フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Samurai » Muramasemaru
Muramasemaru
 Bismarck.Llewelyn
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Llewelyn
By Bismarck.Llewelyn 2013-01-21 18:08:37  
Bismarck.Ihina said: »
I don't even have access to FFXI right now and I wouldn't.

I think I said that right.

I'm waiting for a coif-1 to pop up on our server.
There was one here for 50M a couple days ago. Haven't seen it since so I think it sold. Pretty surprised, actually. Pretty damn expensive for a Coif. <_<
 Bismarck.Ihina
user: Ihina
By Bismarck.Ihina 2013-01-21 18:18:21  
You should level Alchemy, then jump to bismarck and start pumping out those coif-1s.

They pop up here and there for 30m. One guy has one for 35m on levi at the moment, another for 36m on Odin.

Lle get a job, then a mule or two. When I come back, we can proceed with ProjectAfterglow.
 Bismarck.Llewelyn
user: Llewelyn
By Bismarck.Llewelyn 2013-01-21 18:20:40  
I don't think we're talking about Murasamemaru anymore.
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
サーバ: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2013-01-21 18:27:42  
Bismarck.Llewelyn said: »
I don't think we're talking about Murasamemaru anymore.

Hexed coif prices across server... Ya, pretty much, lol.
 Phoenix.Nerji
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Nerji
By Phoenix.Nerji 2013-01-22 18:09:05  
Just tried it out on the KS99 The Hills are Alive and the effect doesn't work on Adamantoise when they're in their shell, ~3k Shohas outside of shell vs 400~800 inside
 Ragnarok.Daffel
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: daffel
By Ragnarok.Daffel 2013-01-24 05:43:41  
Bismarck.Keityan said: »
Ragnarok.Ashman said: »
Ragnarok.Ejiin said:
Murasamemaru non-ele damage works on both melee and WS for the 2 Cerbs in BRII:

That first part is incorrect. Murasamemaru will never deal non-elemental damage during the melee TP phase. It is only during the WS that the effect takes place.

Bhalfau Cerb swaps resistances as you increase the damage in the other. (ie, you do more physical damage, the more magic damage it takes and vice versa). It is true that his g.kat was doing 250-300 damage in normal melee swings, but you can also notice that his shoha's were doing <1500 which means his Cerb had massive -MDT and +PDT. (i.e. he full timed the mura from 100% since SAM's damage ratio is 80ws/20tp).

Thank you for this info ^^ Went SCH, PUP and SAM last night and bossed it.

Went with a very well geared PUP. Lv90 Vere with the usual tp/ws sets and a pretty maxed out frame nuking set.

On the HQ cerb, I tanked on SAM while SCH cured. Pup would then have the frame Thunder 5 and found after each my shoha's would do back over 1k+. I DCed at 1% but they still won (was pretty much in the bag by then) sorry this is not the place for this though D: