フォーラム » FFXIAH.com » News » Relics/Mythics/Emp Owners
Relics/Mythics/Emp Owners
 Fenrir.Scragg
Administrator
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Scragg
By Fenrir.Scragg 2012-08-24 12:24:41  
I purged the equip history for every owner of a relic/mythic/emp that is over tier1 yesterday. Example: relic history over level 75 have been removed. It's been reported that everyone that had a tier1 got credit for a fully upgraded one due to a bug . A purge was my only solution to the issue. All upgraded relics were reported by Guildwork Plugin, so you can easily have them re-added just by equipping them. This will not affect achievement points. All original(tier1) relics/etc remain unchanged. I apologize for this issue.
[+]
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2012-08-24 13:16:49  
Just a simple inquiry, not demanding: are there any plans to eventually re-balance the achievement points obtained from the various sources? Not sure about relics or mythics, but atm an empy is 5k points, which is still less than a full leveled job(considered rather unimpressive nowadays).
Also, is there any way points can be obtained from upgraded versions of said special weapons?
[+]
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
サーバ: Siren
user: Kalila
By Siren.Kalilla 2012-08-24 13:18:46  
I think any balancing of the achievement system should wait until Adoulin is released.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ashman
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2012-08-24 13:24:20  
Fenrir.Scragg said: »
I purged the equip history for every owner of a relic/mythic/emp that is over tier1 yesterday. Example: relic history over level 75 have been removed. It's been reported that everyone that had a tier1 got credit for a fully upgraded one due to a bug . A purge was my only solution to the issue. All upgraded relics were reported by Guildwork Plugin, so you can easily have them re-added just by equipping them. This will not affect achievement points. All original(tier1) relics/etc remain unchanged. I apologize for this issue.

Different stage items are worth different points?
 Siren.Calnus
サーバ: Siren
user: Calnus
By Siren.Calnus 2012-08-24 13:34:11  
Ragnarok.Ashman said: »

Different stage items are worth different points?
This? Since when are there different points for different stages?
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2012-08-24 13:35:25  
I think it just means they were listed among the higher level owners.
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2012-08-24 14:09:13  
Guildwork Plugin

Could you explain what this is and how one goes about doing it?

Pretend you are explaining it to your grandpa that once held everything he thought he would ever need in the way of computer technology on one 5 1/4" floppy drive and thought that a computer with two floppy drives was just about the bee's nuts that now plays on xbox and can't figure out why his ice cream cone dagger isn't displaying on the screen thingy

k thanks
 Ragnarok.Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2012-08-24 14:37:10  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Guildwork Plugin
Could you explain what this is and how one goes about doing it? Pretend you are explaining it to your grandpa that once held everything he thought he would ever need in the way of computer technology on one 5 1/4" floppy drive and thought that a computer with two floppy drives was just about the bee's nuts that now plays on xbox and can't figure out why his ice cream cone dagger isn't displaying on the screen thingy k thanks

Guildwork client is now a Windower plugin.

Features: http://guildwork.net/windower
Installation: http://guildwork.net/windower/installation
Commands: http://guildwork.net/windower/commands

Basically go to windower's website and download windower. Once you have windower downloaded and unzipped you will use windower to login to FFXI now (click picture of mandy instead of picture of POL blue circle, grandpa).
Go to guildworks website and download the plugin. Once you have the guildwork plugin, place it into your plugin folder (in the windower folder).
Add the "//load guildwork" line into the init.txt document in your "script" folder in the windower folder. You may have to "open document with notepad" etc etc.

YOUR FIRST TIME LOGGING IN WITH THE ABOVE WITH WINDOWER RUNNING: open windower console (hit the insert key) and type gw login email password, except that email and password will be your GUILDWORK email and password. if you don't have them already go to guildworks site and make an account. Feel free to add me on GW (the goofy hands-across-america rainbow gear thingy under my avatar):D

*sidenote: if you already had windower and downloaded gw just now, you will have to restart after adding the load gw line to init, or open console and force guildwork load ("load guildwork" in console).
 Ragnarok.Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2012-08-24 14:40:30  
also: bring back dr. nick
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2012-08-24 15:18:06  
yeah so i'm sol on xbox, i kinda figured