Windower Wont Window.

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Windower » Support » Windower wont window.
Windower wont window.
 Sylph.Siccmade
サーバ: Sylph
Game: FFXI
By Sylph.Siccmade 2012-11-17 15:57:03  
I just installed a new graphics card and am having a few issues, the main thing is once I start XI I cant do anything else. I was able to be in full screen and when I take the arrow to the bottom of the screen my start bar would pop up (Windows 7) but now I'm locked in XI.

It actually worked fine after installation but then something happened and I have no idea what, I hadn't (intentionally) messed w/ the settings or anything.

I use FFXICalc for highest quality, not sure what other info I should give. I've been tinkering with it for about an hour now to no avail.

Wondering how I can get it back to that?

Thanks.
 Cerberus.Tikal
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2012-11-17 16:00:50  
The title gave me a laugh.
 Bahamut.Lilsanchez
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Lilsanchez 2012-11-17 16:42:10  
What is your PC's original resolution and what settings where you using in windower? Make sure you have Windowed UNCHECKED inside FFXI's Configuration program. Can be found Start Menu > Playonline > Final Fantasy XI > FINAL FANTASY FFXI Config.
 Sylph.Siccmade
By Sylph.Siccmade 2012-11-17 16:54:28  
@Tikal, I try... lol

I had looked online on the windower forums and such prior to posting here and remember seeing talk of a Direct3D error not allowing full screen. After getting the text/plugins to a readable size (the other issue I spoke of) I launched again in full screen and this time got the Direct3D error and the game crashed.

So, everything looks pretty fkn great but I'm stuck in the windowed mode which really isn't that big of a deal but getting back to true full screen would be nice.

Now that I have an actual error to work off, I should be able to find a fix. None the less, if somebody can point me in the right direction, thanks.
 Sylph.Siccmade
By Sylph.Siccmade 2012-11-17 17:03:47  
Oh, I sat on my last post for awHile, didn't see yours Sanchez.

Yeah like I said everything was working fine, it was playing in full screen but I couldn't access my computer outside of XI. Now that everything is looking good, I'ma just put on my shades and deal with the 1/4" or so of blue box at the top. At least for now.