LF Laid-back LS With Active Members Who Do Stuff

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Fenrir » LF Laid-back LS With Active Members Who Do Stuff
LF Laid-back LS With Active Members Who Do Stuff
 Fenrir.Etain
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Etain
By Fenrir.Etain 2012-04-27 22:19:41  
Couldn't be a more generic title, right?

Came back to FFXI a few weeks ago. While I was gone (Nov-April) most of the people who were friendly and actually DID random things in the LS I was in quit. Now its kind of a silent small group of cliques with me on the outside. :(

Looking for an active, but laid-back/casual LS. I work bizarro hours, so while some playtime happens during the week, most of it happens on the weekends. As I'm usually bored when I'm online (I think I've spent more time in Jeuno looking for shouts for stuff to join than actually doing anything since I came back...), I am always willing and happy to help out with anything when needed... even if it means gearing my WHM. :p Sadly, I still need a bunch of +2 items from Abyssea for stuff, so hopefully people wouldn't mind giving me a hand (not really in a huge rush to finish them, though).

If you think your shell fits, or you know of one that does, feel free to either PM me, drop a line here, or shoot me a /t in-game. Thanks. :)

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Fenrir.Ultrajake
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Ultrajake
By Fenrir.Ultrajake 2012-04-28 10:53:24  
Hit me up in game. We have about 20 people in the LS, and about 10-15 who are on a lot. If you need help with stuff there are plenty of people in the LS who help out a lot. /tell Ultrajake or Gninja