filielle

&

http://www.myspace.com/DjFilielle

Theres a favorites section on youtube as well.

& Scizor, you sound like you're balding & in the 70s+

It doesn't matter if you're either Female & Male; You're dying & deprived anyways.

READ THE MEMO SCIZOR:

Me & KUROGANASHI vocalized ENTER THE VOID: While he was between, "Soulfly" & "Pendulum" as much as I can recollect. He still knows more rocket science than you, maybe you should build a space ship up your ***.

Yes, my voice got sold to the Devil & got taunted with for most of the Bonkers, "Euphoria" songs. Now, you can actually hear the ways I do sing when I purely do away from, "Trivialties" like you.
 Fairy.Filielle
By Fairy.Filielle 2009-05-15 05:20:39  
Scizor said:
You could sing "over the rainbow" backwards for all i care. if he likes rockets good for him everyman needs a hobby, up the *** might be a bit painfull so ill pass.

If the devil bought your voice im sure he will come back for a refund :o)

Have a nice day now!

I believe you should crucified in Vietnam.

I'm sure all the World's United State's military will want to see that more on youtube & rewind it to the, "Repeating Record" method of psychology.

Edit addage:

You can choose what kind of gun & what kind of millimeter round you can be shot in the head with after more injections of LSD & Cocaine to soften your life & keep living for everyone else to torture you with; Think like, "Jesus Christ"; It might spare me your boring lectures about spics.

Btw: The Korean Emperor is my dad's Twin. Do you even think about what, "World War 3", is going to be about? I'm sure you don't as a Vatican Follower, obviously.
 Fairy.Filielle
By Fairy.Filielle 2009-05-15 05:45:49  
Filielle said:
Scizor said:
You could sing "over the rainbow" backwards for all i care. if he likes rockets good for him everyman needs a hobby, up the *** might be a bit painfull so ill pass.

Have a nice day now!

I'm sure all the World's United State's military will want to see that more on youtube & rewind it to the, "Repeating Record" method of psychology.

Edit addage:

You can choose what kind of gun & what kind of millimeter round you can be shot in the head with after more injections of LSD & Cocaine to soften your life & keep living for everyone else to torture you with; Think like, "Jesus Christ"; It might spare me your boring lectures about spics.

Btw: The Korean Emperor is my dad's Twin. Do you even think about what, "World War 3", is going to be about? I'm sure you don't as a Vatican Follower, obviously.

Read the MEMO.

Okay, since I heard that The Korean Emperor is what's binding Russia & Asia to war against the United States, I found something better for you to look up to as your own father:

User submitted image

Besides, I rather the Biological Father I grew up with. I don't know how many brothers or sisters he's had during The Vietnam War time, but obviously you're nothing better.
 Fairy.Filielle
By Fairy.Filielle 2009-05-15 05:54:48  
Filielle said:
Filielle said:
Scizor said:

Have a nice day now!

Edit addage:

Read the MEMO.

Okay, since I heard that The Korean Emperor is what's binding Russia & Asia to war against the United States, I found something better for you to look up to as your own father:

User submitted image

Besides, I rather the Biological Father I grew up with. I don't know how many brothers or sisters he's had during The Vietnam War time, but obviously you're nothing better.

& George Lukas is still fathering, "Tom Anderson" & "Andrew Anderson"; Yes, we all know that those that don't know anything about Fire Kingdom's technology or ways just burn in hell immediately.
 Lakshmi.Tkai
By Lakshmi.Tkai 2009-05-15 05:59:36  
WOW!!! Didn't think that this would get derail so fast but we all know what happen when she get going. So here is me getting this back on track.
 Lakshmi.Tkai
By Lakshmi.Tkai 2009-05-15 06:02:24  
 Phoenix.Amael
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amael 2009-05-15 06:05:55  
[+]
 Phoenix.Amael
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amael 2009-05-15 06:07:02  
 Fairy.Filielle
By Fairy.Filielle 2009-05-15 06:07:09  
Scizor said:
Im quite happy with my own father actually. Im not going to personally attack you to this extent instead im going to walk away, becuase obviously you have deep routed issues and it wouldnt be right for me indulge your superiority complex.

have a nice day now! :o)

Okay, i'll easily explain in pure detail about, "World War 3";

Mayan Calender: 12/12/2012, "End of The World";
--------------

Time of Babylon is the same as The Holy Roman Empire & The Greeks.
--------------
Jesus Descended upon Earth to The Holy Roman Empire to Drusilla & Caligula. The same time as Marie Antoinette & her King were to take the Throne of France.
--------------

The United States' Civil Wars, The United States' Industrial Revolution, The Louisiana Purchase.
--------------
World War Three isn't just the war about the previous Cultural Wars of the Past around the World, it's the last war of The Vatican & The Underworld.
--------------

12/12/2012; is the date that Hades / Zion takes the Throne of Power.

If the Female Heir to The Throne is to fall; It is considered in Chinese Folklore as The Largest Sin possible, "The Black Sun";

When all the Pure Energy / Gamma Radiation of The Central Sun of Our Galaxy reverts back & freezes The Sun; & Therefore, immediately freezing over all the Elemental Satellites before & past The Earth.

Remember, if you're hit by a Tsunami, the base instantly knocks a human unconcious & they're dead peacefully that way. If the world freezes over, then only, "The Strong Survive".
[+]
 Lakshmi.Tkai
By Lakshmi.Tkai 2009-05-15 06:09:33  
[+]
 Hades.Cruxus
サーバ: Hades
user: Cruxus
By Hades.Cruxus 2009-05-15 06:23:38  
I liked that last one (being a big anime fan myself).
 Bahamut.Dracondria
By Bahamut.Dracondria 2009-05-15 07:19:26  
Filielle said:
Scizor said:
Im quite happy with my own father actually. Im not going to personally attack you to this extent instead im going to walk away, becuase obviously you have deep routed issues and it wouldnt be right for me indulge your superiority complex.

have a nice day now! :o)

Okay, i'll easily explain in pure detail about, "World War 3";

Mayan Calender: 12/12/2012, "End of The World";
--------------

Time of Babylon is the same as The Holy Roman Empire & The Greeks.
--------------
Jesus Descended upon Earth to The Holy Roman Empire to Drusilla & Caligula. The same time as Marie Antoinette & her King were to take the Throne of France.
--------------

The United States' Civil Wars, The United States' Industrial Revolution, The Louisiana Purchase.
--------------
World War Three isn't just the war about the previous Cultural Wars of the Past around the World, it's the last war of The Vatican & The Underworld.
--------------

12/12/2012; is the date that Hades / Zion takes the Throne of Power.

If the Female Heir to The Throne is to fall; It is considered in Chinese Folklore as The Largest Sin possible, "The Black Sun";

When all the Pure Energy / Gamma Radiation of The Central Sun of Our Galaxy reverts back & freezes The Sun; & Therefore, immediately freezing over all the Elemental Satellites before & past The Earth.

Remember, if you're hit by a Tsunami, the base instantly knocks a human unconcious & they're dead peacefully that way. If the world freezes over, then only, "The Strong Survive".

12/12/2012 isn't necessarily the end of the world, it's just the end of the Mayan Long Count Calendar.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Tkai
By Lakshmi.Tkai 2009-05-15 07:53:54  
Please follow this quote when dealing with "the problem."
Korpg said:
Excesspain said:
People actually giving Filielle the attention she is looking for grinds my gears. If you ignore her she will go away and save these forums from her babble.

Like on the movie Merlin....turn your back on it and it will disappear....

Now back to the videos. I will post more when I get off of work.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Alaric
user: vdemitry
By Lakshmi.Alaric 2009-05-15 11:28:07  
OK i saw this one vid that had a Mithra and a Taru singing battle, you can do anything I can do better, please find it - post it, that one is hilarious.
 Lakshmi.Tkai
By Lakshmi.Tkai 2009-05-15 11:53:12  
Alaric said:
OK i saw this one vid that had a Mithra and a Taru singing battle, you can do anything I can do better, please find it - post it, that one is hilarious.

I think I remember that one. I have to see if I can find it and post it here.
 Lakshmi.Tkai
By Lakshmi.Tkai 2009-05-15 17:11:46  
Found it Enjoy

First Page 2 3 4 5 6