Wow, I've Never Seen Someone Get Owned Like This Before, WTF.

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Culture and Media » Wow, I've never seen someone get owned like this before, WTF.
Wow, I've never seen someone get owned like this before, WTF.
 Odin.Gaea
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user:
By Odin.Gaea 2009-05-30 21:02:03
| Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Keep watching. The end of this video is just gold.
 Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph
サーバ: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-05-30 21:05:16  
...seriously. Some people need to kill themselves. Like now. >_>

xD But the ending was awesome.
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-30 21:05:45  
That is so sad... I really like the girl in backround mocking him though
 Alexander.Ultrarichard
サーバ: Alexander
By Alexander.Ultrarichard 2009-05-30 21:08:12  
L O L O L. "SHUT THE *** UP IT'S A *** GAME"
[+]
 Odin.Gaea
user:
By Odin.Gaea 2009-05-30 21:09:32
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Eternaltriumph said:
...seriously. Some people need to kill themselves. Like now. >_>

xD But the ending was awesome.

Yeah, that's the part I was talking about. As my friend Fairy.Vegetto would say, that guy came out the cut and banged him with that truth! Seriously, WTF.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-30 21:19:15  
Yeah seriously "this is my whole life"!?! What would be awesome is if someone made a facts I don't like report saying the team is done and disbanding... then he can prove if its his whole life :)
サーバ: Fairy
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-05-30 21:42:36  
That guy needs to get a freaking grip lol

If your life is already being lived vicariously (through a professional sports team, no less) then it's time to take a step back and re-evaluate some things lol
[+]
 Fenrir.Meeky
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Meekriot
By Fenrir.Meeky 2009-05-30 23:47:39  
Xxnumbertwoxx said:

If your life is already being lived vicariously (through a professional sports team, no less) then it's time to take a step back and re-evaluate some things lol

I think your advice should be taken by some FFXI players also.
[+]
サーバ: Fairy
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-05-30 23:48:48  
Meeky said:
Xxnumbertwoxx said:

I think your advice should be taken by some FFXI players also.

LOL prolly ^^
 Ramuh.Konoko
user: lnick
By Ramuh.Konoko 2009-05-30 23:50:53  
I ate 6 only somewhat gimped Homing Missles from LBC from a recent Bhaflau run earlier today, so I can somewhat testify his pain.
 Odin.Aurace
user: Aurace1
By Odin.Aurace 2009-05-31 00:23:11  
I nearly had a heart attack at the end lol my chest hurt so much from laughing lolol
 Odin.Gaea
user:
By Odin.Gaea 2009-05-31 00:34:52
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Aurace said:
I nearly had a heart attack at the end lol my chest hurt so much from laughing lolol

Haha, yeah. Those last few seconds are gold.

Konoko said:
I ate 6 only somewhat gimped Homing Missles from LBC from a recent Bhaflau run earlier today, so I can somewhat testify his pain.

We did 1st 2nd and 4th ramparts and LBC. No NMs popped from any of the three.

LBC takes us about 5-6 minutes. We take the route that lowers his Attack. The defense lowering Chariot just doesn't impress me, but preventing him from zanshining crits for 700+ damage makes my job easier especially if we're doing this run with only 6 people (though it's usually 7).

We fight LBC from the front. Homing Missile is so weak we try to encourage him to use it. I stand just off to the side outside of Diffusion Ray and just outside 10 distance from the chariot so I don't get hit with Inertia Stream or Discharge. I keep Afflatus: Misery up and use *CURA* after each Homing Missile which recovers everyone's HP and costs almost no MP to use.

He's so much cake. Honestly, it's a toss up for me to say which one is more difficult. Armored Chariot or Long-Bowed Chariot. They are both so much cake.

Long-Armed Chariot is pretty easy too, and a fun fight with 6 or 7. The fight is more complex, even though it's still cake, and I like that.

Battleclad Chariot is easy, sure, but having to stand in that array for Discoid is annoying and makes the fight a tad more tedious.

LAC is my favorite. You could argue it's just as tedious as Battleclad, if not moreso, but it's tedious in a good way. It's also more fun to do than LBC and AC.
 Odin.Gensouryuu
By Odin.Gensouryuu 2009-05-31 00:35:12  
lmao
 Shiva.Xellith
サーバ: Shiva
user: Xellith
By Shiva.Xellith 2009-05-31 00:54:14  
that is sad and pathetic
[+]
 Bismarck.Altar
サーバ: Bismarck
user: altar1
By Bismarck.Altar 2009-05-31 01:49:08  
Good God, I hope this guy was incredibly drunk when they made this video.
[+]
 Ramuh.Yasko
user: Yasko
By Ramuh.Yasko 2009-05-31 02:08:28  
Don't know for certain but the guy and the girl that were opposed to his passion for the team probably were for the winning team.

People devote their faith and prayers to this stuff, and when one has tremendous faith in something, and then falters, it's reality shattering.

So really. It wasn't even about the game at that point. Too bad people have to make fun of other people's passions though. A lot of people I know spend most of their lives playing a video game, and I tend to think everyone has "overreacted" this way about something. Usually about another boy or girl though.
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2009-05-31 03:48:14  
For all the lolling and tut-tutting taking place about it just being a game, i think there are quite a few people on these forums who would react as badly or worse if, say, their accounts on another "just a game" were suddenly banned.
[+]
 Seraph.Caiyuo
サーバ: Seraph
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-05-31 04:47:00  
Sevourn said:
For all the lolling and tut-tutting taking place about it just being a game, i think there are quite a few people on these forums who would react as badly or worse if, say, their accounts on another "just a game" were suddenly banned.
After reading this I was trying to find the video of that european kid freaking the *** out after some RMT claimed his NM on youtube. lol I seem to recall quite a bit of "omg my life is over;;;" after account hacks and salvage bannings. Honestly I feel bad for the guy for both being that attached and having a bunch of people *** him out at the same time. :<
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-31 04:52:49  
Sevourn said:

Perhaps... but I'd laugh at them too. Plus this is on a different lvl... more like if your ls lost to some HNM that you guys been prepping for awhile... especially if you were up for some of the items. Still wouldn't claim my life was over. Not even close
 Asura.Chareos
サーバ: Asura
user: chareos
By Asura.Chareos 2009-05-31 05:13:02  
Caiyuo said:
Sevourn said:
After reading this I was trying to find the video of that european kid freaking the *** out after some RMT claimed his NM on youtube. lol I seem to recall quite a bit of "omg my life is over;;;" after account hacks and salvage bannings. Honestly I feel bad for the guy for both being that attached and having a bunch of people *** him out at the same time. :<

Can you post a link? I'd like to see this :o
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-05-31 05:24:54  
Chareos said:
Caiyuo said:
Sevourn said:

Can you post a link? I'd like to see this :o
The video on youtube says unavailable. :(
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2009-05-31 05:42:50  
are you referring to the video where the German kid completely freaks out, screams a bunch of obscenities, destroys his keyboard, and seems mildly surprised when his keyboard no longer works?

i believe he's freaking out over unreal tournament as the captions claim, but it's been captioned several different ways, so it may be the one you are referring to.
[+]
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-05-31 06:01:53  
Sevourn said:
are you referring to the video where the German kid completely freaks out, screams a bunch of obscenities, destroys his keyboard, and seems mildly surprised when his keyboard no longer works?

i believe he's freaking out over unreal tournament as the captions claim, but it's been captioned several different ways, so it may be the one you are referring to.
Yeah this was it. lol Whatever one I saw had no subtitles, I don't think, so at the time people assumed it was ffxi/rmt/claim crap. lol Can you imagine what his parents or whoever the *** is in the house at the time is thinking? He looks like he gets shot in the *** with a tranquilizer every few minutes. haha

Think positive. Simply think positive, it will start soon.
 Bahamut.Dracondria
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Dracondria 2009-05-31 06:04:59  
That video is fake.
 Titan.Opeth
サーバ: Titan
user: liljesus9
By Titan.Opeth 2009-06-01 06:45:19