After-effects Of Rapture On Your FFXI Lurve

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Culture and Media » After-effects of Rapture on your FFXI lurve
After-effects of Rapture on your FFXI lurve
 Cerberus.Oric
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Oric
By Cerberus.Oric 2009-06-03 13:52:46  
Argento said:
As far as starting over goes, this is how I look at it:

I play FFXI simply to play the game. I find it fun, therefore I play it. It doesn't matter if I'm level 1 or 75, the game is the same. Sure, the more you do, the more opens upto you, but it's the same game nonetheless (at least to me). Hell, this character is only 6 months old, and I started from scratch after about 3 years of playing when I created him.

So as far as starting over in FFXIV, that really doesn't bother me in the slightest, because after all, it's just a way for me to keep myself entertained while I'm at home.

I agree. I do love FFXI, and have played it since NA release (off and on). Yes, I have accomplished alot in-game, wether it's by completing missions, making new friends, or aquiring nice gear. But the fact is I play it because the game in itself is fun, and I enjoy it, as Argento said, no matter what level, job, gear, I play to have fun, as with any other game i've played.

Which brings me to the whole "Starting over" subject.
This is one of the main reasons I am looking forward to FFXIV, starting over. Seeing new things, places, and ideas excites me, and not knowing what i'm getting into makes it that much more enjoyable.

To each his own I suppose, but I will deffinately give it a shot!
 Titan.Azarasi
サーバ: Titan
user: azarashi
By Titan.Azarasi 2009-06-03 14:20:23  
I have been getting bored with XI a lot lately mainly no one to play with and nothing to do on my part. So I am going to get this day one.
 Fairy.Tbest
サーバ: Fairy
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-06-03 14:26:22  
Quick, everyone vote in the poll on the left!
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-06-03 14:31:58  
Tbest said:
Quick, everyone vote in the poll on the left!

Already there brotha ^^
 Bismarck.Misao
サーバ: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2009-06-03 14:47:01  
Liquidz said:

And to the people saying omg awesome nobody will know what to do! A 20$ game guide will probably be released fast and everything will end up on ff14 wiki while you still on character creation screen!

LOL asuming the guide isnt made by Brady again
 Pandemonium.Sepihroth
サーバ: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Sepihroth 2009-06-03 14:51:23  
I'm waiting till I know a bit more on XIV before I make up my mind. I already have a lot of hard work put into my XI chars as it is but XIV has some of the elements from XI I love and improve on some of the stuff from XI then I'll make the switch but till then it's all up in the air.
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-06-03 15:08:28  
Misao said:
LOL asuming the guide isnt made by Brady again

QFT!!!!!!

What a POS that FFXI guide was lol
 Asura.Wyl
サーバ: Asura
user: Wyl
By Asura.Wyl 2009-06-03 22:41:12  
I'm just about ready to quit MMO's all together lol. Tho yea FFXIV looks to be interesting, and a Global release with PC/Xbox360/PS3 will be mildly entertaining. I just pray SE doesn't go and try to make a WoW copy as perceived by most my friends on XI. Basically WoW game play with a Square Enix graphics engine.

When I heard "Rapture" being released, a long dejected /sigh left my keyboard.
 Seraph.Caiyuo
サーバ: Seraph
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-06-03 22:57:55  
Wyl said:
I'm just about ready to quit MMO's all together lol. Tho yea FFXIV looks to be interesting, and a Global release with PC/Xbox360/PS3 will be mildly entertaining. I just pray SE doesn't go and try to make a WoW copy as perceived by most my friends on XI. Basically WoW game play with a Square Enix graphics engine.

When I heard "Rapture" being released, a long dejected /sigh left my keyboard.
I'm expecting a happy medium between ffxi and wow to be what 14 turns out to be. I hear ya, though, I've basically quit ffxi as is and am pretty glad to at least know in 1-2 years I can revisit the scene and see if it's something worth trying again. Such a timesink! /siiiiiiiiigh (like this? lol)
 Odin.Oldive
サーバ: Odin
user: Oldive
By Odin.Oldive 2009-06-03 23:54:31  
Many of my friends are excited for FFXIV, and they are preparing to jump ship for it. This includes my ex-XI now-WOW playing friends. It is more important to me who I play with than what game I play. I guess I will be working towards joining them on XIV. Seeing as how I've been dying to reroll my Taru into another race for a while now, I guess I can put off those plans. Either that or do I live up my remaining time being tall? Oh the possibilities.

As for what I hope it is? I enjoyed playing both WoW and FFXI. (playing FFXI first, then WoW, then coming back to FFXI) So a good medium would make me intensely happy. I look forward to seeing how SE applies what they learned from FFXI to FFXIV.

Edited for spelling failures.
 Ramuh.Ravencrest
サーバ: Ramuh
user: raven5584
By Ramuh.Ravencrest 2009-06-03 23:54:39  
I love FFXI I will never quit it but I will play FFXIV from the start and keep my FFXI account till no one plays anymore wich will be a long time I think. They still have alot they haven't released for FFXI it will still be going when FFXIV comes out just the main game will shift to FFXIV instead of FFXI. I do have high hope for FFXIV so heres hopeing SE learned some from all the years with FFXI.