Windower Won't Stop Scrolling!!!

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Windower » Support » Windower won't stop scrolling!!!
Windower won't stop scrolling!!!
 Leviathan.Tealsic
サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Tealsic
By Leviathan.Tealsic 2012-10-12 12:22:06  
So I couldn't what I was looking for in past post, but when I get to the choose char, delete char, create char, back sceen it constantly scrolls through the options super fast. I have tried terminating and exiting pol, and can't get it to stop! Also, none of my buttons are stuck! {Help me out!}
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Dirtyfinger 2012-10-12 12:24:57  
Try maximizing/minimizing your FFXI windows.
 Leviathan.Tealsic
By Leviathan.Tealsic 2012-10-12 12:25:34  
Tried, and no success ;/
 Leviathan.Tealsic
By Leviathan.Tealsic 2012-10-12 12:27:14  
It fixed itself on the 30th start up, but I'd still like to know whats wrong for future purposes. This is highly annoying.
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Dirtyfinger 2012-10-12 12:27:17  
I don't know then sorry! I have the same issue and doing the above always fixes it.
 Leviathan.Tealsic
By Leviathan.Tealsic 2012-10-12 12:29:26  
Thanks for the reply!
 Leviathan.Kincard
user: Kincard
By Leviathan.Kincard 2012-10-12 12:35:32  
Are you multiboxing? This happens for me if I open more than one FFXI client at once. Usually if I swap to the other window and swap back it stops doing that. Since you already tried the minimize thing though, not sure what else there is to do.
 Ragnarok.Sekundes
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Sekundes
By Ragnarok.Sekundes 2012-10-12 12:41:56  
Leviathan.Kincard said: »
Are you multiboxing? This happens for me if I open more than one FFXI client at once. Usually if I swap to the other window and swap back it stops doing that. Since you already tried the minimize thing though, not sure what else there is to do.
This always happens every time I start up, but minimizing won't work unless I give each instance focus first. It's only the action of switching between them that fixes it.
 Lakshmi.Neboh
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Neboh
By Lakshmi.Neboh 2012-10-12 12:44:56  
Sometimes keys on the keyboard do get stuck even tho it doesn't seem like. Also make sure your mouse isn't to the corner of the screen. I always forget about the mouse and similar things happen with the mouse pulling stuff to the corner etc.
 Bismarck.Vasch
サーバ: Bismarck
user: heykojiro
By Bismarck.Vasch 2012-10-12 12:49:03  
I've had it happen while loading multiple instances on the same computer. I've also noted that it only seems to happen while I have a controller connected.
 Asura.Bluespoons
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Bluespoons 2012-10-12 13:08:34  
Also happens to me sometimes if I start the game with the controller plugged in. It's annoying but just close it, unplug and start over.

Or play the fun game of trying to log in with it scrolling fast anyway. Might take a couple tries, but it's fun!
 Carbuncle.Renly
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Robbie
By Carbuncle.Renly 2012-10-12 14:34:21  
Same thing always happens to me when i go to log in a second char, i spam enter to log in lol

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2012-10-12 15:45:45  
Controller axes are relative. If your controller's stick was tilted when it was sampled(either when it was plugged into comp or some point during ffxi's startup, unsure exactly how it works with xi), it'll see the default position as something else. IE: Stick tilted forward when position sampled, when stick is at center it's below the forward position so it acts as if down is being held.

Not sure if this pertains to this situation, but someone did mention controller and the behavior seems like it could be explained by that. Never seen this glitch running a shitton of chars, but I'm keyboard only.
 Leviathan.Tealsic
By Leviathan.Tealsic 2012-10-12 17:47:31  
Just got home for work, and I'd like to thank you all for your replies. Turns out I do use a controller, and yes I have another char open, so it seems like that might be the problem since yall get this issue as well.
 Leviathan.Behemothx
user: BehemothZ
By Leviathan.Behemothx 2012-10-12 18:01:33  
Leviathan.Tealsic said: »
Just got home for work, and I'd like to thank you all for your replies. Turns out I do use a controller, and yes I have another char open, so it seems like that might be the problem since yall get this issue as well.

Yeah this is common for all dualboxers (on the same machine), I just ALT+Tab and it stops.
 Cerberus.Kvazz
サーバ: Cerberus
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2012-10-12 18:07:18  
Whenever something like this *** up for me I just gotta push the window in the top left corner with my mouse =/
Don't really know why, but it helps :p
 Leviathan.Behemothx
user: BehemothZ
By Leviathan.Behemothx 2012-10-13 15:03:35  
Cerberus.Kvazz said: »
Whenever something like this *** up for me I just gotta push the window in the top left corner with my mouse =/
Don't really know why, but it helps :p

Works when you have framed windows but not when you run pseudo-fullscreen. :)